Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (5643 Views)

Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by pastormustwacc: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

I don't think so. MMW suggested it first. Let us allow peace and do the process and after we get new moderators and he refuse to leave, then we start war! grin grin grin
LETS BEGIN THE WAR IMMEDIATELY! I RETURNED BACK IN TIME TO SEE THE NL WORLD WAR 3

Abeg where that boy wey dey cause all this wahala, make i send am go meet papa God?
[img]http://www.images..net/tank.jpg[/img]
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Al Queda wo lu o!

Wait a minute, Maltunji, mod of religion section? Lmfaoooo! Wow! Seun is going gaga.Boko don threaten our bros eh? Awww... Poor thing. cry cry

Anyways..Me I nominate Ishiwahala, Deborah and Mosquito.

Say No to Alqueda!

U can't have an Alfa ruling a church. We say no! No! No!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
I saw some of the coolest dudes on this forum lose their cool over this matter. Especially Deep Sight.

Guess we're all human afterall.

Abeg who be this Obi Alfa guy - been laughing here like a mad man cheesy.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by pastormustwacc: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
ding
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by ckkris: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji: Like I said earlier, the longer you keep being unruly, the longer it might take to get you what you want. Practising vulgarity with my handle won't get you far.

Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
Ayatolla bin Laden
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2013

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Initially I went for enigma ane Tgirl, but if an atheist is to be included, I think muskeeto or mazaje should substitute either of them.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^^

I agree, he is a likeable fellow.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Caracta(f): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
There is something wrong with Seun. I feel it is more spiritual than physical. Importing a muslim to mod religion section is an insult to all christians and non-muslims.

Seun, can you make a born-again Christian an interim moderator of Muslim section?

Are you trying to tell us that all your other non-muslim moderators are not capable and competent enough to mod this section? Do they have evil spirits?

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by ukuba: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
How much do the mods earn? if its over 100k plus a kindle with full internet subscription, i think i can give 10 minutes of my every 2 hours to nairaland.

BTW,so muskeeto or whoever will become mod and when maclatunji likes, the mod get fired! WTF, dont they even have rights?
there is no need to fight please, let Seun manage his business the way he deem fit, if you dont like it, get out (SO Seun provide a means for us to deactivate our accounts - fair enough!)

@Maclantunji, how do you live with yourself? and you still talk here? dont you even have any iota of dignity left as a man? what a loss!

@Seun, if the pay is fair @ 100k plus added benefits, i'm interested for te job o. I am A pastor in a pentecostal church, an Imam in the mosque and a powerful atheist in my house, i'm qualified for the job 3-in-1.

7 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Richfella: I saw some of the coolest dudes on this forum lose their cool over this matter. Especially Deep Sight.

Guess we're all human afterall.

Abeg who be this Obi Alfa guy - been laughing here like a mad man cheesy.

Na me o. The only Alfa of Nairaland. Servant of the Most High. Lucifer the Great.

Enemies said I will not live. 56 alfa monikers already banned and still counting.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mohwasapedo: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
pastormustwacc: This thread is a time bomb, and when it blows i hope seun will be able to handle it,
best is to delete the nonsense thread created by that monkey banana who calls himself a mod.

Lol @ monkey banana. That guy should do and pack his load back to jihad section.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by dridowu: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
ACM10: Seun is a shrewd businessman. He knows that controversy pulls traffic. Heavy traffic is good for business. No wonder why he appointed Maclatunji as a mod here. He is well aware that it will cause controversy, thereby attract traffic like my humble self. I wont be surprised if Seun retains him here. Seun is wise. grin
best post i saw in ds thread. Thumbs up
@topic
Ranting here and there, if u dont want maclatunji then dont comment on ds thread, cr8 ur own thread and nominate d person u want and forward it to seun without dat you all are just building d castle in air.
They all claim to b religious( pastors and imam) y dr behavour is 2nd to devil.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Caracta: There is something wrong with Seun. I feel it is more spiritual than physical.

Seun needs deliverance. Obadiah, where is your repentance whip?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mohwasapedo: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Caracta: There is something wrong with Seun. I feel it is more spiritual than physical. Importing a muslim to mod religion section is an insult to all christians and non-muslims.

Seun, can you make a born-again Christian an interim moderator of Muslim section?
Are you trying to tell us that all your other non-muslim moderators are not capable and competent enough to mod this section? Do they have evil spirits?

Seun is trying to tell you christians that the muslims have the upper hand in nairaland, he knew his decision will not sit well with christians but he went ahead and took it. Its not his fault, we are the ones foolishly driving traffic to his site for him so he feels he can walk all over our feelings any way he likes.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by DRPYGRU: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by ODB1: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
[size=28pt]vote
o.d.b.[/size]
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by azpekuliar: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:

what are your reasons for nominating these names?

r231 and afam4ever in particular are openly anti-christ.

And what is wrong with being anti-christ?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
so the issue here is that mac is a muslim
did christ not preach love??meanwhile it is a temporary arrangement.
suggest ppl who u want to be made mod and stop cussing.
we are followers of christ not pharisees
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by pastormustwacc: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

Seun needs deliverance. Obadiah, where is your repentance whip?

You guys want to whip seun's yansh? haba!! Na the moniker mod need am for whipping.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
O.D.B.:
[size=28pt]vote
o.d.b.[/size]

eewwwww!!!What is this picture doing on this thread ?? undecided
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by pastormustwacc: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Madre de dios (mother of god)! who allowed that poster loose!!
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Omg! ODB is bck? And mods on strike? Yea!! *singing* Its gerrin hot in here...I'm gona shi-di-oooooooke!!!! Lurvin d drama, keep it coming guys! Woooohoooo! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by UjSizzle(f): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
You people shock me on this thread; In fact the attitude of both the christians and atheists concerning the MMW-Mac saga is appaling to say the least.

What exactly is the issue since it's safe to assume most of you don't even know what it is you're fighting over, nor do some of you have a valid reason for it.
Are you against Mac cos he's a muslim or cos you believe he's a tyrant

He has created a platform for you to chose your mods, do that already and stop crying or just go to Tgirl4real's thread and do it there.
Y'all act like you don't understand Seun yet: the longer you cry, the longer Mac remains a mod here like he's already said.

Take actions for yourself and while at it, remember Seun DOES NOT CARE if you stay or leave his site.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: You people shock me on this thread; In fact the attitude of both the christians and atheists concerning the MMW-Mac saga is appaling to say the least.

What exactly is the issue since it's safe to assume most of you don't even know what it is you're fighting over, nor do some of you have a valid reason for it.
Are you against Mac cos he's a muslim or cos you believe he's a tyrant

He has created a platform for you to chose your mods, do that already and stop crying or just go to Tgirl4real's thread and do it there.
Y'all act like you don't understand Seun yet: the longer you cry, the longer Mac remains a mod here like he's already said.

[size=18pt]Take actions for yourself and while at it, remember Seun DOES NOT CARE if you stay or leave his site[/size].

Tell them again!! Shout it mama! Shout it! grin grin grin
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

Na me o. The only Alfa of Nairaland. Servant of the Most High. Lucifer the Great.

Enemies said I will not live. 56 alfa monikers already banned and still counting.

Bros, shey na ur chairman get illuminati?

Abeg I wan join. U Get form? grin

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
1. Enigma
2.MuskeeTo
3.Logicboy
4.Davidylan
5.Reyginus
6. Platteon

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by azpekuliar: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
I nominate Logicboy.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Richfella:

Bros, shey na ur chairman get illuminati?

Abeg I wan join. U Get form? grin

I don't know what you are talking about. There is nothing to join. All those are just christian propaganda against the Illuminated One.

He requires you to do one thing only: seek knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Way Of Praying/christians Way Of Praying, Which Of These Is More Accurate / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists) / Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.