Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10161 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Bella, frosbella and Pygru ?

Now I get it, you were Pygru all along.

smh.

smiley
Lmao!!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by wiegraf: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Actually there is a lot of hate speech against Mac and it is unacceptable.

Calling a person a terrorist, when he hasn't committed any act of terror is wrong and against the rules on Nairaland. The same obtains with threatening people. Both the name caller and the person issuing threats are breaking rules.

If Mac is a temporary measure as i suspect it is, take it easy, he'd soon leave the section.

Bros, you seem confused. @mac is the only temp available? This is clearly a statement from the big boss. It's not about you, your silly moderator, or even sillier belief system per se, it's about the big boss.

He comes across as having the distinction of being all of callous, vain, cowardly and greedy, though to what extent remains to be seen.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme: .
Thread closed for real?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
DejiYesufu: This thread will be closed before midnight I tell you guyz same way this one https://www.nairaland.com/1388995/manmustwac-been-sacked was.

I am simply in shock shocked shocked shocked

.... we are all in shock tooo grin grin grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fuji House of Commotion
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bélla3: Go back to your dictionary. Terrorism isnt all about carrying bombs you know?

Cowards result to online TERRORISM!!

Actually, what he said does not equate to terror. I do not think any investigator would equate an online 'threat' to an act of terror.

Inappropriate maybe, but definitely not terror.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

.... we are all in shock tooo grin grin grin
lol
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bélla3: gringringringrin

Are you in any way saying I'm a double?? grin

No.

A Triple grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Actually, what he said does not equate to terror. I do not think any investigator would equate an online 'threat' to an act of terror.

lol.....feel free to use the same language on twitter to airport staff. FBI go waterboard your Sunni azz
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
wiegraf:

Bros, you seem confused. @mac is the only temp available? This is clearly a statement from the big boss. It's not about you, your silly moderator, or even sillier belief system per se, it's about the big boss.

He comes across as having the distinction of being all of callous, vain, cowardly and greedy, though to what extent remains to be seen.

Only Seun can respond to this.

At the end of the day, it is his show.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

A very silly statement if ever I saw a statement. But a statement against the ones you love you see as abominable.
How you think?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Typical state of denial.

Does Terror only become Terror when someone's head is blown up ?

Let me repeat this Threat made here by your brother of Peace :

@OLUWASEUN OSEWA, I reported the abusive dialogue rigormortis' dirty and satanic mind created between a 'Muslim' and 'Muhamed', but no action was taken to sanction him. If people like rigormortis are bereft of idea and cannot be able to withstand healthy and intellectual debate but chose to insult a noble prophet then [size=14pt]you OLUWASEUN OSEWA who owns Nairaland should be prepared to face the anger of the Muslims[/size], because your silence at a clear abuse of the rules you set and above all an abuse on the Noble Prophet of Islam should be borne by you. Perhaps you think only Nigerians are visiting your Forum. There is still time to make the necessary correction [size=14pt]or face the anger of Muslims all over the world in a way that will surprise you[/size]

Mate, you need to say the Truth, this guy was only doing what most fanatics do, threaten the life of his opponent.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Only Seun can respond to this.

At the end of the day, it is his show.

.... making maclatunji the clown, undecided
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by DejiYesufu(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
BTW moderator, I am Drummaboy. I had to resort to this monicker I have not used in years because Drummaboy has just been banned.

Thank you for banning me simply because I commented on someone who refered us to a rival social forum.

You are very welcome. You can ban this monicker too. I am already getting tired of this forum with your high handedness and lack of democratic freedom.

I sent Seun a private message on the banning of manmustwac this morning and what do I get as reward, a ban by evening time.

Goodluuck! And we are blaming Jonthan!! The one we get here sef pass Sani Abacha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

Typical state of denial.

Does Terror only become Terror when someone's head is blown up ?

Let me repeat this Threat made here by your brother of Peace :

Mate, you need to say the Truth, this guy was only doing what most fanatics do, threaten the life of his opponent.

^ It still does not equate to terror. People make statements out of anger all the time, it does not automatically become a terror investigation.

Most of his other comments were civil. Therefore, i think someone pushed the wrong button.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
DejiYesufu: BTW moderator, I am Drummaboy. I had to resort to this monicker I have not used in years because Drummaboy has just been banned.

Thank you for banning me simply because I commented on someone who refered us to a rival social forum.

You are very welcome. You can ban this monicker too. I am already getting tired of this forum with your high handedness and lack of democratic freedom.

I sent Seun a private message on the banning of manmustwac this morning and what do I get as reward, a ban by evening time.

Goodluuck! And we are blaming Jonthan!! The one we get here sef pass Sani Abacha!!!

na wa oooo undecided

breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh shocked shocked
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: ^ It still does not equate to terror. People make statements out of anger all the time, it does not automatically become a terror investigation.

Most of his other comments were civil. Therefore, i think someone pushed the wrong button.

But the world has come to associate illogical rage, anger, murderous riots, random acts of massacre and destruction with ISLAM, why's that ?

Surely people have seen online threats become reality more often than not with your brothers of peace, so don't blame them when they take these threats seriously.

If Ayatullah lived in the UK and made this threat, he would have been behind bars by now , trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

MACLATUNJI SHOULD USE THIS MEDIUM AND BAN ME FOREVER

FVCK ALLAH, FVCK ISLAM, FVCK MOHAMED, FVCK AISHA, FVCK QURAN, FVCK YOU lanrexlan

I WANT MY ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

But we have come to associate illogical rage, anger, murderous riots, random acts of massacre and destruction with ISLAM, why's that ?

is the killings, massacre by boko haram and alqaeda illogical
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Bella3(f): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

No.

A Triple grin
tongue gringrin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

na wa oooo undecided

breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh shocked shocked
That's right, babay!! Furo adiye is currently being caressed by the cool night air wink grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
I remember in the politics section when Afam was drafted to replace the resigned Jarus, how some members raved and ranted, calling Afam all sorts of names... After everything the situation died down and it was back to the status quo. Few months later, same section regulars woke up to see sexkills as their MOD (hehehehe). As usual, they threatened, cajoled, ranted etc and as usual it all died down and the status quo remained. Should I talk about the injustice meted out to Cuddlemii in the Literature section a la skankyMod, Efemena_xy, et al? Me thinks not!

I'm gonna make a prediction... Seun will respond with a terse one line explanation after this thread must have reached 7 pages and about to die down. His one line response will now generate another 7 more pages of vitriol and at the end he will still do what he likes... Ship in or Ship out.tongue Dohohohohohohohohohoho!

6 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

Surely people have seen online threats become reality more often than not with your brothers of peace, so don't blame them when they take these threats seriosuly.

If you lived in the UK and made this threat, I bet you will be behind bars by now, trust me.

And online threats from other people do not come to reality?? Please, I can't deal with your prejudice, right now... focus on the issue.

That thread has been closed.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

And online threats from other people do not come to reality?? Please, I can't deal with your prejudice, right now... focus on the issue.

na you close am angry angry
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr Troll:
Hello sir, I just sent you a pm. I have some vital info to pass on to you
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

We are talking about fact here, nothing to do with prejudice, all over the world the lust of radical Islam for violence knows no limits, and yet you have to gall to ask people to join you in your Jihad against humanity. God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by MrTroll(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Hello sir, I just sent you a pm. I have some vital info to pass on to you
undecided
There's something I wrote on my personal text in my profile...
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr Troll: I remember in the politics section when Afam was drafted to replace the resigned Jarus, how some members raved and ranted, calling Afam all sorts of names... After everything the situation died down and it was back to the status quo. Few months later, same section regulars woke up to see sexkills as their MOD (hehehehe). As usual, they threatened, cajoled, ranted etc and as usual it all died down and the status quo remained. Should I talk about the injustice meted out to Cuddlemii in the Literature section a la skankyMod, Efemena_xy, et al? Me thinks not!

I'm gonna make a prediction... Seun will respond with a terse one line explanation after this thread must have reached 7 pages and about to die down. His one line response will now generate another 7 more pages of vitriol and at the end he will still do what he likes... Ship in or Ship out.tongue Dohohohohohohohohohoho!

Exactly, you might have to get used to it.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
tunji u know i know few things about u than most pple on NL.

before mukina2 influenced ur appointment as a mod in 2011, you were just a wannabee blogger.

you openly professed ur love for deols who rejected u but u started a fight with her. It took the intervention of mukina2 before everything died down. for evidence go to muslim singles thread.

on that same thread, you called me all sorts of names.

My point is that, i know u cos i ve known you to be selfish and stubborn.

as a yoruba guy, you know that when u arent welcomed in a place, u take a bow before u are bowed out.

the best thing for you to do if you're honourable is to turn down this post cos no one wants u

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
#unfollow thread..

Do not get so worked up, people... It is Seun's show, if you leave the forum, more people will join. There are many other sections.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: #unfollow thread..

Do not get so worked up, people... It is Seun's show, if you leave the forum, more people will join. There are many other sections.

you guys have your section, be grateful and stay there , we cannot be bothered with your taqiyah topics.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. / Top 5 Websites To Download Nigerian Gospel Music (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.