Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10160 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Knowing how majority of Christians feel about Maclatunji on this forum, it is very wrong for Seun to make him mod of this section. Very wrong indeed because Mac is thoroughly disliked by so many folks here so making him mod will only worsen an already tense situation.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by superior1: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
FrostyZonn: Appointing a Muslim mod, and an intolerant one at that, in this section that is meant for the Christians and other denominations or lack of thereof, is a very bad move from the Admin, and one that might end up biting him in the àrse.

As a Christian I find it very offensive to my religion that a Muslim mod very well known and disliked by practically all non-Muslim Nairalanders because of his notorious intolerance, should be given the right to lord over everyone and continue his tyranny.

It's like this guy has the Admin in his pocket. I could be wrong though.

Naa, you aren't. It is called FEAR. If a Christian is threaten, he probably start a prayer and fasting sessions but what will an atheist do when he knows his life is in danger?, he will simply apply his human wisdom to reduce or eliminate the threat.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun always gives away his despotic nature by trying too hard to sound nice.
I never took him to be someone who has regard for we, the users.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
FrostyZonn: Appointing a Muslim mod, and an intolerant one at that, in this section that is meant for the Christians and other denominations or lack of thereof, is a very bad move from the Admin, and one that might end up biting him in the àrse.

As a Christian I find it very offensive to my religion that a Muslim mod very well known and disliked by practically all non-Muslim Nairalanders because of his notorious intolerance, should be given the right to lord over everyone and continue his tyranny.

It's like this guy has the Admin in his pocket. I could be wrong though.

The Tunji has no shame, he accepts to be a mod of a place where he irritates every body and where NOBODY likes him. . .If he has any dignity he will not accept to be a mod where no one likes him. . .
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Round 2 start!!! grin i'll be damned if i don't fully enjoy myself this time. . .
*takes a front row seat with my 3D glasses*

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by SouthernGuy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
The fear of Lord Commander maclatunji is the beginning of wisdom.

P.S Seun doesn't seem to be in control anymore
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seriously, I'm starting to think that the real owner of Nairaland by proxy is our newest mod. Take a look at past events and how things consistently worked in his favor and you will be infected by my paranoia.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

A terrorist is one who threatens the life of another human being, like your brother Ayatullah did here :

There was no life threat, mr man.

With the kinds of obnoxious things, some people regurgitate on this forum.. It is actually a miracle that only Ayatullah reacted angrily. Visit muslim threads that make front page sometimes.

I am a very gentle person but if you insult my mum in my presence, you would probably end up with a fist in your face (unless you are 7ft, 500lbs). Anger is a natural reaction to certain things but of course there are limits which must be observed.

You can insult me personally but you cross the line when you insult those i love.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mintayo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think it is time i vacate NL,what, as in seriously,mac, mod here...mayb am dreaming!
I take it that seun has no respect for christainity and other religion at all!
Makin mac a mod here is just like making osama d preisdent of d USA!
I pray NL will nt go into extinction soon...bcus d wrath of God is descending pretty fast!smiley

i cant believ this!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Maisuya1: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Some comments here are outright insulting, is calling Muslims terrorist a sign of civility or a way of putting your point across, common guys we can do better than this
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

With the kinds of obnoxious things, some people regurgitate on this forum.. It is actually a miracle that only Ayatullah reacted angrily. Visit muslim threads that make front page sometimes.

I am a very gentle person but if you insult my mum in my presence, you would probably end up with a fist in your face (unless you are 7ft, 500lbs). Anger is a natural reaction to certain things but of course there are limits which must be observed.

You can insult me personally but you cross the line when you insult those i love.

Exactly! You just unwittingly proved Mr frobel right! You were practically screaming, "Insult Muhammad at your own peril!"

4 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mai-suya:
Some comments here are outright insulting, is calling Muslims terrorist a sign of civility or a way of putting your point across, common guys we can do better than this
Well, global happenings and the boko haram issue has left people reeling in Islamophobia
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
manmustwac: Have you guys not yet noticed tunji is the new mod in this section. shocked shocked shocked

Nairaland has been Islamized

I knew did would happen
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

1. I was not referring to ALL Muslims, but to those who use threats to intimidate their opponents.

2. Do you consider this as a threat ?

Ayatullah:

@OLUWASEUN OSEWA, I reported the abusive dialogue rigormortis' dirty and satanic mind created between a 'Muslim' and 'Muhamed', but no action was taken to sanction him. If people like rigormortis are bereft of idea and cannot be able to withstand healthy and intellectual debate but chose to insult a noble prophet [size=13pt]then you OLUWASEUN OSEWA who owns Nairaland should be prepared to face the anger of the Muslims, because your silence at a clear abuse of the rules you set and above all an abuse on the Noble Prophet of Islam should be borne by you.[/size] Perhaps you think only Nigerians are visiting your Forum. There is still time to make the necessary correction [size=13pt]or face the anger of Muslims all over the world in a way that will surprise you[/size].

https://www.nairaland.com/1380683/dare-change-religion-denomination-least/27#17341681

If you find nothing wrong with Ayatullah's post , you are no different from him.

3. Despite all the insults on our saviour, why don't you see Christians running amok like little children, rioting and behaving like maniacs ?

12 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Boomark(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Who is afraid of getting banned? I don already ban myself. What is the need posting great articles when there is a possibility that he can hide any post whenever he is angry(i think every two two minutes).

Smh!!!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

That is because your mum might be helpless and will need someone to defend her. . .I thought you guys claim to worship an all mighty deity that can do all things and is all powerful. . .if some one insults his prophet why don't you allow him to fight for his prohet himself, since you always claim he is alive and is the creator of the universe..Why should muslims always be fighting for an almighty deity. . .Isn't it a joke on the deity's behalf that people are fighing for him, why can he just kill of all those that insult his messenger, i thought he can do all things. Why must humans do EVERYTHING for him including killing his enemeies and those that insult him and his prophet . .Nonsense!!!

5 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
na wa ooo

terrorist has taken over nairaland oo

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

3. Despite all the insults on our saviour, why don't you see Christians running amok like little children, rioting and behaving like maniacs ?

Because deep down they know that their god is non existent, imagine people fighting and killing others because some almighy god and his prophet were insulted. . .Nonsense. . .
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
i know some xtians group and org dat run adverts on nairaland

it ends today forthwith
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mintayo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

am sorry,bt u r hypocrites!
I wld v ask u to go see my reply to dt ayatollah guy if nt dt d thread has been locked!
It is quite a shame on u guys, threathened somebody for voicing out His opinion in a public forum!
No matter d threat u guys trash out,it cant change who ur prophet was,it cnt change anything,everybody knws d truth and u guys shld better accept it and go on!
If someone abuses ur parenst,u think d best thing to do is to threaten d LIFE(which u cnt creat)of such person with death? Will ur parents even support that?(tho i wnt b surprised if dey do) I cnt just believ dis...
tbaba,u r one of d few muslims i respect so much in dis forum,bt with this,guy,u v lost it man,damn it!
I am sure many of u guys will b rejoicing nw dt 'tinji, has been made a mod here...it shows how intolerant and insecure u guys are!

If christains also retaliate in d same proportion u guys blaspheme against Jesus,do u think this world wld b a better place to live in?
Let me show what u guys say that is 'blasphemy' to christains:
1. Saying that Jesus is nt d Saviour even when He is!
2. Saying that Jesus is nt Lord even when He is!
3. Saying that He did nt die or resurect even when all facts and history showd tht He did!
4. Saying that d Bible is corrupt even when it is not!
5. Saying that ur prophet is d comforter PROMISED by Jesus even WHEN HE IS NOT!
6. Saying that Jesus is a messenger even when He is not!
I can continue...yet do u sse any christain kill muslim or threaten Seun bcus of the above!
Hypocrites!

D fact is no matter how much you blasphame against Jesus,it CANNOT CHANGE who He is...this my own understand as a Christain!

Am begining to hate this NL,Lord help me not too!

May Lord have mercy on you all!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Feraz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wow!! Really? shocked shocked

Ihedinobi, where art thou?
wiegraf: DOHOHOHOHO

@mac the boss is on top of this...

Seems my time to say good bye is nigh, whether I want to or not..
you used to present be at the Naruto thread right?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
dat is the ID of the guy that was imposed on hundreds of thousands of xtians in this section

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
superior1: Why blame the guy, he is only afraid for his life. He knows he can actually be killed like they threaten and that Christians wont go that far even if they use the most despicable name on Jesus. It is common sense now grin grin grin

I dey tell you.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Joagbaje(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Odunharry: seun we nid a xtian mod

What is needed is a christian section. There are things I can't post in this section .

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by donem: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ain't an extreme enthusiast of this section, but judging from posts iv'e read, it's evident that Seuns decision to appoint Maclatunji as a Mod didn't go down well with a vast majority of individuals on this section. I would love to cease this oppurtunity to clamour on Seun, to rescind his decision by stripping Maclatunji of his position as a Mod on this section with immediate alacrity.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
say no to high-handedness

say no to Maclatunji

say no to terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by wiegraf: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Ah, but you noticed the threat, yes?

JIHADIST!!??:

@OLUWASEUN OSEWA, I reported the abusive dialogue rigormortis' dirty and satanic mind created between a 'Muslim' and 'Muhamed', but no action was taken to sanction him. If people like rigormortis are bereft of idea and cannot be able to withstand healthy and intellectual debate but chose to insult a noble prophet then you OLUWASEUN OSEWA who owns Nairaland should be prepared to face the anger of the Muslims, because your silence at a clear abuse of the rules you set and above all an abuse on the Noble Prophet of Islam should be borne by you. Perhaps you think only Nigerians are visiting your Forum. [size=15pt]There is still time to make the necessary correction or face the anger of Muslims all over the world in a way that will surprise you.[/size]

Face the anger of muslims? What does that mean? Peaceful demonstrations? Just like when the US ambassador, who had nothing to do with a movie about the great standard bearer of peace, uncle mo', was killed during a peaceful demonstrations? Or all these other peaceful demonstrations.

Why the need to mention foreigners visit this forum? lol. Hmmm, does it have something to do with some certain well known international terrorist organizations? Is BH not enough? I really can't see why he felt the need to add that, it's puzzling.. I find it a little hard to believe he means simply 'peaceful' demonstrations across the globe..

Disregarding this particular post, kindly remind us exactly why you, and only you muslims, are the only ones with your own section? Do you think it's down peaceful means? Cause I can tell you, lots of xtians/etc have tried peaceful means to achieve just that and they've all failed. There must be something special about your 'peaceful', ie, assuming you regard the manner in which you came about your own shinny corner to infest as peaceful.

I mean, @mmw 'threat' was certainly more innocuous, considering history, yet he was branded as trying to start a civil war.. Che..

So, considering all this, don't you at least think, even if just a bit, that you're a disingenuous tool?

Random; as for the talk of your mama, lawyers feel free to correct any of this I might have wrong please. But you hitting another over that is, last I checked, against the law. And by other standards, including just general decency, barbaric.

Also this is a secular country, I do not think it recognizes allah as a person. It recognizes it as a belief, more or else. Simples. ALL BELIEFS ARE OPEN TO CRITICISM, end of. If my belief in the easter bunny required I robbed you of the rights to worship allah, or mandated you spoke only of how just how enjoyable you found getting (immaterially) a$$ rap.ed by said bunny was, when you clearly don't, then you would have every single right to criticize that belief as you see fit. Actually, even if the bunny was the sweetest, nicest immaterial bunny possible to you, you still have every right to criticize it as you see fit. It's a belief, not a person. End of.

This particular post is about uncle mo', so I'll leave it at that, but just have that in mind. And if silly beliefs concerning uncle mo' cause problems, you should very well expect him (or his adherents causing the ruckus) to get comeuppance. More simples.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by donem: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme: say no to high-handedness

say no to Maclatunji

say no to terrorism
Bro continue 2 Rep! You making Alotta brain, Am feeling you.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by wiegraf: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feraz:

you used to present be at the Naruto thread right?

Yup. Still have some carry over with certain comics at times
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by UyiIredia(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
I just dey laff cheesy. Damn ! After 15 years, would never have thought I would see a replay of primary school politics. ROTFL!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by denzel2009: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol seun knows how to drive traffic. Impose Maclatunji on them and let the fight begins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean / Logically Addressing The Silly Anti-atheist Memes By Kingebuka And Winner01 / The Heroes Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.