Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10163 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Tyche(m): 2:06am On Aug 11, 2013
I hand it to Seun; he is a qualified man that fears not taking decision, a quality every business must possess.

The decision has been made and cannot be reversed, the young man admitted an error in judgement; a brave admission of guilt.

NL goes on.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Linoversace: 4:38am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

God bless you my brother. My first impulse was to reject being a mod in Religion section. However, wisdom dictated that I understand that something really big must have informed Seun's decision. To that extent, I have to exercise patience.

I am too experienced not to see the point...

Yeah right!
very big something grin grin grin
He had no choice,but to comply grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tpia5: 4:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Odunharry: gud mrnin and hapi sunday pals..

even the pre-sunday wet blankets have forgotten to post.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tpia5: 4:58am On Aug 11, 2013
toba: tunji u know i know few things about u than most pple on NL.

before mukina2 influenced ur appointment as a mod in 2011, you were just a wannabee blogger.

you openly professed ur love for deols who rejected u but u started a fight with her. It took the intervention of mukina2 before everything died down. for evidence go to muslim singles thread.

on that same thread, you called me all sorts of names.

My point is that, i know u cos i ve known you to be selfish and stubborn.

as a yoruba guy, you know that when u arent welcomed in a place, u take a bow before u are bowed out.

the best thing for you to do if you're honourable is to turn down this post cos no one wants u

dont know about this, i was on that same thread but i seem to have a different impression of what went on there.

in any case, whats so unusual about what you described? On average, a lot of Nigerian women tend to be very strict about who they date- havent countless threads been opened to abuse them because of this.

and didnt you yourself toast muslim girls in that section?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 11, 2013
This tpia girl is really weird!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 11, 2013
tpia and toba are the most unreasonable people on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Gboliwe: 5:15am On Aug 11, 2013
tbaba1234: #unfollow thread..

Do not get so worked up, people... It is Seun's show, if you leave the forum, more people will join. There are many other sections.
Who taught you such business idea? Clap for yourself!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2013
Linoversace:

Yeah right!
very big something grin grin grin
He had no choice,but to comply grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2013
tbaba1234: #unfollow thread..

Do not get so worked up, people... It is Seun's show, if you leave the forum, more people will join. There are many other sections.
Very correct grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2013
manmustwac: he could have placed Tgirl4real, CrazyMan, r231, chaircover, naijacutee or Afam4eva just to name a few mods but he went and replaced me with you know who angry

I dindt want to post on this thread. But it amazes me that you keep whining. Isnt there something else you can do?

You are practically begging to be reinstated. So unmanly embarassed embarassed
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

I dindt want to post on this thread. But it amazes me that you keep whining. Isnt there something else you can do?

rag heads lack one quality...

commonsense
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Tgirl4real(f): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Its obvious the only language seun understands is threat and violence and unfortunately chriatians are too quiet to threaten him so the likelihood of seun taking them serious is very low. Until he starts receiving death threats from christians the muslims will continue to have the upper hand in this site.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

You muslims see the injustice of the whole situation yet not one of you has spoken against it, you keep coming here to gloat and make annoying comments that show that you support seun's disregard for christian opinion.
What a silly bunch of towel heads and ninja costume wearing irritants. Why won't people hate you?

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tpia5: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl4real: Guys,

let's put our energy here:

www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-foe-section

maybe you shouldnt get involved?

just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by An0nimus: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

True. Sometimes we have to take a bow when the applause is loudest.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by An0nimus: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tpia5: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2013
personally, i dont see anything wrong with stepping down if you dont like how seun is running his forum.

@ tgirl.

seems you are trying to incite people, why is this matter personal for you.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:
personally, i dont see anything wrong with stepping down if you dont like how seun is running his forum.

Why don't you take your brown nosing to the jihad section where they can better appreciate your effort?
Confused menopausal old hag.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Moh was a pedo:

Why don't you take your brown nosing to the jihad section where they can better appreciate your effort?
Confused menopausal old hag.

So u had to register yesterday so as to derend yourself?

You sound like a sinking boat.

Sorry. My post was meant to be helpful.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by manmustwac(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

Shut up! So because i come up with better suggestions on mods who could've taken over from my position than your muslim brother your feeble brain translates that to mean that i am begging. C'mon i know you you can't be that DUMB!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ryabcool(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Sincere Bigot: lets move to Nigerakwenu then undecided
now I'm sure this is Afam4eva. Hiding behind this account to show his true tribalistic self. Good for nothing cretin that was allowed to taste power
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

So u had to register yesterday so as to derend yourself?

You sound like a sinking boat.

Sorry. My post was meant to be helpful.

I didn't register yesterday, I registered today. Maybe your hijab is too tight on your head so its stopping you from thinking clearly.
Please pack your kaya and go back to your desert island section. None of you illiterates would be here making noise if the site owner was not too scared of your death threats.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

Begging to be reinstated? Is this taquiyah or what? Manmustwacc gave you a good reply to your foolish comment;

manmustwac: Shut up! So because i come up with better suggestions on mods who could've taken over from my position than your muslim brother your feeble brain translates that to mean that i am begging. C'mon i know you you can't be that DUMB!

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Sissie(f): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2013
As usual the unruly behavior continues.

So you people really think your insults make a differences?
Get a life people.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Gboliwe: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

and a gun was pointed at your head so you had to post? SMH. Y'all are just so arrogant and thats very disgusting.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2013
manmustwac: Shut up! So because i come up with better suggestions on mods who could've taken over from my position than your muslim brother your feeble brain translates that to mean that i am begging. C'mon i know you you can't be that DUMB!

You are so hard on yourself, unfortunately. At least you may have learnt a life lesson.

Make sure to have a life you can always go back to. wink

And again, you could have stopped all of these from happening. You were out of your way to satisfy your pushers.

I had seen you reaching your elastic limit and knew the breaking point was close. What ever started to disturb you, please go sort it out.

All the people trying to support you dont know it but I do.

I started to notice when you were calling me out. I knew you needed help but alas, I couldnt be helpful until now.

And as I try to help, all I have to say is-

Now, take a break. Go deal with your situation.

All will be well dear. Pele.
[s]
To think that I used to see this mmw differently?i thought he was in the same league as the elders of this forum since he has long been a mod. [/s]But he simply cant move on! O ga o. Pele se o gbo. Olohun a se anu e o.

Have a good life as I unfollow thread.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by deols(f): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2013
Moh was a pedo:

You muslims see the injustice of the whole situation yet not one of you has spoken against it, you keep coming here to gloat and make annoying comments that show that you support seun's disregard for christian opinion.
What a silly bunch of towel heads and ninja costume wearing irritants. Why won't people hate you?

Anything I have to say about the situation isnt here and I have said it where it matters.

Here, I am like every other nairalander and I have spoken to the one person I wanted to speak with. I am sure he understands.

Some of you carry other people's matter ontop ya head without knowing or understanding what is what.

Shioooooor

#unfollows.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

You are so hard on yourself, unfortunately. At least you may have learnt a life lesson.

And again, you could have stopped all of these from happening. You were out of your way to satisfy your pushers.

I had seen you reaching your elastic limit and knew the breaking point was close. What ever started to disturb you, please go sort it out.
Mmw wasn't trying to satisfy any pushers when he went to ask your overlord maclatunji why he banned christkid. He was trying to right a wrong and stop an injustice from happening. Please unfollow this thread and head back to towel head section with immediate alacrity.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mohwasapedo: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

Anything I have to say about the situation isnt here and I have said it where it matters.

Here, I am like every other nairalander and I have spoken to the one person I wanted to speak with. I am sure he understands.

Some of you carry other people's matter ontop ya head without knowing or understanding what is what

#unfollows.

You also should stop carrying manmustwac's case on your head and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by frolicka: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

All the people trying to support you dont know it but I do.

I started to notice when you were calling me out. I knew you needed help but alas, I couldnt be helpful until now.

And as I try to help, all I have to say is-

Now, take a break. Go deal with your situation.

All will be well dear. Pele.
[s]
To think that I used to see this mmw differently?i thought he was in the same league as the elders of this forum since he has long been a mod. [/s]But he simply cant move on! O ga o. Pele se o gbo. Olohun a se anu e o.

Have a good life as I unfollow thread.

haba madam this is too much. well i dont blame you, we have asked oga to stop answering lots like yoi. but he chooses to insulted by a little girl.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2013
deols:

I catch your drift. I had the same impression too. I think mmw is 'pushing it' but I think I should give him leeway because the way he was banned was painful, if you've experienced it, moreso since he was good: I think if we didn't rally round he won't have made as much a fuss over it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 5 Websites To Download Nigerian Gospel Music (2018) / Xenophobic Attack: Alfred Adewale Martins, Catholic Archbishop Of Lagos Speaks / Reachout Nigeria 2013: Celebrating Our Possibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.