Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] (4303 Views)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by obowunmi(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2013
richeyy: And how do you intend to achieve that? castrating them? undecided undecided

Bill Gates foundation offers birth control. They als u African women as guinea pigs.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by obowunmi(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2013
[email][/email]g
scribble:

its beyond sentiment...maybe u've never been falsely accused of anything in ur life. this objectivity of which u speak seems to be as elusive to you as your penchance for calling upon its name.

in the objective world of law, there is what is called innocent until PROVEN guilty and reasonable doubt. let me even toe your own 'objective' path of reasoning and 'assume' he is indeed guilty, then please answer me if the punishment fits the crime.

as for poor people having children, there are some rich people that have given the world children such as uday hussein, kemi olunloyo, paris hilton etc

dude the problem is society, society raises children not one family unit. it is this capitalistic ideology that is killing africa. in ancient days a king was wise enough to know he did not need a house with 40 rooms and even if he was ostentatious enough, he would know he didnt need one on every continent. the reason we have poor in Nigeria on the scale we have is leadership problem and that was caused by the "rich".

so take your half-baked akara ideas to someone with a morsel for a brain and sell them to him or her.

Get off drugs asszzwipe.... I bet you don't live in naija.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Vansnickers: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2013
obowunmi: [email][/email]g

LOL!! What happened to being objective and commenting without sentiment.

obowunmi:

Be objective. The boy was accused of kidnapping? Of all the street kids why him?

I'm not for jungle justice but poor people should not be allowed to have children (Bills Gates is fervently working towards this)

Also, deal with root causes... Poverty ridden and jobless Nigerians are angry people. They are heartless because they have nothing to loose. Nigeria's judicial system is dead. The police is dead. I mean deal with root causes, don't bother the world with your sentiments.

Be objective.

[
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Freewilly(f): 1:04am On Aug 10, 2013
GOD WHY!!!

What kind of world is this seriously. This video has just ruined my whole weekend I'm still in shock my hands are trembling as I type this. I shouldn't have watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Freewilly: GOD WHY!!!

What kind of world is this seriously. This video has just ruined my whole weekend I'm still in shock my hands are trembling as I type this. I shouldn't have watch the video.
Sorry Dear.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by obyrich(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2013
Freewilly: GOD WHY!!!

Sorry, pele, ndo, doo ma. I thought they said we are among the happiest people on earth? Sorry to say this, there are more insane people in Nigeria than sane ones. Just be careful how you walk, talk and look at people. Mere pointing of a finger at someone by one mad man is enough to get one killed by the ever ready blood-hounds in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2013
Omg, why did i watch that? that poor child, i cannot even comprehend it.. all those people hurting him like that and noone stopped it. I feel devastated, i just dont know.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by 3ace(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2013
I'm not supporting jungle justice but until the people have confidence in the police and judicial system, it will continue. Look at the way the case of the man whose wife was gang molested leading to the death of their 6 month old baby and HIV infestation. I'm sure if the man could take law into his own hands, he'll do it. Now two years later, the culprits walk freely and it was reported that one of them just wedded hoping to have a happy family after inflicting pains and agony into another man's family. Now, is this justice? Why wouldn't jungle justice continue?

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2013
where are the mods...still eating sallah ram abi?

this is for front page
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2013
obowunmi: [email][/email]g

lol i live and work in Nigeria. many blue chip clients. i used to work on wall street though.

what r u doing?
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
bump bump bump

where the mods at?
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Elvin247(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by scribble: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Elvin247(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2013
scribble:

bless your soul
yeah... Just modify ur post with the link
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Horus(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2013
"Evil triumphs when good people do nothing"
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
I slept and when I woke up this child was the first thing on my mind the terror in his eyes, the resignation on his face, dunno how i'm going to forget that. The most devastating thing about it for me is the mob mentality, that child is going thru hell on earth and those mofos not only condone it they take pleasure in it. I still cannot comprehend this.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Syenite(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Watching this Video just spoilt my evening. My heart is boiling in anger. Y is this not yet on front page? If na Toto Dickeh tings e no dey waste time to reach front page.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Danhumprey: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls,someone should tell me what crime the young boy committed angry I really feel like breaking somebody's head for this insanity!
3ace: I'm not supporting jungle justice but until the people have confidence in the police and judicial system, it will continue. Look at the way the case of the man whose wife was gang molested leading to the death of their 6 month old baby and HIV infestation. I'm sure if the man could take law into his own hands, he'll do it. Now two years later, the culprits walk freely and it was reported that one of them just wedded hoping to have a happy family after inflicting pains and agony into another man's family. Now, is this justice? Why wouldn't jungle justice continue?
I concur with you! Though I don't support jungle justice,but what this poster said is the bitter truth. What do you expect when the police,who are being paid by taxpayers'money to secure and protect the lives of the citizens and ensure that justice is done in any case of law-break down,turn the other eye What do you expect? The people have lost confidence in the police and Judiciary as far as getting justice is concerned!
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
scribble: it has never been well with them na. Look at their condition. poverty and illiteracy is the problem. then there is that innate wickedness in the African man.

Based on your statement, I can deduce you're more deluded and uncivilized than the mob.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
redsun: Sub-human beings.I hate nigeria,it is just a country inhabited by savages from head to toe.

What made you believe Nigerians will find you to be of any importance? Boko Haram won't even find you expendable.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
scribble:

its beyond sentiment...maybe u've never been falsely accused of anything in ur life. this objectivity of which u speak seems to be as elusive to you as your penchance for calling upon its name.

in the objective world of law, there is what is called innocent until PROVEN guilty and reasonable doubt. let me even toe your own 'objective' path of reasoning and 'assume' he is indeed guilty, then please answer me if the punishment fits the crime.

as for poor people having children, there are some rich people that have given the world children such as uday hussein, kemi olunloyo, paris hilton etc

dude the problem is society, society raises children not one family unit. it is this capitalistic ideology that is killing africa. in ancient days a king was wise enough to know he did not need a house with 40 rooms and even if he was ostentatious enough, he would know he didnt need one on every continent. the reason we have poor in Nigeria on the scale we have is leadership problem and that was caused by the "rich".

so take your half-baked akara ideas to someone with a morsel for a brain and sell them to him or her.

Point of correction, I think the guy articulated what he wrote by stating what the victim by had done and the root cause of the mob's action. You are the one that let your personal sentiments to eclipse your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by pluto04(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
donedy:

Point of correction, I think the guy articulated what he wrote by stating what the victim by had done and the root cause of the mob's action. You are the one that let your personal sentiments to eclipse your sense of reasoning.

What did the victim, a child, do to deserve being murdered in such a gruesome manner?
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Feraz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Honestly, did they just burn that 12 year old guy?? What is this country turning into? Even when he was shouting for his mother. Why are people this heartless? These are the same kinda people that will kill a child cos they heard the child is a witch/wizard.

pluto04:

What did the victim, a child, do to deserve being murdered in such a gruesome manner?
he 'supposethly' tried to kidnap a baby by luring the baby with #50.
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2lerOI4KLA

Another Community carries out jungle justice
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by born2boink(m): 4:27am On Aug 11, 2013
What happened to those arrested in ALUU, how many of them have been hang? The abia rape gang? The badagry mob saga? Ikotun mob nko? How many of the suspect convict and shoot in the public, send message to the rest to change their action. Rather our government wannt to be fucking a pikin. Now pikin haas been burnt to death, what aa shameless and useless people loaded in a gifted land now turning to curse land.

Sometimes Nigeria makes me wonder if God, Jesus, Allah even exists. Maybe I kukuma no waste my time going to church or mosque anymore. We served God most, the more our church or mosque is fill up, the more increases in our wickedness. Our pastors never bothers to even preaches or continue condemning this mob action. Rather offering and Tithe is main option and encouraging corrupt leaders. Our leaders will go to each camp before elections seeking for bible or quran just to destroy many heads. What is really happening?
Re: Jungle Justice: 12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob [disturbing Video] by 4Play(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2013
That country is full of savages. Even the ones on this site are barely literate savages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa Breaks All Records As Buhari Campaigns. Viewers Discression Pics / Russian President, Vladimir Putin Has Laid Out His Conditions For Stopping The O / Nigerians React As PDP Cage Humans During Rally In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.