Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys (1119 Views)

I Do Not Want To Lose My Marriage, What Do I Do? / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by kelvindbig(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
d dream of every gal is marriage! Marriage.... N most of our guys really dnt want it but still go further just to please em gals... Can a guy just do without marriage? Is it a sin nt to marry? Remember most tyms to marry be like dstv.. U have many channels but u can only view one!
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by psucc(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Marriage was ordained 4 man and a woman. If you decide to remain chaste 4 d sake of heaven it is right if only you do not burn-out inwardly or compromise, so to avoid this temptation, Apostle Paul admonish 'let everyman take to himself a woman'.

1 Like

Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by kelvindbig(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
c d marriages 2day.... Guys r nt happy in it n still pretend.... Love dries up, fun end.... Beautiful gals still much...... What are my sayin? Omg life.... Life!
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by Kanwulia: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Abeg, speak for yourself o!
MY OWN MARRIAGE IS NOT A BOND, not to mention BONDAGE!!!!
I have MANY SATELLITE TVS/RADIOS, not to mention channels!
Shiiiioooooooor!!!! cool

For this SHORT LIFE? shocked
FIAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!!!
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
^^^^^Madam Callotti...how be?

Marriage is overrated........it seems impossible to get men to commit to me
Heaven knows I ve tried and tried
Even put my life on hold for them at a point
They are always ready to chop punny but when it's time to commit they tell you baby I need more time to get to know you better
But you sure as hell didnt need time to know the way to my undies did you?!?
Anyhow, I ve given up on the marriage thing
Rita Dominic never married and did t die so neither will I
Time for career things
Will adopt pikin while I m at it
And get a dog too....a cute one

God know I tried but this is the deck life played me
Every weekend small small girls in my office will be getting married
Me and my 30 year old ass go siddon look like lucozade
I used to wonder how they get men to propose again
But I don tire sef.....no be lie
I ve spent the last 5 years trying and hoping to get hooked
But never again, it don do
No need to pretend again sef........I free myself from this bondage

I said I d pull a Rita Dominic and this is the right time

2 Likes

Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by RoyalRoy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Onyinyechimara:

You don't search for love.....you will never
find it!!!

Love will find you when u stop looking all around for it.

You are just 30yrs & u already feeling left out? Common, you are a little pessimistic!!

Invest in ur career as u stated above....and soon everything will fall into place!

Stop searching for love...love will find you!
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by ihedioramma: 5:22am On Aug 14, 2013
WHY DO YOU THINK NOT TO MARRY? THERE ARE LAWS THAT FOLLOW IT CAN YOU KEEP IT? MY sister dont play your self 419. i think not all the apostle of JESUS marry. is not sin not to marry bout ask your self why i dont want to marry or is it that know one have ask me to marry him? two, remember if you dont marry and you are having sex with somebody is a sin i call it one playing him or her self 419 .three think of the time you will get old dey by dey who will be there for you?
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by tintingz(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Onyinyechimara: ^^^^^Madam Callotti...how be?

They are always ready to chop punny but when it's time to commit they tell you baby I need more time to get to know you better
Time for career things

stop dating bad guys...it seems those are the guys you have been dating, guys that are only aiming to chop punny

There are good guys out there who are ready to marry and stop imitating Rita Dominic she's just an hoe celebrity!
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2013

Time for career things

R u serious with dis darling or tryin to pull a stunt?
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2013

Time for career things

Just 30? Enjoy your life jare. A good man will come.
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by tintingz(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2013
bettymafy:

Just 30? Enjoy your life jare. A good man will come.
Most men don't like dating old aunties...but sure a good man(husband) will come for her grin
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by slimyem: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2013

Time for career things

You say the boldened as if Rita Dominic is gone and you are certain she's given up and never going to marry.
Why are you modelling your life after hers?

You also sound like you give up punny just like thatundecided Maka why? You are just 30 and have given up when there are women who are 37 and waiting? Na wa !
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by kelvindbig(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
no babe wan hear say her mates don marry n she never cos dats wat d society wants n it now like a competition..... D real tin is 4gotten...... O i wish d days of our fathers where now .....switdays.....
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by soreola(f): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2013

Time for career things

Hun, do you ... look inside yourself and learn more about who you are, draw closer to God and focus on knowing Him more and search for the purpose for which He has called you to being. Once you find that out, you can start working towards fulfilling that purpose. Matt.6:33, you wont have to worry about hubby or no hubby. He'll find you in the right time. Like someone said, stop searching and start waiting. Make up ur mind to be chaste and if someone comes to you and they do not agree to a relationship without s*x then just know that aint it. Trust me, there is so much more to life than marriage. Marriage is NOT the be all and end of life. Once you get married you still have to live, it's not the ultimate goal that must be achieved b4 you die. (I'm talking to myself too). My aunt got married to an amazing and wonderful man @ 40 so no, don't give up on God. And pls, you are worth so much more than a one-night stand or the pleasures your body provides. Stand up tall and be you. Remember, there's no one else on this earth with your genetical mix-up who bares your name and features i.e. you are the only you on this planet so do what you want to do, you're the one who will live with the consequences, pain et al. Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by Kanwulia: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ask FFK. . . .he has the answers to such problems! grin
SERIAL MONOGAMY plus "POLY-ANDREEWWWWW". . .INSTEAD OF POLYGAMY. . . ! cheesy
Simple!!!
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by deols(f): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2013

Time for career things

You are giving up too early.

But then, you need to stop giving too freely. It might appear as the only thing you have to offer.

I am surprised too that you are just thinking career. Not too late either. Get busy as suggested and be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 15, 2013
Im on Team Single for Life... Screw marriage. angry
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 15, 2013
You want it, stop lying.
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by greatgod2012(f): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2013
@op, if you know you don't have what it takes to be the right partner to anyone who might be interested in getting married to you, then, marriage is not compulsory for you. It is better not to marry than to marry and become a bone in the neck of another person.

However, if you know you have what it takes, but haven't seen the right person, then, be patient, the right person, whom God has prepared for you will surely surface and you will forever be glad for waiting.
Remember; he who eat last, eat best.
Shalom
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by greatgod2012(f): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2013

Time for career things

Don't give up too soon, its not over until its over.

I want you to examine yourself deeply on this issue, are you sure you haven't been doing something to scare the guys away. What are the excuses given by these guys when they want to leave you, and what are the steps you normally take to make them stay.
However, do not give up and do not generalise, not all men are "chop and run", there are still good men out there who will take their vows religiously. Have a good mindset and mentality about men. Have yourself some self esteem. Develop good and positive approach and set standard for yourself. Also, like someone said, stop looking for love and start waiting for the right person, after you have try as much as possible to make yourself a right partner.

Remember, not how far, but how well.
May God give you the needed wisdom to do all these rightly.
It is well with you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by tpia5: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2013
If you're exclusively dating nigerian men and all of them are chopping the punny, thats a big disincentive to marry, on their part.

In any case, get close to God?
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by deols(f): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, if you know you don't have what it takes to be the right partner to anyone who might be interested in getting married to you, then, marriage is not compulsory for you. It is better not to marry than to marry and become a bone in the neck of another person.

However, if you know you have what it takes, but haven't seen the right person, then, be patient, the right person, whom God has prepared for you will surely surface and you will forever be glad for waiting.
Remember; he who eat last, eat best.
Shalom

I dont believe that there are people whom marriage isn't for.

How should they live without being married. I know you are a christian. How would they live as good christians without being married?
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by kelvindbig(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=deols
I dont believe that there are people whom marriage isn't for.
How should they live without being married. I know you are a christian. How would they live as good christians without being married?[/quote]

if marriage is made for everone, why r most disabled persons not married?
Why is female population greater than male population? Ratio 7:1
why is der divorce n breakups..... Pls read ish 4:1 b4 u ans me
Re: Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys by deols(f): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=kelvindbig][/quote]
I dont have a bible. Why dont you quote ish 4:1.

if marriage is made for everone, why r most disabled persons not married?
Why is female population greater than male population? Ratio 7:1
why is der divorce n breakups..... Pls read ish 4:1 b4 u ans me

So You are saying marriage is not for everyone and disabled people are not meant to marry?

Please prove it that women are more than men. Provide a link to your statistics.

So divorce and break ups of other people is enough reason for someone else to not be married?

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Good Family Life / Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? / Do Our Parents Call Each Other Pet Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.