Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation (1234 Views)

Fashola Calls For State Police, Apologises On Deportation Of Igbos / How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by aljharem(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Veteran Nollywood actor, Jide KosokoThe Kosoko family are true Lagosians, on Thursday said there was nothing wrong with the alleged deportation of the destitute to their home state by the Lagos State Government.

Kosoko, a Lagos prince, stated that the government deported people who constituted a nuisance in the state to their hometowns because the metropolis was becoming over populated.

He said, “I disagree with the people criticising the deportation. There are reasons for everything. Since there have been negotiations between Lagos and the state concerned and the government believes their home state would take better care of them, I think the action was appropriate.”

Kosoko said even though Nigerians were free to live anywhere in the country, people should not abuse the privilege by becoming a nuisance.LOL grin grin grin

We don’t need to shy away from the fact that Lagos is over-populated because of its commercial advantage. Anybody doing a legitimate work here is entitled to stay but a situation where they are turning themselves to a nuisance in the state and they would go as far as inviting others to come is not acceptable,” the actor stated.

He said when the okada business began, it started with skilled riders until some people took advantage of the business idea and started creating problems.

He stated that there were actually states with worse laws than Lagos, where people got their arms cut off because of crimes and such people saw Lagos as a place for greener pastures.

He noted that with the Lagos State government’s policy, the roads are safer.

Kosoko said that the action should not be restricted to Lagos.

“Let’s not deceive ourselves, look at the highways, are they not better? I am not speaking for the government but for myself. To me, whoever constitutes a nuisance in any state, not just Lagos, let them be sent back home.

It is very unfortunate that we are in a multi-ethnic country; that is the major problem we are having. We find it difficult to say the truth,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by aljharem(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
God bless you Jide Kosoko, This is the same point I have been trying to pass across.

Triple Gbosa for you sir.

http://www.punchng.com/news/deportation-jide-kosoko-defends-lagos/
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Yorubest: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
[b]I read it in today's Punch

He is so on point

Must you come to Lagos? And even when you want to come to Lagos, shouldn't you have an idea of what you want to do?

You just come in, sleep under bridges, beg and make yourself an easy tool for criminality thereby endangering the lives of innocent citizens

[size=18pt]If every jobless Nigerian decided to get on the next bus or truck to Lagos nko?[/size]
(I understand there are about 40million jobless Nigerians)

Why are they not seeing the big picture but getting all emotional about this?

After 14 years of democratic rule, how come the SE hasn't made the zone attractive enough for the jobless youths in Lagos to go back home when Yorubas are moving in droves to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo following the massive development of infrastructure and industrialization? Even people from the SE are now moving in those directions too. Security and infrastructure drive development which the SW governors have decided to focus on and which is yielding dividends in terms of foreign investments and multimillion dollar investments by Nigerians of Yoruba origin

The citizens of the SE should be blaming their governors for this and not our darling BRF

Nuff said
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by FreeGlobe(f): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest: [b]I read it in today's Punch

He is so on point

Must you come to Lagos? And even when you want to come to Lagos, shouldn't you have an idea of what you want to do?

You just come in, sleep under bridges, beg and make yourself an easy tool for criminality thereby endangering the lives of innocent citizens

[size=18pt]If every jobless Nigerian decided to get on the next bus or truck to Lagos nko?[/size]
(I understand there are about 40million jobless Nigerians)
Why are they not seeing the big picture but getting all emotional about this?

After 14 years of democratic rule, how come the SE hasn't made the zone attractive enough for the jobless youths in Lagos to go back home when Yorubas are moving in droves to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo following the massive development of infrastructure and industrialization? Even people from the SE are now moving in those directions too. Security and infrastructure drive development which the SW governors have decided to focus on and which is yielding dividends in terms of foreign investments and multimillion dollar investments by Nigerians of Yoruba origin

The citizens of the SE should be blaming their governors for this and not our darling BRF

Nuff said
[/b]
who is this fool, you have been constituting enough nuisance on nairaland lately. I guess the yorubas moving in droves to osun and oyo are part of the thousands deported by the bigot called Fashola. fool. who is olajide kosoko anyway?

1 Like

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Yorubest: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
who is this fool, you have been constituting enough nuisance on nairaland lately. I guess the yorubas moving in droves to osun and oyo are part of the thousands deported by the bigot called Fashola. fool. who is olajide kosoko anyway?

You are the eediot who can't argue intelligibly

I posted a thought but you couldn't counter it with a superior or even anything close to an intelligent argument

Once again, emotions over intellect

FYI, I don't engage in arguments with people with proven intellectual deficiencies.

1 Like

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by aljharem(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
who is olajide kosoko anyway?
he is an actor and a Lagos prince. Why are you asking ?
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by FreeGlobe(f): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest:

You are the eediot who can't argue intelligibly

I posted a thought but you couldn't counter it with a superior or even anything close to an intelligent argument

Once again, emotions over intellect

FYI, I don't engage in arguments with people with proven intellectual deficiencies.
you are constituting more nuisance on nairaland lately than the deported folks in Lagos with your senseless and ewedu riddled comments. I didn't propose an argument with you. just give way for intelligent folks to comment. yorubest my black azz!
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
alj harem: he is an actor and a Lagos prince. Why are you asking ?
is he one of the hungry actors looking to be fed by the bigot called Fashola?
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Yorubest: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are constituting more nuisance on nairaland lately than the deported folks in Lagos with your senseless and ewedu riddled comments. I didn't propose an argument with you. just give way for intelligent folks to comment. yorubest my black azz!

Once again. 100% emotions, 0% sense
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Emekanews(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
lmao

back to our villages then

1 Like

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by mascot87(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest:

How do u expect a goat to have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by FreeGlobe(f): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest:

nairaland destitute. keep clowning
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Yorubest: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
nairaland destitute. keep clowning

150% emotions, -50% sense

You're sure dimwitted

You must really be very dull

There's not a single sense in all your posts on this thread. You're a waste of bandwidth

I'm sure you must have a very low self esteem. People who attack others for no reason usually do

And being female makes it even worse, I can imagine the kind of environment you grew up in and what you do for a living

Just note that all sluts will soon be shipped out of our state

4 Likes

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by FreeGlobe(f): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest:

You're sure dimwitted

There's not a single sense in all your posts on this thread. You're a waste of bandwidth

I'm sure you must have a very low self esteem. People who attack others for no reason usually do

And being female makes it even worse, I can imagine the kind of environment you grew up in and what you do for a living

bla bla bla says the foolish bigot like Fashola who thinks the Yoruba tribe is by any chance in hell better than any tribe in Nigeria. You have been spreading enough tribal BS lately on nairaland. Your deep envy made you create a silly thread like 'why enugu airport may not be successful'. You have continued to spew Yoruba garbage. its both of us now fool. disciples of bigot Fashola
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by luvinhubby(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
GOTTEN MYSELF A GOOD RING SEAT FOR THIS ONE cheesy, though still boring....*yawns*... but waiting for the migration of other tribal warlords from other N/L politics thread for the crossfire to begin... *crosses leg and eats popcorn*...waiting anxiously for the exciting gladiators to make an appearance. grin

1 Like

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Yorubest: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
bla bla bla says the foolish bigot like Fashola who thinks the Yoruba tribe is by any chance in hell better than any tribe in Nigeria. You have been spreading enough tribal BS lately on nairaland. Your deep envy made you create a silly thread like 'why enugu airport may not be successful'. You have continued to spew Yoruba garbage. its both of us now fool. disciples of bigot Fashola

I won't respond to your posts again I promise

You're not in the league of ladies I relate with

Your lines and lies are things I wouldn't even expect from my cleaner

You talk like you were raised in the streets, live in the streets and do street things

Well I'm sorry, I'm not your type and you can continue to rant

This conversation is over but I know sluts like you will like to have the last word so suit yourself
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Datiboboi: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nobody want to deliberate on the key issue here, like
The time of the so called deportation
The venue of the so called deportation
The home state of the so called deportation

Patiently waiting for a true Nigeria to criticize these undemocratic nature of the so called deportation saga by our most respected governor {SAN} Baba tunde fashola
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by FreeGlobe(f): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
@yorubest
fool, why would you continue? bigots are always scared. I will see you in another thread. Ask Gbawe about me cool
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by FreeGlobe(f): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:
Nobody want to deliberate on the key issue here, like
The time of the so called deportation
The venue of the so called deportation
The home state of the so called deportation

Patiently waiting for a true Nigeria to criticize these undemocratic nature of the so called deportation saga by our most respected governor {SAN} Baba tunde fashola
our most respected governor? lol. joke of the decade
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by 9jaIhail(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2013
FreeGlobe:

@ The bolded, jide kosokoso is one big red eye man a talentless actor who managed to make it through the productiveness of igbos by creating nollywood. From all indication that fool call jide would have end up as a garage boy if not for nollywood a creative industry by igbo talented able men.

Jide next time before you speak try to show some respect to those who create avenue for the greener pasture you enjoying today.
Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Asoozy: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Yorubest:

You're sure dimwitted

Freeglobe aka FSU a female? Hahaha joke of the century! The swine changed its gender to female sometime ago when he decided that female posters received leniency from other male posters. He is a wimp! A well known one for that matter.

Please don't hold back in whipping his black behind. He is a menace around here. A juvenile delinquent.

1 Like

Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by Asoozy: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Yorubest:

I won't respond to your posts again I promise

You're not in the league of ladies I relate with

Your lines and lies are things I wouldn't even expect from my cleaner

You talk like you were raised in the streets, live in the streets and do street things

Well I'm sorry, I'm not your type and you can continue to rant

This conversation is over but I know sluts like you will like to have the last word so suit yourself

He is not female o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ex-APGA Aspirant Joins Obiano’s Team / Tinubu Returns, Cancels Rally In Honour Of Plane Crash Victims / Two Rebel Governors Back To Pdp- Ahmed Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.