Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! (5395 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by ChrisOD: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud!

Nigeria is one liberally sentimental society where what you write or say about religious idols are quick to be termed as blasphemy but truth be told, Nigerians are being taken for granted and it`s high time we take our destiny in our hands by making our leaders answerable to some of the financial calamities the country has been plunged into over the years.

By estimation, according to international analysts, Nigeria is meant to be one of the most prosperous nations in the world owing to its staggering production of about 2.4 million barrels of oil everyday and with the price of oil pegged at $93.61 a barrel, our dear country earns a whopping $224 million income a day, and this is just from crude oil sales. With its geopolitical power and economic resources, I doubt if any country would have the power and financial might to change the course of black/African civilization like Nigeria had our leaders not corrupt. Nigerian citizens are probably the worst treated in the world with the recent research saying it`s the worst place for any baby to be born especially this year, 2013. Where are all these monies? Before we serve you this story, please check Ezekiel 8:12, He said to me, “Son of a man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in darkness, each at the shrine of his own idols? They say, “The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.”
It is an unbelievable story of the revered man of God, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye who`s alleged to be involved in a dirty import duty deals, and this are obviously not one of those framed up stories, there are verifiable facts and figures, the man who`s fondly referred to as Daddy G.O by obsessed Redeemed Church patrons worldwide is in a centre of a serious controversy. Daddy G.O is being alleged to have connections with the CIA and not just that, he`s said to have evaded import duty severally to the extent that, he has cheated and cause the country over N20 billion loss in revenue generation. Below is a text of what an international broadcast journalist and erstwhile editor of Yahoo Canada got after a thorough undercover investigation. It is as mind boggling as anybody could think.

“Enoch Adejare Adeboboye is a Nigerian pastor and General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, but he`s also a CIA agent. His church in the Silver Spring area of Maryland, USA has been infiltrated by the CIA, America's SSS called the Central Intelligence Agency. A major number of prominent US-based Nigerians are in the church and if they dare me, I will mention their names ONE by ONE. I have played undercover in the church for some time. You see, Adeboye's congregation there is led by one pastor Ghandi Olaoye, a greedy pastor leading Hesus House, DC, who claims his church's praise is high, the worship is intense and the word is uncompromising. He is currently the coordinator in charge of convention and special projects for RCCG.

Recently, some prominent US based Doctors/LOUD mouth Nigerians opened their mouth at president Jonathan's government demanding who the Senators funding Boko Haram are? They were so loud and insulting that they should have stood in the middle of Maiduguri or Kaduna to make those claims. These brainwashed MORONS once gave Ghandi a brand new Mercedes Benz for his 50th birthday, he spent their money lavishly on his party and ultimately, he'll poison them like Jim Jones when they are all done in his CULT. They are using your money for funding parties, cars and more.

Adeboye was linked to a scandalous import duty waiver said to have cost Nigeria a whooping N20 Billion in revenue loss between 2006 and 2007. The deal was facilitated by Ghandi. All their lavish stealing and spending, now the CIA is in there with them. What they don't know is that they can use this to ruin the rest of Nigeria and their congregation brainwashed here. I saw the 2006, RCCG import waiver of N9, 831, 109, 309. 00 through certificate no., BO/REV/12235/S.2/T.133 to import construction materials; generators and vehicles. The value of the imports was N49, 155, 546, 846. 00. In 2007, another import waiver was granted.

This time through a certificate number BO/R10260/V111/161, RCCG was granted rights to import building/construction materials with value put at N48, 988, 454, 876. 00 with a total waiver of N9, 757, 690, 975. 20. The two waivers total N19, 588, 800, 284.20, while the bulk transactions amount to N98,144,347,130.20. Also 300 luxury cars with value put at $6,923,000, 100 Jeeps (SUV) valued at $8,000,000, Video Equipment valued at $12,000,000.00, were all part of the shady import deals. Adeboye and Ghandi may have escaped jail term this time but that does not prevent me from RIPPING his stealing for you.

The CIA is watching. They may be working for them. Look at you, you broke ass poor calling a thief your MAN OF GOD! He is the Man of the DEVIL!”.
REPENT! Adeb-OLE!
REPENT Ghandi Ola-OLE!
Enuff!
#FreeTheCongregation
Stop reading the bible!
Get the Holy Boble
A version where the pages are put to work!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

Source: Enquirer

http://www.bekkyblog.com/2013/04/exposed-redeemed-pastor-adeboye-in-n20b.html
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by ChrisOD: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pastor Adeboye - “We need N1 Billion from ten people to finance a new sitting Hall, If you are one of them, please see my personal Secretary after we finish (service) today..."

Source --Jimi Disu's Blog.

IT IS NIGERIA'S STOLEN WEALTH THAT PASTOR ADEBOYE AND CO ARE STEALING BACK TO FINANCE PERSONAL OWNERSHIPS WHILE NIGERIAN MASSES WALLOW IN PENURY! - Catherine Acholonu.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by ChrisOD: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
I pity BRAINWASHED Igbos who make up 70% (Yorubas are 50% Muslims, 50% Christians, so they do not even come near) of these churches both in Lagos and in the East. At the end these pastors site all the investments (made whole with Igbo money, mainly) in other places.
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by Kanwulia: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
How can this be? grin
When the SENILE AND DEMENTED flock of MISSSSSSERABLE sheep frrrrreeeelllllyyyy gave him the loot?l undecided
Arrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by antontech(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
people are dieing of hunger, beggers are now deported and yet you want to build a bigger church. Na God go judge us all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by Joyfullyme: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ Op Hmmm!! sense for fit u oo!!!
U never reach for person to answer.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by ckkris: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dr E A Adeboye is genuine, sincere, and above all, a humble servant of Jehovah Elohim, The Most High God, in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by BadAttitude(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
I don't meddle with spiritual leaders issues cos I can see a sinister attempt to malign reputable spiritual leaders on this section...***off I go***

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by pimplucious: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Like a brother once said, "If the Biblical Jesus Christ returns to earth for the 2nd time as humble and lowly person, he isn't likely going to get attention in this RCCG's 3km X 3km auditorium and very certainly will not get appointment with Pastor Adeboye!"

I've saide this b4, our major problem is religion incline. How millions allow themselves be so blinded by religion beats me

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is anybody forced to give to the church at gun point? 99% of those that complain bitterly about offering given to churches are broke, frustrated and miserable.

Since you have tried not giving to the church and you are still broke , why not try giving and see if you life might change a little.

Even if you give to a 419 preacher in the name of GOD, he will reward you.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by Built2last: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Because i know i will be wealthy i have decided not to talk bad about the rich for obvious reasons
1. Its a waste of time.
2. They dont even know you are talking about them.
3. If they get to hear what you said, they really dont care.
4. The more you talk about them the richer and wealthier they become.
5. You cant beat them, reach them or overwhelm them so why waste my energy.
6. The poor talk about the rich, The rich never talk about the poor.

Life is about choices made, i have made mine to be rich. Get ready to talk about me in few years from now.i'm already on course.

About the man of God, He made a choice to be a pastor and became successful at it. This i must commend him for.
I have seen many who ventured into pastoring but are woeful failures. In whatever you choose in life and succeed..Weldone. Ko izi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by sparkleRed(f): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Na wa is it becos of a particular thread dat mention adeboye as one of d pastors dat re controversy free..dat all dis story re unwinding..anyway only God knws fake or no fake "touch nt my annoited and do my prophet no harm" sad
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by ShineuEye: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
A real nation of mumu citizens, I don't blame multi billionaire Adeboye, if these stewpid people didn't give their money to him, am sure they'll find another pastor to give it to. About time I seriously go into church business walahi.

Chop their money my friend the mugus deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by slikcipher(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chris-OD:
I pity BRAINWASHED Igbos who make up 70% (Yorubas are 50% Muslims, 50% Christians, so they do not even come near) of these churches both in Lagos and in the East. At the end these pastors site all the investments (made whole with Igbo money, mainly) in other places.

What has tribe got to do with this? U need to check ur brains, Bigot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by DICKtator: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is from that Canadian deportee?

nO P tHOUGH

bUT....................

IT'S TOO [size=48pt]LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG[/size]

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by ChrisOD: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Patrick Obahiagbon, On Nigerian Pastors And Private Jet by daroz(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2012
I cast my vote for Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah and Pastor Tunde Bakare in their demosthenic vitriol against spiritual megalomaniacs whose modus vivendi has become increasingly byzantine and repulsively narcissistic.We must all begin to deprecate this razzmatazz and Nestorian braggadocio in the "HOUSE OF GOD",because when there is no difference between the values of a Pastor and a typical Nigerian Politician,then it's truly a bolekaja ambience.....

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.obahiagbon.3

(Quote) (Report) 16 Likes (Like)

https://www.nairaland.com/1113212/patrick-obahiagbon-nigerian-pastors-private

FAKE PASTORS (AND IMAMS), GULLIBLE NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
grin grin

Nigeria is a fantasy.The people are constantly fantasizing.
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by Sirniyeh(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
I only have the members to blame. As I have said earlier, all Nigerians are rogues, fraudster, corrupt, excluding none. I've said this times without number.
There was a time the Deputy G. O of RCCG, the man who married the first daughter of the founder of RCCG , Akindayomi, this Deputy of Adeboye Impregnated his church secretary and when They reported to Adeboye, he said they should bury it, that they should hide it from public. Is that righteous G O. They are all rogues...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by canuck(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wait oh, is this from the same Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo with the following description?

"Kemi is 46, lives in Ibadan, Oyo Nigeria with her mother.. Bi-Polar, Unmarried,Arrested and deported from Canada,warrants for her arrest in Georgia USA. Has 3 bastard children, desperate to become a martyr, father was a governor for 3 MONTHS,overthrown because he's a thief. She suffers from brain damage,obsessed with the internet and celebrities. Documented Delusional, Sociopath, Scizophrenic, Narcissist."

http://whoismskemi..ae/

She get wahala, abeg. . .Most Nigerians in Canada know she is kolo-mental cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by dridowu: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Who is a real man of God ? Only God can answer me

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by adepojuot: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Trash,may God punish you for insulting my father G.O. may all the causes in the bible befall you.. Bastards.
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by skyfall: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
People say that Nigerians are very smart people but it's a misconception.

Nigerians are actually some of the dumbest people in the whole wide world, with a few very smart people interspersed between them.

That's why you have the PASTORS & POLITICIANS competing over who can scam Nigerians the most. And what do my people do? They defend these scammers and are even ready to die for them.

Fela said it all...Suffering and Smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by ikeugbo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
The strange thing in life is people who can't get to your level would always try to bring you down to their level. We stand and judge but in our closets we wish for intervention from somewhere, that's hypocrisy. If religion is an issue why do those who weep about it go to meetings secretly to follow one rule or the other, questions I would like people to ask themselves, most of these critics or atheists were once cultists or are still cultists don't these groups have one god whom they serve. If the miracles are devilish why not say in your own name that a lame man should work if the demons would not beat you up. Shallow minds who cannot comprehend or are foolish, wonder how all these happens, well ur flesh cannot understand spirituals things. Dangote got waivers, adenuga gets waivers,obasanjo, IBB all get waivers yet kemi oloyunlo didn't complain. Its not new for people to want attention after all its the order of the day. If the scriptures lie how come it predicted the hearts of men becoming cold 2peter 2: 10-14, 2timothy 3: 1-7. Yet compiled more than 500 yrs ago, even our dumb economic texts or laws have failed times without number. We are quick to look at einstein forgetting that an atom is now divisible not even upto 100yrs his facts are disputed. Plato and socrates philisophies have all failed yet the bible still stands. Friends I invite you to enter into your rest. Those who claim not to like religion, christianity is not a religion for religion founders are all dead but JESUS is not dead, if you dare to ask, you would know that all religions are waiting for his return or claiming that you can be like him or attain HIS level thereby accepting that HE came. If you don't know just in sincerity of your heart ask and see if the Holy Spirit is not real, I dare you to try it I boast about a GOD I know and not somone who has failed time and time again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by drberry(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Whoa... Dis one is strong "ele igidi gon"... Ȋ̝̊̅̄ still find it hard to believe but Ȋ̝̊̅̄ gotta leave M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ lips sealed. May God have mercy oo :-XWhoa...
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by pimplucious: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Built2last: Because i know i will be wealthy i have decided not to talk bad about the rich for obvious reasons
1. Its a waste of time.
2. They dont even know you are talking about them.
3. If they get to hear what you said, they really dont care.
4. The more you talk about them the richer and wealthier they become.
5. You cant beat them, reach them or overwhelm them so why waste my energy.
6. The poor talk about the rich, The rich never talk about the poor.

Life is about choices made, i have made mine to be rich. Get ready to talk about me in few years from now.i'm already on course.

About the man of God, He made a choice to be a pastor and became successful at it. This i must commend him for.
I have seen many who ventured into pastoring but are woeful failures. In whatever you choose in life and succeed..Weldone. Ko izi

U should understand that most people like me are not actually bothered about whatever pastor, what bugs me most is how ppl allow themselves to be guided by deceit. U should know that I'm a christain and I worship God. As far as I can see, Something just don't add up with way Nigerians worship God.
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by pimplucious: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
adepojuot: Trash,may God punish you for insulting my father G.O. may all the causes in the bible befall you.. Bastards.

Wow, are u serious? shocked tell me, with this ur out burst how are u different from boko haram? U sound like u cld kill him

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Anyway kemi olunloyo u ave freedom of speech 0uite ok I'm nt a member of rccg but I'm a living witness to how God is using dis man in rccg even in christiandom.It seems u are nt in real pix of ur testimony, if otherwise why can't u just take a stroll to any EFFC office arounds u and establish ur claims officially instead of making noise on nairaland. Kemi, I ave dis advise for u dat its beta u look for something else to do and stop inviting wrath of God on ursef

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by Exodus2k(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmmmm touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Na the money e wan take build 3km house?
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by NextIG(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
One thing Kemi should understand is that (if this report is truly from her), she's started her new found assignment (as Agent of Lucifer) very very late. If it were some 30years ago she might have probably succeeded but for now, she's failed. The move of the Spirit of God in Nigeria and upon His servants is soundly strong now than before. The unction is like never before. No any Pastor will be perturbed with your recent assignment. Your master (The Devil) has even tried them without a success. And I know, sooner than later; thou shalt be visited according to your doings.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! by AlPicapcI(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Trying to get cheap popularity by wasting ur God given time to unfold fake stories abt a man of God who invested his own time to serving God (matt 6:33) that show that u re totally jobless and an idle mind is a devil'l workshop so am not surprised at ur senseless gestures, I will advise u to look for a serious deliverance for ur generation cos this insunations of urs will not only land u in trouble bt ur generation at large. Meanwhile which one u belong? 4 christ or against christ? And all of u that are wallowing ur mouths here, u better kEep shit and jst mind ur busineSs. Hungry pply ya'll are if president can knee b4 this man of God u ppl that ur generation have not achieve anytin are here talking sheits, start ur own church na.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Houses That Are Expensive Than Private Universities / Popular Ibadan Businessman, Mufu Lanihun, Dies At 69 / BREAKING: Fayose Makes History, Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.