Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. (873 Views)

When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / My Fiance Says Am Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by mekaboy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
As a guy u discussing with your fiance about the future and the baby you will have. The issue of breast feeding comes up and she said she won't do that, that its old school. She will use artificial milk all through.

How will you react? Will u say its ok or insist that u were breastfed and ur children must be breastfed.
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is that important to you?
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by xynerise: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
I will tell her ''We shall see, till then''

1 Like

Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by mekaboy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Is that important to you?

Should it be?
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by psucc(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
I fall by the wayside about the growing trends this days. We seem to pursue modernity and yet hunted by avoidable issues. What marvels me most is the fact that we were once beneficiaries of this gestures by our parents but chose CHEAT our successors. Breastfeeding will never takeaway beauty from a woman. Even if it does, let us consider the physiological devt of the child to beauty. God forgives us. Amen
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by Ashabie(f): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
To my own belive,such guy should think well before getting married to such lady. Breastfeeding is their birth right,why deny them? Not all woman are mothers anyway.if she can deny the baby she carried for 9-10mnths his!her birthright definately you as the hubby will be denied many things as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by segzicres(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
As long as she will be the one to buy the artificial milk im not bothered. wink
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by swtchicgurl: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres: As long as she will be the one to buy the artificial milk im not bothered. wink

it's ur baby i pity! ur signature suggest what u'll give the baby. tongue
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by segzicres(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
swtchicgurl:

it's ur baby i pity! ur signature suggest what u'll give the baby. tongue
The baby gas like garri eventually na. Plus the artificial milk might even be more nutricious than the natural breast milk wink
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by haitto99(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
she dey craze? make my pikin con turn aki n paw paw or a complete dullard
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by Tolexander: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
As a guy u discussing with
your fiance about the future
and the baby you will have.
The issue of bosom feeding
comes up and she said she
won't do that, that its old
school. She will use artificial
milk all through.
fiance gat breast to breastfeed?
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by mekaboy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres: As long as she will be the one to buy the artificial milk im not bothered. wink

I doubt if u were breast fed.
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by psucc(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
The baby gas like garri eventually na. Plus the artificial milk might even be more nutricious than the natural breast milk wink

u seem to be from d blues. That artificial milk may be better that natural breast milk leaves much to be desire about u. Pls ask Wole Soyinka the meaning of 'artificial'. Besides why is it that upon tech and scientific advancement, there is no replacement for water and red palm oil.
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by mesther96(f): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
what is d purpose of d br*ast then??
breastfeeding is as important as breathing 2 infants,considering al d reduced quality of artificials,xcept if she wana risk d child's health!sad
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by segzicres(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
mekaboy:

I doubt if u were breast fed.
Ur assumption is surprising
psucc:

u seem to be from d blues. That artificial milk may be better that natural breast milk leaves much to be desire about u. Pls ask Wole Soyinka the meaning of 'artificial'. Besides why is it that upon tech and scientific advancement, there is no replacement for water and red palm oil.
psucc:

you dont seem to understand simple and plain english! Nairalanders ar too aggressive sometimes. Take anchill pill bro
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
mekaboy:

Should it be?

You tell me nigga...it's YOUR thread.
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

grin
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by mekaboy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol, yes niGga it is important to me.

1 Like

Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by Emperor5c(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
my Fiance' Says She Wont
BREASTFEED my Baby
God don punish her be dat nau
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by psucc(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Better! She package the milk for export.
Re: Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby. by Sanboy25: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Personally, I plan to feed my (future) kids exclusively on bosom milk up to 1year old, than I'll alternate with artificial milk up to 2years old... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Austrian Woman Spends Months With Dead Boyfriend / 25 Of The Many Reasons Why Men Cheats In Relationship / Why Are Most Ladies Waiting For This Kind Of Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.