Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa (15043 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Elvin247(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry Which Akpabio are you talking about? that useless thing that dont know diffrent between 16 and 19? show us his achievement with proof abeg
lordjay:

Guy are you a learner? what more proofs do you seek? can't you use google? undecided
GUY NO MIND AM, NA NOKIA 3310 HIM DEY USE BROWSE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by mankand(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

make sure you dont die of hypertension..

As you insult these men, you also insult God who made them kings...

here goes one of the goons celebrating their clueless masters. God is not a god of confusion, he never made them kings rather you sold your conscience for a loaf of bread to make them kings.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by NwaTeacher1: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lagos State University is not for the poor by Fashiola while other State Governors like Imo and Akwa Ibom are campagning for Education for All.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by SamAfrik(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
See primitive pple comparing leaders based on building projects. What happens to critical analysis, policies, diplomacy, sense of purpose.
Can I ever supprt a gov dt bought jeeps 4 a musician's wife & paid pple's tickets 2 dubai?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by SamAfrik(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
See primitive pple comparing leaders based on building projects. What happens to critical analysis, policies, diplomacy, sense of purpose, etc.
Can I ever supprt a gov dt bought jeeps 4 a musician's wife & paid sponsored tickets 2 dubai?
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by sizzlers(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Na Fatality Move!
you must be in spirit, how u tek decord that?
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by collynzo2(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
SamAfrik: See primitive pple comparing leaders based on building projects. What happens to critical analysis, policies, diplomacy, sense of purpose, etc.
Can I ever supprt a gov dt bought jeeps 4 a musician's wife & paid sponsored tickets 2 dubai?
Go on and compare leader based on diplomacy when people are still looking for good roads and stable electricity. You can't be serious.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest: How come GEJ ignored him when he wrote a petition to the FG against BRF?

The same GEJ was in Lagos with BRF a few days later and still didn't make any mention of it

Now he's with Obi in Yenegoa and still the issue is like dead and forgotten

This means should BRF relocate more igbo destitutes in Lagos, nothing will happen

An experienced leader does not make haste in judgment!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ShySteady(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

If Fashola be Tinubu's errand boy and he's still the best performing and the most productive leader in the history of Nigeria, we sure need a million Fashola Tinubu errand boys... of course unlike the worthless and lazy GEJ errand boys with no record of achievment....oh I forgot, one set up special ministry for rumor affairs while the other joker is not only a natonal obidified liar, he's nothing but a waste of space and burden on the people of Anambra.

Fashola the Tinubu errand boy built the best bridge in Nigeria and west africa, while the 3 jokers in the picture all together no go sabi for for the next 30 begging years...

The joke is funningly on you of course. grin

Then deal with it. grin
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
t-something:

If u return from Uyo and you don't post the pictures of what you see here, then I will know your an irredeeemable hypocrite like Eko Ile. I wish you a safe trip to and from The land of fulfillment and a pleasurable stay.

I will post what I see either good or bad excluding good roads which I have already admitted that Akpabio builds. I am interested in other sectors. U don't need to crucify Eko ile, he didn't manufacture those pictures, they were gotten from Akwa ibom state websites itself and pictures of the fool pasted on those projects.
Why don't u also post pictures from ur land of fulfilment, at least u are there. Or don't they exist?
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
SamAfrik: See primitive pple comparing leaders based on building projects. What happens to critical analysis, policies, diplomacy, sense of purpose.
Can I ever supprt a gov dt bought jeeps 4 a musician's wife & paid pple's tickets 2 dubai?

Or a foolish governor that strongly believes that 16 is greater than 19.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
SamAfrik: See primitive pple comparing leaders based on building projects. What happens to critical analysis, policies, diplomacy, sense of purpose, etc.

Can I ever support a bigot who will deport 67 of his fellow citizens only to dump them @ the onitsha bridge @ 3am

This singular act will spell the end of fashola's nationalistic poilitical career.He can never win a national election in Nigeria.If you say it is a lie you can ask Buhari still suffering from pro-sharia comments he made during the 2000 sharia riots.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lovely picture. Mr. President looks so dignified, yet so laid-back and humble. The man has brought a new kind of guy-next-door charisma to the presidency. So refreshing to look at.

[s]Meanwhile, it does appear he is trying to pick Peter Obi's pocket. . . . . Lol![/s] cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by frederal(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
GEJ likes wise men.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ijawcitizen(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
kel4soft: Dickson is the worst Governor in the history of Bayelsa State. How he is even still on seat amazes me. Enough said!
Are you in Bayelsa?
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Chitexs250(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
So na this pix dey cause all this wahala now

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Chitexs250(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
So na this pix dey cause all this wahal now

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Lamasta(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Forum of Laughter and anger
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Demdem:

I will post what I see either good or bad excluding good roads which I have already admitted that Akpabio builds. I am interested in other sectors. U don't need to crucify Eko ile, he didn't manufacture those pictures, they were gotten from Akwa ibom state websites itself and pictures of the fool pasted on those projects.
Why don't u also post pictures from ur land of fulfilment, at least u are there. Or don't they exist?

Easy Bro! You don't need to sound bitter to reply me. You can skip the roads cos they will be to numerous to capture . want you to pay attention to security , water works, public schools , hospitals and primary health centres, sanitation etc. Also try interviewing people for them to tell you the status of things 6yrs ago, so you can know why it's called uncommon transformation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by phapi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Demdem:

Except good roads which u know akpabio surely built because I go there quite often, kindly showcase other acheivements of that fool considering the income accruing to that state.
Show us the world class schools.
Show us the world class hospitals
Show us the world class water projects.
Do this fast. Will be in uyo tommorrow. Won't mind confirming these things.

do u rember mi on d *21st hospital thread*told u then and will always stand on ma grounds of u coming to uyo urself to cinfirm AKAPBIO giant strides in ramification not wanting somebody here on NL to show u pics......the way am seeing u SIR u might not make a good APC cyber dog if u continue with this attitude of not wanting to vist LOCUS INQOUS so as to help ya reporting prowess whivh u were employed for and paid for

back to d thread topic

GEJ will rule till 2019,dat us all d pics is about and d two good men in d pics will b benefactors of his tenure..............

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
phapi:

do u rember mi on d *21st hospital thread*told u then and will always stand on ma grounds of u coming to uyo urself to cinfirm AKAPBIO giant strides in ramification not wanting somebody here on NL to show u pics......the way am seeing u SIR u might not make a good APC cyber dog if u continue with this attitude of not wanting to vist LOCUS INQOUS so as to help ya reporting prowess whivh u were employed for and paid for

back to d thread topic

GEJ will rule till 2019,dat us all d pics is about and d two good men in d pics will b benefactors of his tenure..............

LOL @ giant strides. I wish development is all about building a few roads and throw the rest of taxpayers money on dumb stuff like private jets, abandoned projects, money pit called Tropicana and celibrities...

You are talking rubbish until you show us the giant strides hospitals, clinic, schools, water projects and I'm not talking about the bore hole that killed that poor man, non oil economy and IGR and things that really matters to the average folks.

Akpabio = Fraud.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Elvin247:
CAN YOU COMPARE UR PHASHOLA WITH MY AKPABIO?

Comparing that fraud and joker to Fashola = Insulting Fashola.

If you are bold enough and really serious, start by listing your fraud governor's record against Fashola.

I'm sure after showing us a few roads, you go hit road block. That's all, just a few roads, nothing more, but abandoned projects.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by zeedof(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

If Fashola be Tinubu's errand boy and he's still the best performing and the most productive leader in the history of Nigeria, we sure need a million Fashola Tinubu errand boys... of course unlike the worthless and lazy GEJ errand boys with no record of achievment....oh I forgot, one set up special ministry for rumor affairs while the other joker is not only a natonal obidified liar, he's nothing but a waste of space and burden on the people of Anambra.

Fashola the Tinubu errand boy built the best bridge in Nigeria and west africa, while the 3 jokers in the picture all together no go sabi for for the next 30 begging years...

The joke is funningly on you of course. grin
I so much like this.. Is not their fault, since 9ja has turn let my people be their, they are less concern about the likely consequence
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by phapi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

LOL @ giant strides. I wish development is all about building a few roads and throw the rest of taxpayers money on dumb stuff like private jets, abandoned projects, money pit called Tropicana and celibrities...

You are talking rubbish until you show us the giant strides hospitals, clinic, schools, water projects and I'm not talking about the bore hole that killed that poor man, non oil economy and IGR and things that really matters to the average folks.

Akpabio = Fraud.

FRAUD u think? Still on ma grounds,if u care to know d gaint strides kindly visit AKS,dont blame u that much cuz u never knew hw AKS was lyk b4 AKPBIAO came
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Shine1177: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Many people will develop hypertension in 2015 if they don't stop this hate. GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

Akpabio = Fraud.

This "Fraud" of a governor has built more than 4 times the total roads Fashola has anticipated building. He has built several bridges, reconstructed several KM of FG roads, renovated several public schools and hospitals, constructed several water works (including the borehole which killed someone), give out free and compulsory education to everyone including non-indigenes. He and his cronies have stolen alot that he even bought a jet,

yet saint Fashola hasn't stolen any money doesn't own any jet, but hasn't completed as many infrastructures as this fraudulent governor, yet he tolls you for the few roads and bridges you use, tax you for even the air you breathe, deport non indigenes because he can't cope with the population, and still put Lagos in a debt of over $600million . Ask yourself where is the money? Don't answer me, keep the response to yourself.

As for me, I will stick with this fraudulent governor anytime, any day instead of the saint you have as a governor .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
phapi:
FRAUD u think? Still on ma grounds,if u care to know d gaint strides kindly visit AKS,dont blame u that much cuz u never knew hw AKS was lyk b4 AKPBIAO came

Relax, I know you people way more than the back of my palm and also as predicted, you can not show us anything apart from the usual few roads you people brag with.

You failed to show us schools because the fraud did not build any school with the largest allocation and budget in Nigeria

You failed to show us any completed hospicatl because the man did not build any hospital with the largest allocation and budget in Nigeria

You failed to show us any clinic because the man did not build any clinic with the largest budget and allocation in Nigeria

In fact, you failed to show us anything because the man did not do anything apart from the few roads while he's been defrauding the people of Akwa Ibom with endless with worthless money pit and abandoned projects like tropica, stadium and other rubbish that means little nothing to the people of Akwa Ibom.

Btw, stop telling me to go to Akwa Ibom because it's impossible for me to see what doesn't exist and also what you yourself in Akwa Ibom can not show us talk less showing me anything... been there, done that.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by agbameta: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
t-something:

[s]This "Fraud" of a governor has built more than 4 times the total roads Fashola has anticipated building. He has built several bridges, reconstructed several KM of FG roads, renovated several public schools and hospitals, constructed several water works (including the borehole which killed someone), give out free and compulsory education to everyone including non-indigenes. He and his cronies have stolen alot that he even bought a jet,

yet saint Fashola hasn't stolen any money doesn't own any jet, but hasn't completed as many infrastructures as this fraudulent governor, yet he tolls you for the few roads and bridges you use, tax you for even the air you breathe, deport non indigenes because he can't cope with the population, and still put Lagos in a debt of over $600million . Ask yourself where is the money? Don't answer me, keep the response to yourself.

As for me, I will stick with this fraudulent governor anytime, any day instead of the saint you have as a governor [/s]

I didn't ask you for tales by moonlight, show us the schools, show us the hospitals, show us the water works, show is the clinics..

Show us what your fraudulent governor did with the largest allocation and budget in Nigeria.

lmao...
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by ijawcitizen(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lamasta: Forum of Laughter and anger
You're welcome to nairayanch.com where everyone comes to poo with in'poo'nity.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chris-OD:

Like Fashola is Tinubu's errand boy and Tinubu is Buhari's errand boy and GEJ is Buhari's president.
O boi u get mouth die..
For ds, I owe u one MOET ROSE, holla @ me in Casablancca GRA whenever ure in PH.
Tot I wz d only one who knew ds
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by chinedum45(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nonybb: Peter Obi is looting the state treasury dry and u think its funny?

presenting issues without facts undermines ur education if u have one. Give us empirical and unbiased evidence.
Re: Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa by tsomething: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

I didn't ask you for tales by moonlight, show us the schools, show us the hospitals, show us the water works, show is the clinics..

Show us what your fraudulent governor did with the largest allocation and budget in Nigeria.

lmao...

Hahahaha ! you want me to show you what my government has done for me? you must be joking! We Akwa Ibomites aren't as loud mouthed as you guys who upload different views of one school building on the internet for people to see and applaud you, yet you will never want your kids to attend such schools. who upload pictures of water works yet buy water from the private borehole operator down your filthy street. who claim to have a beautiful bridge but cannot ply it cos you can't afford the exorbitant tolls.

As I have said several times, our projects are for we Akwa Ibomites to use and enjoy, and not for internet propaganda as your government does. If your so curious to know about Akwa Ibom, hop on the next flight here and come with your camera so you can take pictures you can upload for your boss at Alausa.

And Eko Ile I have told you several times Lagos state has a budget of 499billion while Akwa Ibom has a budget of 470billion , so stop this deceit .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa / Security Guard Assaulted By CCT Chairman Petitions Human Rights Commission / Plateau State Government Bans Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.