Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

10 Things About Ladies' Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things About Ladies' Minds (922 Views)

Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things About Ladies' Minds by thinka2: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2013
1: You think you know her, but you have no idea. She hides all her problems behind her smile. Behind her smile is a world of pain.

2:That annoying moment is when someone tries to look at her screen while she is texting! And she thinks, "Dude u suck!!"

3:While you're ignoring her, another guy is giving her attention...and while you're giving her problems, another guy is listening.

4:A best friend isn't someone who's just always there for her. It's someone who understands her a bit more than she understands herself.

5: She's just human, she has weaknesses. She makes mistakes and she experiences sadness...but she learns from all these things to make her a better person.

6:Anything you say will be used against you, in an argument, 10 months from now, because she is a
woman...and so, never forgets. Anything. Ever.

7: She's single, you're single. I like you, you like me. We are not dating. Am I missing out something here?

8:Dear ex, she doesn't hate you. she's just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be.

9:Missing someone + No texts from them = Worst feeling.

10. She loves when you share your feelings. It doesn't make her any less of a man; it just makes you more adorable.

Sincerely, Girls.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/things-about-ladies-minds.html

Re: 10 Things About Ladies' Minds by horlabiyi(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2013
I always hide my problems behind my smile so I don't think its only the ladies that do this.
Re: 10 Things About Ladies' Minds by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hmhmm..... At least i now have some thing to use as a reference.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Your Relationship To Become Your Nightmare / Very Urgent. / •7 Types Of Girlfriend √

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.