Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? (895 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by Nehemiah459(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello, I am requesting for informations on how to build a site like news.google.com which will be extracting news feed from different websites.
Re: How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by tabontabon: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
By contracting it out to the professionals.
Re: How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by internetonline: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
its very easy and can be built in 2 hours. contact me on 08133884165.
Re: How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by Nehemiah459(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
internetonline: its very easy and can be built in 2 hours. contact me on 08133884165.

Thanks for your reply, but I want to do it myself. I have gone through Google with this keyword "News Aggregator Script" I've gotten some, but I want to hear from people.
Re: How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by kemini(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
you can build such for free, get to github ,search for it online, you will see similar jobs done by people and the codes are there for free, gud luk
Re: How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by yawatide(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why do some people always prefer to say, "contact me" for posts like this instead of posting the answer(s), or links to the answer(s), so that others can learn?

SMH
Re: How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by Djtm(m): 5:14am On Oct 19, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Why do some people always prefer to say, "contact me" for posts like this instead of posting the answer(s), or links to the answer(s), so that others can learn?

SMH
because they are Nigerians. We reason a little bit differently from the rest of the world. I'll recognize a naija forum in my dream even if the names and avatars are foreign.
Re: How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? by Djtm(m): 5:16am On Oct 19, 2013
yawa-ti-de:

SMH

C / New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng) / Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland