Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (19390 Views)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by seanet02: 12:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Rt FNJ: Ur father and his generation can not attain GEJ's hyt. GBAM
He goat
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2013
plaindealer:

What law exacly is this petty primary school president talking about? Go to court and say lock him up because he's abusing me?

And the joker is mad because they called him kindergarten president? Is he not even worse than a kindergarten school kid ?
grin grin grin chei, i yaff laff die...
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by israel007: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2013
About time someone called that failed element to order
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Goddex: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2013
gregg2: The manner these APC rascals talk most times amazes me. Imagine an old man like Akande opening his mouth wide like an area boy. Akande who does not have any legacy to show for in Osun State where he is former governor. Even to imagine that this same old fool using gutter language is the "Chairman" of APC . . . tufiakua

Honestly, the lying rascals are all the same - from Liar Muhammed, Hell-Rufai, Tinubu, Buhari.
To be fair, Akande was not known to belong to this group. My colleague just joked that the Old man might need to be examined by a psychiatrist. He may have suddenly developed a brain disorder.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Longeria(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Goddex:

Honestly, the lying rascals are all the same - from Liar Muhammed, Hell-Rufai, Tinubu, Buhari.
To be fair, Akande was not known to belong to this group. My colleague just joked that the Old man might need to be examined by a psychiatrist. He may have suddenly developed a brain disorder.
Akande is very familiar with kindergarten style of Government because it was what threw him out of government house as a governor. If Akande type of leadership is what is expected from his "Apprentice Political club" , APC, then Nigerians should wait for another messiah, because it's not and can never be APC.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by mosalab(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Akinsolacupid: For you to claim Chief Bisi Akande has no legacy in Osun state shows you know nothing abt the man and his tenure as governor. I rest my case

ehn ehn... Tell us his legacy o... Bisi Akande is d worst governor of Osun state...
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Now APC is back again with yet another sliding tackle. Talk about making Abati work hard for his upkeep. cool

You’re A Failure, APC Tells Jonathan …Asks President To Go To Court If He Feels Libeled By Critics

[img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/1goodluckjonathan1.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has asked President Goodluck Jonathan to go to court if he felt libelled by the description of his presidency as a kindergarten presidency by the Interim National Chairman of the APC,
Chief Bisi Akande.

In a statement issued in Accra on Monday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said Chief Akande merely told the truth by his characterization of the Jonathan presidency, adding ”Isn’t truth a defence
to libel?”

It also said there was nothing strange or wrong in criticizing a democratically-elected President, after all he is neither an Imperial President, a Monarchy nor an Emperor.

APC said nothing confirmed Chief Akande’s assertion that Jonathan is running a kindergarten presidency than the crude manner it (presidency) responded to the frank but constructive criticism by the APC National Chairman.

”In the true character of this presidency, its increasingly irreverent and undignified spokesman failed to respond to the issues raised by Chief Akande, and instead chose to haul abuses at a man who is old enough to be his father. Such irresponsible act does no credit to the spokesman or the president he is serving, and Nigerians will definitely not forget such crudity in a hurry.

”Where is the presidency’s response to Chief Akande’s assertion that he has written two letters to the President over the serious challenges facing the country, without getting a response? Where is the presidency’s response to Chief Akande’s assertion that President Jonathan is witch-hunting political opponents? These are the issues that Nigerians are interested in, not how many hours the President sleeps at night because he is supposedly working tirelessly.

”In any case, if indeed this President is working tirelessly, we need to ask who he is working for, because Nigerians have yet to feel the impact of his administration. They are also not interested in the fact that the President once served as a deputy governor, governor and Vice President, because the experiences he supposedly garnered from doing so have not impacted positively on his duty as President. That’s not a surprise, considering that the President owes his meteoric rise in politics to luck and destiny. Nothing else!” the party said

It described the presidency as an under-achieving one, always eager to celebrate tokenism, using questionable statistics.

”As the presidency was composing its empty response to the serious issues raised by our highly-respected Chairman, the African Development Bank was saying in its annual report (African Economic Outlook), quoted by the local media on Sunday, that the proportion of people (Nigerians) living below the national poverty line has worsened from 65.5 per cent in 1996 to
69.0 per cent in 2010, most of those years under the PDP and the last four under President Jonathan.

”What therefore is there to celebrate in a presidency under which power generation has fallen to 2,500MW? What is there to celebrate in a presidency that has only given Nigerians widespread insecurity, unemployment, dilapidated infrastructure, oil theft and unbridled corruption. Of what use is the touted 6% increase in the GDP when over 40% of our youth are unemployed? APC queried

The party described as a figment of the presidency’s imagination the claim of a feud between its leaders, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, saying the PDP and the presidency have been peddling lies over a phantom feud because they could not fathom how the leadership of the APC could put national interest above personal considerations.

”Mr. President, don’t let your lick-spittle aides deceive you. There is absolutely no feud between the two leaders. Waiting for such a feud is like ‘Waiting for Godot’.” it said.

Source
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by 3ace(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
This baba at over 80 years. What are they still looking for. He's part of the generation that ruined this country. GEJ at the moment has not really impressed but criticism shouldn't be coming from someone like Akande. When he was the governor of Osun State, what did he do. All of them should just go and sit down somewhere joor.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by teemlo: 4:08am On Aug 13, 2013
y
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by teemlo: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2013
k
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by birdman(m): 4:24am On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: This baba at over 80 years. What are they still looking for. He's part of the generation that ruined this country. GEJ at the moment has not really impressed but criticism shouldn't be coming from someone like Akande. When he was the governor of Osun State, what did he do. All of them should just go and sit down somewhere joor.

And what has GEJ done to unruin the country. From having zero debt to being on the brink of bankruptcy this dude is looting the treasury like its his otuoke farm.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by theimmortals(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2013
dewale2k:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/142588-respect-your-age-jonathan-warns-bisi-akande.html
Whom the God have BLESSED...........GEJ dont mind them, dem most talk
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Ajibam: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2013
webpower84: Hahaha! Which one be kindergarten president again? Jonathan don see something

Presidency,,,bro
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by olas24u(f): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2013
Rt FNJ: Ur father and his generation can not attain GEJ's hyt. GBAM
which kind of hyt
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2013
gregg2: The manner these APC rascals talk most times amazes me. Imagine an old man like Akande opening his mouth wide like an area boy. Akande who does not have any legacy to show for in Osun State where he is former governor. Even to imagine that this same old fool using gutter language is the "Chairman" of APC . . . tufiakua

Despite the poor political administration in this country, a 74 year old man in primary class of politics is trying to enlighten and scrutinize the poor system of things for you and your people sake. Yet you have the gut to insult him. It nothing you, you are Kindergarten citizen and your Kindergarten president nation will ever be in a Kindergarten (poor thinking) state.

When are you going to promote from this Kindergarten class?
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by vislabraye(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2013

They are truly rascals. Abati didn't even do enough to dig into the pass of this old man as a governor.
This opposition is already a mistake. They accuse PDP of corruption but they themselves are not clean. Who knows whether they will do worse than PDP ?
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by bakynes(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2013
Jonathan Mr Transformation Agenda bt nothing to show for it,Jonathan Mr Mid- term report,Jonathan the kindergaten President,Jonathan the Oil subsidy scammer,Jonathan Amaechi's Politcal Witch hunter,Jonathan Mr 1billion naira food,complete the list coz its endless.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by chi4ik(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2013
All those dat ar insultin GEJ ar frustrated human beens! Presido don't mind them jare, we know you ar the best!!!
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by 3kay945(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2013
take dat: Does the occupier of the Presidency value me'? Is he not promoting his own selfish interest and that of his cronies? I dey follow am chop N1billion food? grin

grin grin grin
Pls, help me ask them o.o
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Dee60: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2013
Tyranny starts to show when people cannot accept simple criticisms. President's men are indeed kindergaten. If they are mature they would have ignored the old man. I wonder why they threatened to invoke the law! Which law? Why do we continue to see our leaders as the law?

A police demanded for a bribe of N25k and was summarily dismissed without trial, meanwhile an assemblyman takes a bribe of more than N50million and they claimed the video (or audio) was not accurate.

When you are rich, then you are a law. When you are president then you are the law. I hope tthat is not what these aides are saying.

We do have a leadership problem in Nigeria as Achebe said.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by vislabraye(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Despite the poor political administration in this country, a 74 year old man in primary class of politics is trying to enlighten and scrutinize the poor system of things for you and your people sake. Yet you have the gut to insult him. It nothing you, you are Kindergarten citizen and your Kindergarten president nation will ever be in a Kindergarten (poor thinking) state.

When are you going to promote from this Kindergarten class?

Fact is, what has Bisi Akande done for his state ? Am not supporting GEJ, but this opposition has not shown any seriousness.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Prince0500(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2013
The effect of old age is already telling on Baba Bisi Akande and may be his outcry is a reflection of their impending failure come 2015.As it stands 2day GEJ Has surpassd the record of his predicesors both living and dead even in the face of the security challenge intentionaly ochestrated to malign nd defocuse the president.

What law exacly is this petty primary school president talking about? Go to court and say lock him up because he's abusing me?

And the joker is mad because they called him kindergarten president? Is he not even worse than a kindergarten school kid?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by roxell120(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
yoruba loud mouth and insultive nature, old age does not make them wise.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by ayotolah: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2013
chi4ik: All those dat ar insultin GEJ ar frustrated human beens! Presido don't mind them jare, we know you ar the best!!!

The best? How? Bros, you are funny. God forbid that GEJ would be the best presido that Nigeria can produce.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by 3kay945(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2013
chi4ik: All those dat ar insultin GEJ ar frustrated human beens! Presido don't mind them jare, we know you ar the best!!!

kindergarten kid undecided
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Shekson(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Abati is his media dog. And as such must behave as such. Let GEJ be. Why must GEJ reply Akande's letters? On what ground? He has his focus on security meetings amongst others, not some foolish political letters.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by olivegirl(f): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2013
It is very good one. He managing it very well, nurturing Nigerians kindergarten act is what we need now not university things, it will not favor us to much strike. Jonathan is a melancholy don't exPect odawise. If am pdp I will use this for political campaigns. We need kg presido that can be accessible. Each time I heard jona revenge, I know very well the person much have pushed him hard.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by olivegirl(f): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2013
olivegirl: It is very good one. He managing it very well, nurturing Nigerians kindergarten act is what we need now not university things, it will not favor us to much strike. Jonathan is a melancholy don't exPect odawise. If am pdp I will use this for political campaigns. We need kg presido that can be accessible. Each time I heard jona revenge, I know very well the person much have pushed him hard.
, poor english, pardon me am typing from my toilet. I wish I can stop nairaland , am so addicted
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by MrMcJay(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2013
roxell120: yoruba loud mouth and insultive nature, old age does not make them wise.
May you not live long enough to see old age.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by roxell120(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Mr McJay: May you not live long enough to see old age.
another yoruba agbero ranting. u just cut ur life short by dis comment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by jonescyras(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2013
120 LIKES for G.E.J

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Only competency earns a man respect. Abati wouldn't just be throwing stones at the incumbency if he does have his facts. See, the dog that does not listen to the hunter's whistle is soon to get lost. The incumbent come 2015 will be irrelevant and their score card will show it. Sebi the Amnesty Committee was crying when they went to Kano recently. Only the work of our hands can save us or destroy us. Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouq Yahaya Escapes Boko Haram Ambush And Attack / Peter Obi Holds Strategic Meeting With Ijaw National Congress Members In Bayelsa / Fuel Subsidy Protest: Security Watch On NLC, TUC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.