Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz (2710 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Voting criteria

Opener
rhymes
Wordplay
metaphors/ similies
flow
punchlines
closer

20 lines . . .

deadline : Monday 12th august, 6pm.
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by Inkblood: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
INTRO:
before this nerd will get murked/ he should hear these first words/
calling out the feared revered lord/ only proved you a fake. cos those who are truly sick, are scared to test blood!/

he'll get himself shot, if he claim he hard/ so i'll have surgeons waiting at the scene before the battle engagement start/

he thinking he'll win, till they perform a cardiac transplant... and literally give him a change of heart!/

i've mastered this dangerous art/ with audio proofs to show my sound's sicker/
while he makes a lotta noise but he could only serve n1ggas if he becomes a house keeper/
mik aint sick, diagnosis shows that he's got a sound system so at best, he's just a loud speaker!/

ironically this mik aint humble, he's a proud nigga/ an unruly kid/ big headed cos of the wack verses he duly spits/
he suffers from hypochondria, which means he aint truly sick/
/so i must be anorexic, considering the way i bully mik/

i'm good with words, like a law attorney/ you were headed to greatness? i'll cut short ya journey/ nigga all your puns are

corny/ i phorcked ya honey/ and she kept screaming godzilla, as she saw my monster coming!/

with ease i'll run round this negro/
he aint from the civilised world, he's from a small town in imo/
where they lack computers, but when i start trouble, shooting, he'll run to sleep, and shut down his windows!/

see mik will be the victim of a deluded tragedy/
as i kidnapped his wife and kids, just cause this dude dared battle me/
then poison them with radioactive isotopes.. And give him back his nuclear family/

After this battle, mik will wanna be friends/
he'll even look me up on facebook and put forth a request/
he'll have sleepless nights, saddened, raged also depressed/
writing lyrics trynna cook up a revenge/
till i beat him senseless again then he'll come to his sense/ and console himself/ like atleast i lost to the best!!/

OUTRO:
it's too late to try to run or call for help/ cos he asked for battle but i gave him a world war verse/ calling me out was

mas.turbation, nigga thats how you phorcked yourself/
i've killed this worthless vet/ and written the date of his demise in blood "august twelfth"/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2013
I blast this minion/ he cant beat me . . Im more brutal than a heartless demon/ my strikes leave you stabbed and bleeding/
. . . so Call me 'Ja Rule' or 'Dr Dre' . . cos Ill 'Murder Ink' through this massive beating!/

I leave you blown with bangers/ and bring 'shots' to your squad like Leo and Mata/ you could try ya best but you cant outflow the master/
. . so while his issuing empty threats . . Im bringing the heat to 'make Blood boil' without 'promoting anger'!/

I 'Burn free' like the former coach of the Super Eagles/ he shouldnt have been born, cos hes crude and evil/ so his getting bruised and crippled. . /
. . like 'Guus' . . this battering will have his mum wishing she had 'Hid ink' . . soon after birthing the toothless weasle!/

Im having you smashed to pieces/ in less than half a minute. ./ cos you too weak to stand my disses/ and you wouldnt come with the shit if you w@nked with feaces/
so its clear you aint ready for my flames . . cos you ll only feel 'all patched up', if you were wrapped with stitches!/

What you writes lacking/ so Im giving you a nice spanking/ till you look more malnurished than niggas on dry fasting/
Im too ruthless for you . . so Ima 'keep it straight and narrow' . . and beat you with a wide margin!/

I give more smashes than forehand drives from Tsonga/ so you cant floor me . . since you re a sly imposter/ Ill have you sliced and fried with toasters/
Its not a club in Ivory Coast . . but when I blaze a tec . . You best vamoose within 'A sec' . . like 'Mimosas'!/

He cant 'cushion' my blows and Ill rip his temple with 'chairs'/ with those lines I can see that hes unsettled with fear/ so I might as well announce his funeral on air. . .
. . . cos I know that with one 'RABBIT punch' . . Ill bring an end to this HARE!/

I slam your @ss for ranting/ cos yo spits worthless . . you should be banned from rapping. ./ but my raps are costlier than an Aston Martin/
so quit claiming that your lyrics are fat . cos we all know like 'Marco Van' . . Your 'Bars thin'!/

Im sicker than mixtapes from Slimshay/ so its best you start praying . . cos when I come to make the heat spray/ you ll meet ya fate the big way/
. . I punch you with ma fist wrapped with a short skirt . . till you see 'mini stars' . . like 'Ngozi and 'Nyesom Wike!/

Niggas have never had craze for this g@y/ so when I storm his area with ma triggers firing/
. . Ink will start running from the south . . like the pipeline of Kaduna refinery!!/

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Up for votes
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by Ibime(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2013
MVGT Mikuz

Ink did his thing but Mikuz just outpunched and outrhymed him. Back for breakdown later.
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by MiKuZjnr(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin smiley hihihihihihihihihihihihihih total knock out
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by demsid(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
No sentiment. I give it all to Inkblad!! Breakdown later
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by dj5naira(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
mikuz:
Im sicker than mixtapes from Slimshay/ so its best you start praying . . cos when I come to make the heat spray/ you ll meet ya fate the big way/
. . I punch you with ma fist wrapped with a short skirt . . till you see 'mini stars' . . like 'Ngozi and 'Nyesom Wike!/
mikuz:
Niggas have never had craze for this g@y/ so when I storm his area with ma triggers firing/
. . Ink will start running from the south . . like the pipeline of Kaduna refinery!!/

Fresh!
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by dj5naira(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
nutyay: oh u wan't beef? Get ready to take d knife too, i'll drive it through ur chest till u gon need a change of heart,
https://www.nairaland.com/10624/rap-freestyle/57
mikuz:
Got stamina? I'll sew banknotes to ya vascular organ . . .give you a 'change of heart!'/
https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/78
CAPO-FIRESTONE:
if we hear 'cre-saint' is 'holy' mst b wen my punchez hit his thug chest n left him wt a 'change of heart'/
https://www.nairaland.com/1201069/blood-arena-championship-b.i.t.a.c-part/5
Inkblood: he thinking he'll win, till they perform a cardiac transplant... and literally give him a change of heart!/

Ibime:
My verses 'bully Mik'. . .cos the 'anorexic's' starving!/
https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/212
Inkblood: so i must be anorexic , considering the way i bully mik/

RECYCLED
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by dj5naira(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
mikuz:
metaphors/ similTruths.

cool
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by ILLScripts: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
dj5naira:

RECYCLED
smh!
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by Inkblood: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
OH
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by folarin22(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mikuz got this really!

Very hard verse from Mik .. Ink was below par, it's not how he used to do it nah!
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by OMGtzFATAL: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice shii!!!
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Inkblood
mikuz: ..
you try ya best but you cant outflow the master/

grin
am i the only one seeing that Mikuz had put some style to his game. . . .check his buildups, metaphors eveeeerrrryyywwwhere!!!

Btw nice verse Ink, u really did good, but Mikuz timed ya wella grin chai. . .my verdict soon!
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by GLACIERZ(m): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2013
My Verdict!
Opener - Mikuz
rhymes - Tie (Ink tried, Mikuz was good)
Wordplay - Mikuz(his puns are classic)
metaphors/ similies - Mikuuuuzzzz oo
flow- Mikuz
punchlines - Tie
closer - Mikuz

MVGT - MIKUZ
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by dawhizkid1(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Am i the only one seeing the time difference between when Inkblood posted his verse and when Mikuz did? That a whole 18hrs yo, if my maths is any good. Abi na handicap match?

Its only normal that Mikuz came harder after reading Ink's verse and re-writing his bars for 18hrs, No?

Mikuz had this battle this tho, hands down, belly flat and legs up. . . . . . But if i were Inkblood, i will not concede defeat, i'll ask for a rematch. Juzt Saying.

But wetin even concern me sef? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by demsid(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2013
da-whizkid:
Am i the only one seeing the time difference between when Inkblood posted his verse and when Mikuz did? That a whole 18hrs yo, if my maths is any good. Abi na handicap match?

Its only normal that Mikuz came harder after reading Ink's verse and re-writing his bars for 18hrs, No?

Mikuz had this battle this tho, hands down, belly flat and legs up. . . . . . But if i were Inkblood, i will not concede defeat, i'll ask for a rematch. Juzt Saying.

u'r right .i followed ds thread evn b4 d battle, mikuz shd v won,bt d delay btw d posts too much.he took hs tym to outflow ink.
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
mikuz: Ink please no vex. Couldnt post yesterday. Write another verse. Or make I post?

Inkblood: another verse? hell no. just post cuz
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
demsid: u'r right .i followed ds thread evn b4 d battle, mikuz shd v won,bt d delay btw d posts too much.he took hs tym to outflow ink.

Out flowed him? I thought you said he won? Why you dey expose yourself?

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na wa o . . .
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by linokimmy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
dj5naira:

Your girl dey die for me get that bitch a casket/i swear I no wan break her heart I ain't got no bandage her only saviour is a change of heart..

RECYCLED

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by liljboy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
da-whizkid:

your so right. . Thought it would even be a DQ cos of the time range.
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by Inkblood: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
embarassed angry Abeg the winner should be announced first before me I can talk my own undecided grin grin
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by demsid(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
mikuz:

Out flowed him? I thought you said he won? Why you dey expose yourself?
na me just dey tell y I just decided to choose ink. In followed d tym.u crossed d deadline
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by mikuz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
demsid: na me just dey tell y I just decided to choose ink. In followed d tym.u crossed d deadline
smh. You said he won after all. Why come still dey bother you?Ink still gave me the consent to post even after crossing the deadline. Are you gonna deny that i didnt take permission from him before posting? I told him that i couldnt post within the deadline cos of a network issue that he should write another verse and set a new date so we post together or just allow mE to post , he allowed me drop it and i did. So whats your own??
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by dj5naira(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Inkblood:
see mik will be the victim of a deluded tragedy/
as i kidnapped his wife and kids

Never knew.
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by MiKuZjnr(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2013
inkBlooD Got Murked Flawlessly don't come with excuses mik asked him to write another cause he couldn't drop on the given time but Blood had confidence in his verse and said he stands with that one now you wana cry?
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by Eyeque: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2013
folarin22: .. Ink was below par, it's not how he used to do it nah!

Lwkm its not me oo @ folarin
Re: Brutal Clash : Inkblood Vs Mikuz by opuses(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
mikuz: ..

ok ds is sick cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * / 4 Word Cypher / •°• Regular Battle : Fluxmind Vs Joewendell •°•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.