Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide (31087 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her And Wizkid, Sitting With Légs Wide Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
It dazzles me when I see people running their mouth carelessly around here. To ever think suicide is a serious problem,being suicidal has nothing to do with wealth or health. As much as suicide sounds wrong,I support it in the name of voluntary Euthanasia if well defined out of the context of a layman's definition. Life is tough,it was never made to be easy,not every one can be a winner and not every defeat is a loss for I sometimes see victory in defeat.....#deathbeforedishonour
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by imauri: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
monkey
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
I don't know which moderating skank hid my post but I said it before: only cowards and mentally ill folk commit suicide and Tonto is both. Get her help if you're so concerned for her welfare.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chanchit: Pls tell her to stop annoying people. From now on sha I would stop insulting her, cos I remember tweeting her when she was abt to do that nokia lumia concert, I told her to remember putting on her pant this time cos of the bre ast she showed us @ d Iyanya concert.
I thank God she did not die, cos I would be very sure I'm part of the reasons that led her decision.
Almost everybody are not as strong as they look.

Incase you later change ur mind.
*RIP darlin*. lipsrsealed

Ohhhh please, get over yourself. She have no clue whether your unknown broke assss liveth or not.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Slowvenom(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
abeg, peson were life no sweet mk him/her RIP.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by laplace19(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Passing and dancing my etighi!!

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Why should we apologise, r u OK

Dont quote me if you dont know what I am talking about undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by dplomaticVal: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
she'd neither be the 1st nor last to commit suicide if she kil herslf besides brave peeps seldom divulge their suicidal intention to ppl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by drealdoc89(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordmiracle: Tonto dike i love u with the same love jesus has 4 u, dnt resort 2 sucide dats nt the best....but at least u can give christ an opportunity and be born again 4 ur life 2 have a meaning. And am also talking 2 every 1 of u here.
I actually watched a film of hers of recent,in which she was a born again nysc girl. D words she said wer so inspirin nd convincing nd fits her so much. I wonder y she hasnt tot of walkin in dat pathway?
Jesus s ever waitin 4 u Madam!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Kaymisola(f): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto Dikeh has finally told us why she attempted the suicide http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/tonto-dikeh-explains-why-she-attempted.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Ayab1203(f): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You should know by now that most Nigerians are frustrated. See what bad governance can cause. Miserable lot.

Babe, i kid u not na confirmed dust u yarn so!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Youngtekkey(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
this girls is sick she said it is coz of depression that she want to commit sucide she needs a psychatrist coz i can sense that she is emotionally down,she is dillusion,she is crazy she is mad words cn't describe her infact only one step for her to become a first class mad person
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Moyato(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
obynocj: Tonto posted this photo above on her instragram page and wrote below it..

"WokeUp happy n decided to share diz***I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u've gat no1 to talk to like mii I suggezt u strt wit GOD,diz shitzzzz crazy(world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in SHAME,ILOVEU"---Tonto Dikeh

source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/sucide-tonto-dikeh-planned-to-commit.html
if u commite sucide,as u dey reach heaven,na wit flogging dey go take welcom u.na h...e...l...l b dat oo if u kill urself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Revolva(m): 3:08am On Aug 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin i beg make she try go jump from third mainland bridge...make the whole lagos hear..infact if i see her and i am passing bye i wont even rescue her sef....there are many option to death..99 ways to die just choose one bi.tch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by isaiahethan: 5:10am On Aug 13, 2013
Make she come take rope accomplish her mission tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by joanpinkie(f): 5:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Too many hidden post, all tnks to Seun if not so many cld have bn saying a lot of shits abt her. D fact remains dat I love dat girl so much dat am so blind to her faults. Plz don't die u'd break my hrt. I love u ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by stantob(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Come to China or Hong kong and commit the suicide.2 minutes,you're already burnt to ashes and your ash returned to your family members. No grave for you because its a waste of land and space.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by abujalapdog(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2013
core organ wants to committ sucide!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by tontodike1: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by stanliwise(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2019
Okijajuju1:
Dear Mukina;

Please stop this your sporadic banning and deleting of posts on this matter.

Tontoh Dike has insulted Nigerians so much that you dont expect us to suddenly have sympathy for her just because she tried & failed to kill herself. If anything, we should all be mourning the fact that she failed in her efforts. I have no pity or remorse towards her. She laid her bed, now she has to lie on it.

Banning and deleting peoples comments that dont go along the lines of 'O! Please dont kill yourself', 'Thank God for her life', e.t.c is absolutely not fair. I dont remember you banning Tonto Dike when she called Mercy Johnsons baby a witch or the other numerous times she has acted like a biitch.

Anyways.. I am highly dissapointed that she failed in her efforts and wish her success should she decide to repeat this feat again in the future.

Thanks..

Okija..

The gods are wise
The most senseless comment written by a slowpoke in the history of Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger: Nigerians Don't Have President - Ghanaian On Bobrisky Video / Iya 2d Joins Naira Marley's #KoleyewonChallenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.