Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide (31010 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her And Wizkid, Sitting With Légs Wide Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by israel007: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2013
God of Mercy Johnson at work.

Tonto be happy for people. I used to respect you but you succeeded in ripping me of that respect for u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by iamdsam: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Most people talking about suicide here haven't gone through anything in life. You guys and girls talk about suicide as if a person just indulges in it for suicide sake. I don't know if this story is fiction or non-fiction but what I got to tell you guys and girls here is that people go through emotional pains before indulging in suicide. When I say pain, I mean that pain that you live with everyday and everything seems fine and okay when people look at you but you're dying inside. People don't commit suicide for the pleasure or fun of it (if there's any) but to get rid of pain which people like you guys and girls commenting here ignore #Ihaveoncethoughtof committingsuicide

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2013
To Tonto's sisters on nairaland: instead of fighting your sister's nairaland enemies, tell her to respect people and herself too. Respect begets respect, goodwill begets goodwill.
Oh, and get a psychiatrist for her psychopathic NPD issues, then maybe frustrated Nigerians would spare some goodwill for her. Ta ta, blood should be thicker than water, get her help then come defend her honour. Get your priorities right.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Pdizzle(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
in as much as i dnt lyk u, pls dnt die
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by onyeguy: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto Again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by supaeagles(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Where is Yuzedo, from banana Iceland? See how his sweet mangoe is distressed and he's no where to be seen
smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by njuwo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: jeez! Did you just say for her life to have a meaning? As in giving your life to Christ is a criteria to living a meaningful life? I guess you're waiting to see her on Mary-amaka without make ups before you agree that she's living a meaningful life.
How meaningful is your life bros? Cuz I know you've given it to Christ.
Bros, i dey always dey see u for nairaland, na so u jobless reach?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by OgaTheTop2: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
She still dey alive Why nau?

Mtcheew... sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by 4Play(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
I don't know who is sadder, attention-seeking Tontoh or the idle buffoons that line up to insult her? I suppose she has the excuse that it is in the commercial interest of a celebrity to be the centre of attention, what's the idlers excuse?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Horo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Incase you later change ur mind.
RIP darlin. lipsrsealed[/quote]

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha men u too funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by sparta(f): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
never liked tonto from the word go, just knew something wasnt right bwt her. With all these controversy sorounding her i can see why. She needs to go away for a while and clean up her deep seated issues that makes her behave irrationaly towards people and get a new start with life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by moscobabs(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
i predict this topic will stop at 15th page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Chiigirl: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Adex097: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
So many hidden posts....
its official!!!
Tonto is a S.Mod in NL.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by olanrewajumi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
desmondokoye: You copied this story off Linda who copied it off The Snitch's blog.

For the full tori
Www.yoursnitch..com
thank God
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by kunlesehan(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Now I know why she sang "it's ova"
So many hidden battles and ugly worries behind those beautiful plastic smiles.
u may be small in stature but God has great plans for u.
Start with God and u will always end well.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by ocheejemb: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto Dike takes a shît..ends up on NL frontpage complete with horrible grammar and spelling
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by seangy4konji: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
so she no get heart and wont mind her bizness...anoda strategy...mumu gal wanting attention...if u like go die jor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Okijajuju1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dear Mukina;

Please stop this your sporadic banning and deleting of posts on this matter.

Tontoh Dike has insulted Nigerians so much that you dont expect us to suddenly have sympathy for her just because she tried & failed to kill herself. If anything, we should all be mourning the fact that she failed in her efforts. I have no pity or remorse towards her. She laid her bed, now she has to lie on it.

Banning and deleting peoples comments that dont go along the lines of 'O! Please dont kill yourself', 'Thank God for her life', e.t.c is absolutely not fair. I dont remember you banning Tonto Dike when she called Mercy Johnsons baby a witch or the other numerous times she has acted like a biitch.

Anyways.. I am highly dissapointed that she failed in her efforts and wish her success should she decide to repeat this feat again in the future.

Thanks..

Okija..

The gods are wise

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by mcevans1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
My dear #Tontolet Aka *POKO/SHEBA Queen. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it. Learn to accept uncertainty. That's my own piece of advice to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.