Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Uk Visa /seychelles - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa /seychelles (4824 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by Desola(f): 12:59am On Jul 27, 2008
please delete
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by Fogman(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2008
@ darkroll,

Your brother can apply for british visa in seychells, provided his finger print was not taken at Lagos High Commission, when he applied. Regarding the stamp, it is possible to erase it, without removing the page. Which is likely what he did for him.

Please, let me have your email, want to get certain information regarding seychelles. My email is fogmanmails@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by Desola(f): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
Fogman,

I think his brother did eventually get the visa.

what are your thoughts on my cousin's case, please.
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by funkybaby(f): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2008
darkroll:

Yeah Funky , the truth really helps at times ooo , Funky abeg i will need you to tell me how to go about the DOB issue ? Where does he has to go and what documents he needs to go with to proof his real DOB and if they ask him why he did not use his real DOB before what answer do u think is perfect ?cause both of us will be coming to Nigeria by Dec for 2weeks so i hope he could sort it out then also.

Am sorry if my questions too much oooo , just that i am not used to the Nigerian system oooo , if you have any questions regarding best and affordable places to go for vacation (Hotels , flight , Meals inclusive, Yacth ) I will willing to help with your enquiries .

@darkroll
So sorry for not responding earlier. I think your brother should just continue living his life with the DOB since it seems things have been going on smoothly for him. You and i know the importance of DOB,so reverting back to the old one might just bring up unnecessary issues/complications for him.

Thanks. I will most definately keep your offer in mind when i need info on vacations, et al.
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by darkroll(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ funky

Sure let me know any time u need info regarding Vacation/ Holiday
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by komekn(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2008
A word of caution, there is UK immigration law and the administration and interpretation of it by the Home Office and its agencies.

I am not employed by the Home office. However, in an observatory consultative capacity- long story. I did some stuff with them.

Basically, 9/11 changed the scope, if your fingerprints have been taken in the EEC, or any biometric details the home office has access to it. If you applied to any British high commission for a visa or related matter even ten years ago they have access to it, so know how you go talk and represent yourself Oh !

Watched a lady from SA claim to be from Zimb, in front of me they did a few checks on that unrestrictive home office database and in a few seconds ,pictures, forms, etc of this lady who applied for a visa as SA national 7 years before came up. You see she may have forgotten but the home office had not via their CIT. angry shocked angry shocked
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by Desola(f): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2008
How did they find out? Does it mean that her fingerprint was stored and she used the same name on the new application?
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by honeydrop(f): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2008
a question,
do they scan the forms to their system or just input some information?
wat are d information that are input on their system about an applicant?
Re: Uk Visa /seychelles by Wumil: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
@darkroll I'm planning to relocate to seychelles n get a job, please i will love to have any info you can give me on house rent, job and others. I will really appreciate your help. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Rule For Dubai! / Fake Travel Agents Exposed*pictures* / See The Jamaican Men Who Massage Female Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.