Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lost My Mama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost My Mama (1466 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / My Mama And Papa Help Your Daugther In Need. / You Called My Mama A Ho And I Will Divorce You For That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Mama by bayoo: 9:17pm On May 28, 2006
forum peo-ple,i just lost my mum.she was dear to me.but death took her away.
she died of cancer.i pray for a solution to d disease.A. grieveed
Re: Lost My Mama by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2006
cry cry

Sorry dear, everything will be ok. Hold on to the God who promised to be a mother to the motherless and a source of comfort!
Re: Lost My Mama by dominobaby(f): 10:03pm On May 28, 2006
Hi bayoo, so sry to hear bout this. Take heart aight? Hold on to God and He'll always be there.
Re: Lost My Mama by 2cantango(f): 10:03pm On May 28, 2006
Awww sad I'm sorry hun cry

I know how hard it is, believe me I feel your pain cry I pray you are able to gain some comfort from the knowledge that your Mama is now resting peacefully, totally free from all pain.

May God bless you and give you the strength to endure this heartache kiss sad
Re: Lost My Mama by Seun(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2006
I'm sorry bayo. Take heart.
Re: Lost My Mama by Uzzyan: 10:34pm On May 28, 2006
My dear bayo can't imagine how you will look now knowin that she who has always been there 4 you has passed on. Sorry my self too lost my eldest cousin today and what can we do in every thing let us give thanks and praise to God. May their souls rest in a perfect and eternal rest through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Re: Lost My Mama by hotangel2(f): 10:48pm On May 28, 2006
Im sorry for ur loss hun.
Re: Lost My Mama by Hotstepper(f): 4:10am On May 29, 2006
may their soul rest in peace, amen, you people should take heart okay
Re: Lost My Mama by Oracle(m): 5:37am On May 29, 2006
sorry bayoo, soo sorry
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: Lost My Mama by 1ofall(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2006
I am sorry for your loss, May God give you strenght to get thru now and hope the thot that she is now at peace gives your some comfort.
Re: Lost My Mama by edygirl(f): 11:24am On May 30, 2006
@ bayoo
Take heart
Re: Lost My Mama by babymine(f): 12:10pm On May 30, 2006
Take heart.

May God give you the grace to bear your loss.
Re: Lost My Mama by jgirl3: 2:21pm On May 30, 2006
May her sould rest in peace. I am very very very sorry about it. God will help you through
Re: Lost My Mama by Nalijah(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2006
Bayoo,

My heart is with you at this time. The Bible says: "Blessed are those that mourn for they shall be comforted." In spite of the pain you feel right now I know it is very hard for you to believe that you are blessed. However, during your mourning GOD will bless you. I too have lost a mother and I know how you feel. My prayers are with you at this time and when in need of comfort that only a mother can give you, go to GOD. He is a MOTHER to the MOTHERLESS.

Re: Lost My Mama by Genial(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2006
Sorry, bro.

Grace to you.
Re: Lost My Mama by Rhodalyn(f): 6:39pm On May 30, 2006
im sorry cry
Re: Lost My Mama by kimba(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2006
sorry o,

May Gods Grace be your strength.
Re: Lost My Mama by vickybabe(f): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2006
sorry oh, my broda,

God is the only comforter

and he will comfort you.
Re: Lost My Mama by eveseh(f): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2006
hope u dont lose her cry
Re: Lost My Mama by Mercy88(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2006
soo sorry,Take heart bro sad!
Re: Lost My Mama by eveseh(f): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2006
sorry oooooooooooooooo cry cry cry
Re: Lost My Mama by Busta(f): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2006
Take heart and May her Soul rest in Peace -Pele!
Re: Lost My Mama by mukina2: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2006
so sorry take heart, may her soul rest in eternal peace, amen sad sad sad sad
Re: Lost My Mama by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2006
.cry, sad.take heart
Re: Lost My Mama by yemstar(f): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2006
I can't say i know how you feel right now but go to that comfort zone and for me its my God, i don't know if you are a christian or not but its all i know so bear with me,

I pray with all my heart that the good lord will be with you and your family in this time of need, to give you the strenght to pull through this difficult time, may the lord shed his divine favor upon you. May he grant you what is best for you at this time and fulfill your hearts desires. May your mother's soul rest in eternal peace in the lord's kingdom. May God's wisdom, guidance and protection be with you now and forever amen.

Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Love Comes Once In A Life Time? / What Would You Do If A Woman Hit You? / I Need An Urgent Advice! Family Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.