Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,072 members, 7,852,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Is This Really From Prophet TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Really From Prophet TB Joshua (633 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really From Prophet TB Joshua by samhay: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
I may be wrong, I may be right. Is someone impersonating Prophet TB Joshua on social media. See one of his latest prayers below and tell me if you think this is really from the respected TB Joshua:

Re: Is This Really From Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
No thats not him, his real Twitter handle is @scoantbjoshua
Re: Is This Really From Prophet TB Joshua by naijanow: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
The original message and the first comment are both wrong.
WWW.EMMANUEL.TV and WWW.SCOAN.ORG are the only official websites of Prophet T.B. Joshua's ministry.
All information will be found on those sites.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED

1 Like

Re: Is This Really From Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
naijanow: The original message and the first comment are both wrong.
WWW.EMMANUEL.TV and WWW.SCOAN.ORG are the only official websites of Prophet T.B. Joshua's ministry.
All information will be found on those sites.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED

Mr dont deceive yourself, on that your same www.scoan.org, you will find his twitter handle @scoantbjoshua dont you understand English or you just want to prove smart.? the message was about a twitter handle being his and not about his official website

(1) (Reply)

Businesses Christians Shouldn't Do / Money For "Blessings" / 10 Common Beliefs You Probably Have Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.