Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Latest On ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest On ASUU Strike (66211 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest On ASUU Strike by Nogae(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na wa oh....God plss help us.
Re: Latest On ASUU Strike by Appliedmaths(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ayima: Nigerian leaders doesn't deserve students votes, because they have been taking us as fools and people who doesn't need any better education.Let me see who will come and tell me to go and vote.

Any Nigerian student in any Federal or state Owned University that votes in favour of this present administration is a coward and needs to be stoned to death. The people don't value us and I say it's better we give the devils we don't know(APC) a chance course it seems as if the angels we know(PDP) are all bunch of cowards.
Re: Latest On ASUU Strike by holarmideh(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
ASUU chairman Faggae or whatever your name is, make i graduate first naa. I sure say your pikin no dey skul for naija.
One fucking semester to go and you are delaying me unnecessarily. Na by force to want infrastructure.
If the 2009 agreement is implemented, i am pretty sure they will divert the money into their accounts. Foolish and greedy set of people.... RUBBISH
Re: Latest On ASUU Strike by timiamoo(f): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2013
my dear students. m also a student at d university of ibadan nd dis strike is nt a joke to me. d best tin we can do to help d situation is to seek d face of the lord. he has even d heart of the hardest man in his hand and ntin z impossible 4 him.let's just pray dat he should intervene. with the lords intervention, fg wud fulfil their promise. there wnt b need 4 any kind of revolution.i think dat's d best we shud do. wat do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest On ASUU Strike by engrbrain: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hi fellas,
I got an opportunity i think i shud share here. There is a Company given out part time jobs for university undergraduate before school finally resumes. Itching to make some few bucks?. I think u wud find this interesting. Interested, Send a mail to ofamuyiwa@laddurian.com or visit any of the job sites. Just Started some weeks ago after the interview. Its a corporate offer and it pays

1 Like

Re: Latest On ASUU Strike by wrench: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
timi amoo: my dear students. m also a student at d university of ibadan nd dis strike is nt a joke to me. d best tin we can do to help d situation is to seek d face of the lord. he has even d heart of the hardest man in his hand and ntin z impossible 4 him.let's just pray dat he should intervene. with the lords intervention, fg wud fulfil their promise. there wnt b need 4 any kind of revolution.i think dat's d best we shud do. wat do you think?
abegi, na always we go dey pray? Prayer without action is useless.
Re: Latest On ASUU Strike by Gregdcutie(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2013
wrench:
abegi, na always we go dey pray? Prayer without action is useless.
Dont get it confused FAITH without action is useless but PRAYER is a reminder that therez a being whom even with little faith and NO ACTION...YES! NO ACTION can avail himself in any situation

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria 2017 / Ugandan Lecturer, Nyanzi, Strips Unclad To Protest Eviction (video, Photos) / How To Perfectly Choose Subjects For SSCE / WAEC Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.