Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor (3019 Views)

Fayose Extends Ikere Dualisation Project, Distributes Cheques - Photos / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos / A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by JingoOAU(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
From all indications, Nigerians should see
the end of Jonathan Boko Haram once he
vacate Aso Rocker.
Before you read further make a reasonable thinking like " why all nigeria's print and online news hide the name of the recent arrested BOKO HARAM medical doctor?
"Boko Haram:The JTF in Maiduguri has
arrested Boko Haram medical doctor
Dr.Isaac Ikere an indigene of Bayelsa State ,
a consultant with World Health Organisation
(WHO) who has been treating wounded
members of Boko Haram in a secret mobile
hospital"

Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Pataki: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
OP, what or where is the source of this news?

Not that I am in anyway shocked though.

When some Boko Haram members were reported found in Lagos, news report indicated that the house they were lodging at, is reportedly owned by the Bayelsa government.

The ugly truth and reality is that: Boko Haram is PDP, PDP is Boko Haram. Jonathan himself knows all the parties involved in this madness and he is only using Boko Haram as a plot to obtain the sympathetic emotions of Nigerians towards his second or is it third term bid.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by samuelkaykay(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Source pls or keep your mouth mute.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Prowizy2(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Blasphemy
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Emperor007: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Peeps are waiting for your source...

Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Hadone(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by madone: 4:32am On Aug 11, 2013
@ op clap for yourself, mtcheeeeeew
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by tpia5: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2013
boko harams are southerners.

Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 11, 2013
Must i comment ?! NO.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Stiv(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Once more, liars are on duty. How long will you continue this madness?
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by kehinde1588(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Insha Allah boko haram real sponsors shall be exposed. Islam is against killing of innocent souls unjustifiable. Right from time i knew boko haram was political crisis and nt religious. Surely those who tanish the image of islam shall nt see ease in this world and hereafter.

Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by tpia5: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2013
okpara ugo: Must i comment ?! NO.

Then dont.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by kkkp: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Gej=bokoharam=pdp

Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Plshavmercyamen: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmmm. Wetin I wan comment? Well, I trust no Naija polician. As impossibility to them is not possible.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Caleboha(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Olodo! Wetin be your source?!!!! undecided
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Samsantos9: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:
boko harams are southerners.
Yea the way Catholics are Muslims.

Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2013
if you're looking for source then you must ask yourself why Azazi was bomb in bayelsa just because he said he will expose the sponsored of Boko haram. And FG keep mute on his death
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2013
Evil people on the prowl. While anti-Fashola threads with sources are deleted seconds after they were created and the creator of the thread slammed with a ban, threads such as this with no source are left on the board and in some cases moved to the front page.

I hope the "Fashola is not a kidnapper"-moderator has also seen this thread.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2013
front page pls
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Samsantos9:
Yea the way Catholics are Muslims.
yea if you want to confirm this look at the way marry (mother of Jesus) is being mode in your church then look at the way muslim women dress you'll confirm that
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Akpaife(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:
book harams are southerners.
4 ur mind abi
Nonsense see how u r fooling ur self
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by JingoOAU(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Why cnt you ask for source when terrorists and Boko haram were found in Bayelsa lodge in Lagos?
Sincere 9gerian: Evil people on the prowl. While anti-Fashola threads with sources are deleted seconds after they were created and the creator of the thread slammed with a ban, threads such as this with no source are left on the board and in some cases moved to the front page.

I hope the "Fashola is not a kidnapper"-moderator has also seen this thread.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by dridowu: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2013
Source pls and am not really surprise since bayelsa govt lodge can harbour Boko boiz in lasgidi and thanks to Late Gen Azazi for telling we Nigerians the truth before he was killed.
RIP Late Gen Azazi
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by abu12: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Let wait and see

Except if the JTF are lying about their war against BH
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Samsantos9: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bashirfuntua: yea if you want to confirm this look at the way marry (mother of Jesus) is being mode in your church then look at the way muslim women dress you'll confirm that
I don''t see how this thread relates to dressing. Btw MARY not Marry.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Pataki: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/boko-harams-doctor-arrested-by-jtf.html

This is the source of the news.

Moderators, front page things.

Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by IAMBREEZY: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
op without source,i can't believe this crap.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by chukjojo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mumu you also forgot that there is when boko haram with igbo origin where cought
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Beaf1: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have checked this. It seems to be true but the news didn't say he is from Bayelsa.
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by jmaine: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
The thread deserve to be trashed and deleted ASAP
Re: Dr. Isaac Ikere: The Bayelsan Boko Haram Medical Doctor by Samgreguc(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2013
Thats to show you that the now dressing of the muslim where also dressed by the christains of the Isrealites. Try see things the right way.
@bashirfuntua and samsantos.

Advantage And Disavantage Of A Divided Nigeria / Boko Haram Sponsor: Ihejirika Finallyreacts, Gives Reasons For The Allegation / Hypocrites, Come in and Tell Us Where & Who Are The Dogs & The baboons.