Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member (42206 Views)

How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Former Boko Haram Captive Places Chibok Girls In Gwoza....punch / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by raeez(m): 3:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Charlestotle: ......what den do you think is the origin of violence in Nigeria? Is it Independence?, Colonization?,or Religion?....christaian dnt hv tym for violence and killing for Jesus but muslims believes christians are Infidels....who is den for peace?
dis shows how lame u are was the first political crisis in nigeria caused by islam? Was d civil war headed by ojukwu and yakubu gowon who is a northern cristian caused by islam?
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Vincent41(m): 4:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Tolexander: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2013
Dsdada: @ TOLEXANDER. HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN THE CORE NORTH? DO YOU HAVE ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU WHO WAS KILLED BY THIS FANATICS? IF YOUR ANSWER TO AT LEAST ONE OF THESE QUESTIONS IS NO - YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING - JUST KEEP QUIET. THERE IS WISDOM IN SAYING NOTHING!
the boldened part applies to you cos sense is missing in the post.

Can't anyone(northerner) just stand up one to claim he did this, he did that, he was a member of a boko haram that went to bomb a school and all sorts?

How many of such people have we seen before lying all in the name of salvation to recieve favor and money?

What about the woman that called herself Erelu, saying she was the person that gave a spiritual power to yinka aiyefele, sunny ade, bishop oyedepo!
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Tolexander: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2013
charlesditro: typical you.
? ? ?
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by SHAAWA: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Tell

them in 1967 Emeka Ezegu's coup led to the collapse of the first
republic, in which Sardauna the premier of the northern region and
Tafawa Belewa the prime minister were killed. while Awolowo and Nmamdi
Azikiwe were spared. General Murtala Mohammed was assasinated in 1976
who led the killing? David Dimka

Yet somebody will open his mouth and the violence in Nigeria has origin
in the North by muslims.

[quote
author=raeez] dis shows how lame u are was the first political crisis
in nigeria caused by islam? Was d civil war headed by ojukwu and yakubu
gowon who is a northern cristian caused by islam? [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by lilbakar(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2013
I SEE THIS PLACE FULL OF PEOPLE THAT ARE BRAIN WASHED!!!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by SHAAWA: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Cele is a
christian sect and you also know what they do. It is the nature of
Yoruba's(not all) to combine religion with culture so dont blame any
religion for action of its followers rather go to books of that religion and find out whether it is permissible or not.

[quote
author=Msgamble]The guy talk about reading verse from their so-called
holy book n evil spirit appeared..here in S.W after becoming alfa,some
graduating alfa further their knowledge into unknown with sheik,in which
some comfirmed that u can't read some tia n ayah(islamic text) during
the day or at liesure buh at appointed time(1a.m,12a.m,1p.m etc) orelse
one will beaten mad by evil spirit n they also used it for comfirmed
money ritual(bibo asiri)..i don't know if any of u have heard
this..rugged baba line 'oun sapa bi itan aao feel e, alcohol o need
e'..towel-head [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by TallGalaxy: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2013
This confession lacks credibility.... Another money makin tool for a Nigerian man...
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by abdul4new(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Tolexander: Mtchew!

This is what any tom, dick and harry can cook up.
I've heard many versions of the story.

The guy is a destitute and needs help.
i really buy ur idea ,i find it difficult to beleif dis cock and bull story.ruuuubish.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Beaf1: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2013
- So upon all your hatred for Christians you managed to keep a Christian barber friend?

- You said you were afraid if 'spirit' and actually practicing Islam? Do Muslims believe in spirit and ghosts?

- You gained 'Salvation' and joined Christianity because you misleaded into slaughtering Christians but still advising Christians to arm themselves and be ready for war?

- Who is the Bayelsa Christian that was helping to fund your sect in order slaughter his fellow christians? Does this make sense to even you?
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Mjjordan(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2013
@op,even a fool will doubt this ur saga..u av to increase ur skills in fiction writting!!
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by thebestprice(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2013
ISLAM IS SAVAGELY ANTI _CHRISTAIN AND BY EXTENTION ANTI_CHRIST.THE BEAST WILL COME FROM THAT RELIGION.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Jarus(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm not moved by evangelism based on lies.

Same storyline, February 2012: https://www.nairaland.com/863111/confession-boko-haram-member-turned

Earlier, there was another cooked story of a Kuwaiti prince turned Christian.

I only pity people that fall for this kind of BS, which a primary 3 pupil should even be able to spot.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by RtFNJ: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
malc619: Pdp = GEJ = BH

grin
Thunder Fire U
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by HisExcellencyM(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Devide them and Rule, Only Fool will believe this Trash!

Islam is a Peace Religion and is Condeming this, so your try to give a bad name to Islam is in vain

"we seek Allah's intervation against shaitan like the write and promoter of this set up"

I wonder what Nairaland means for making Trash like this to front page! Instead of uniting you want to divide...

A'uzu billahi minashshaidanir rajeem

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tunde88: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
God will punish u for DAT cook- up story
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Msgamble: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
To u mumu who doubt the story, the guy mention his name,his local government n state, the school name n location..why don't u conduct investigation(enquries) n prooved he was lying..his convertion isn't the first,according to aljazeera, tens of thousand of iranian, syrian, afghans arrives in greece,within a year more than 70% convert to orthodox xtain in recent years even bible,hymns,service are now in heard n written in farsi(iranian dialect)..i think his covertion is the reason why u doubt his stories shm..voilent doesn't pay as u're now dwindling in number in 9ja n west-africa..towel-head
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by ibro2040: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
This guy is a liar. He was always talking about killing christians but Boko Haram killed more muslims than christians, about ten times more.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jeel: Is this real? I have listened to the audio of something like this.
i believe it is real. If u look at wht he said abt Sokoto, i had recently wonder Y were D climax of Islam(their sultan) is that is so relative peaceful of their activities, this should have been D place all bombings shuld be heard frm, but nt. It shows that their is some factors and factions, those who say do ur own dont disturb me and the other say if u dont expose me i wont disturb u.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by SHAAWA: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
will

you believe me if i tell you that Jesus had 14 deciples? the answer
will be no. why? because u have knowledge of it. likewise any muslim that
know his religion well
know that this guy is lying. if he muslim(i doubt much) who convert to
christianity i wud have been ok but this rubbish? we dont use keg for
ablution any muslim knw it called kettle, we dont even use the word keg you call keg we say gourd.

the school he mentioned is close to my house, no ota rd in sokoto. christians found in concentration in places like emir yahya, rijia,sahara, diplomat,dambuwa, mabera, churches in ahmadu bello way.

[quote
author=Msgamble]To u muwmu who doubt the story, the guy mention his
name,his local government n state, the school name n location..why don't
u conduct investigation(enquries) n prooved he was lying..his
convertion isn't the first,according to aljazeera, tens of thousand of
iranian, syrian, afghans arrives in greece,within a year more than 70%
convert to orthodox xtain in recent years even bible,hymns,service are
now in heard n written in farsi(iranian dialect)..i think his covertion
is the reason why u doubt his stories shm..voilent doesn't pay as u're
now dwindling in number in 9ja n west-africa..towel-head[/quote]
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by JaaizTech: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
SHAAWA: will

you believe me if i tell you that Jesus had 14 deciples? the answer
will be no. why? because u have knowledge of it. likewise any muslim that
know his religion well
know that this guy is lying. if he muslim(i doubt much) who convert to
christianity i wud have been ok but this rubbish? we dont use keg for
ablution any muslim knw it called kettle, we dont even use the word keg you call keg we say gourd.

the school he mentioned is close to my house, no ota rd in sokoto. christians found in concentration in places like emir yahya, rijia,sahara, diplomat,dambuwa, mabera, churches in ahmadu bello way.

It sounds like gabbage. I know it may difficult for me to be unbias, but I have tried so hard, to clear my mind of any bias, and it still sounds like a fairytale.
Anyways, for those who want to take solace in the fictitious guy, accepting xtianity, i say to them that is an unworthy consolation, this guy (if he exists) should be at the least in the custody of SSS, providing info.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Msgamble: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
@shawa, u mean some big newspapers that as flighted his confession will risk their credibility n reputation all in the name of so-called 'fairytale'? I don't think so..if u tell me CHRIST has 14 Disciples? I won't be suprised since ur book believed CHRIST 2nd coming n not His crucifixtion,ressurection,ascention which goes against tradition(jew n roman), history(both jew n roman scholar of the time acknowledge it) even Reza aslan(a muslim n historian)..what other suprises do u ppl n the book have left..shalom
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by pscott(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2013
ayodeji752: Islam is a religion of peace!
S.hut up u fool...
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Adewarasanniya: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Its only Allah no d true and u cant get satan bcs is in d CHURCH and MOUSIQ just belive in Almighty Allah its only understand everything
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nwosu561: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2013
God pls go nd fish all of them out o we dey for ur hand(the gates of hell cannot prevail against the church of jesus)
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by saheed25: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2013
this is a cooked story. there is no place toruwada in kaduna. stop this act now
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by saheed25: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2013
My own area in Kaduna is Torumada,

no place like this in Kaduna
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by ghetomum: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2013
We used to kill Christians because we believe that by killing them, we will enter heaven at death. Our leaders used a Quranic passage that seems to support our action (Recites some Quranic lines). In interpretation, the passage says: “O you believers, you should not be friendly with your enemies.” ‘Believers’ here means we, the Muslims and ‘enemies’ are the Christians

Recites some Quranic line WHY THESE IN QURAN
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Lilaex: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2013

ARE U ALRYT..•?

ARE U ALRYT..•?

ARE U ALRYT..•?
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tunde88: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2013
I Repeat! may God almighty punish dose who fabricated this and all those involved, am a Christian but did doesn't sound real so go and reframe,
more so, why will they try to attack the emir of sokoto twice if they are against us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Top Officers, Troops Abandon ‘war’ For Fish, Livestock Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.