Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria (2991 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos) / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by Copernickus: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
It was a heated argument between my two "intellectual friends". The argument was that which city is the most notorious city in Nigeria known for blood money and rituals. One Desmond argued that it is Nnewi in the South East, Benji said is Ijebu-ode in the South West. As the spectator, I promised them to make a research and will let them of the general feeling or views out there.Pls can somebody give me a clue, to enable me relate my findings to them.
Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by Mrbigman1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ode op, it's not anywhere, it's in ur backyard and dey should call u for questioning for habouring such thought

2 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by orunto27: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nnewi in the se

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ogun Ibadan Osun

7 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Southwest for sure

what is the essence of SOKA

7 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by Walexey(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Isn't it rather ironic for "intellectuals" to be arguing on such trivial matter?
Oya, when they know the place what does it change?
Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by Psylas(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
All the cities in South West

5 Likes

Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by MisterLongman(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ the mischievous Op, how come your friends only mentioned the SE and SW. Are they the only region in Nigeria......

I don't know what you guys stand to gain from fanning the embers of tribal bigotry
Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by Copernickus: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Walexey:
Isn't it rather ironic for "intellectuals" to be arguing on such trivial matter?
Oya, when they know the place what does it change?
May be for research purposes
Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
I don't know o..But from recent news trends of this sort on nairaland, e be like say Na Ogun o..

1 Like

Re: The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria by truefact: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2015
The fetish suffercated, human granded bones concoction drinker, animals rapist and incestuous yorubas will forever win the contest. ..they are the ritual capital of the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International Body Calls For Nnamdi Kanu Release / BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group / Could This Be A Lie Bursted About Buhari Released Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.