Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? (648 Views)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2013
At times, we ignorantly go into a r/ship full of deceit. Now, i'll share only two of my own experiences.

I met this girl who was a casual friend to my sis in uni. On sitting-out wit her, i originally told her everytin in reality abt my family. On asking her own, she told me beyond what i expected of her. She said her father was a former commissioner of ... in our state (cos we happened 2 com from d same state) but now a renowned automobiles dealer supplying to state govt etc. i was like "wow', what a perfect girl i've met and we startd d r/ship. It came a day she came 2 spend d nite in my place,but un4tunatly, pple were inside already so she opted us to go spend d nite in her room. As i reached d environment,i began to wonder why a daughter of a so rich man wld stay in a decayed envrmt such as dat. When she took me inside, Jesus Christ, d entire concepts of d room was beyond d word 'poverty'. The matress kept was so leaned just 2" abv d ground level. I shocked but w/out asking any questions. much later, ...
Re: Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2013
I made series of enquiries abt her and in d course discovered dat her family has no link to govt but her father into lumbering (sell timbers in the timber market) and her mother whom she told me was a top civil servant (closed to perm. sec.) was an ordinary mrket woman. I tactically confronted over d discovery & she denied her biological parents. I showed her d pic i took with her mother in d market but she still denied it's not her mother.Having been an unrepentant liar,i smashed d r/ship on ground and it ended.

No 2.
I had this guy who was a neighbour but very flirting guy. He was a driver and so he was employed by this rich man who owns an eatery. If u see this guy dressed up leaving to work in d morning, you would think he's a PA to a top politician. Being a driver & properly dressed up, once he handles any of d man's xpensiv fleet of cars, u see him goin around town wooing sophisticated chiks wch ordinarily he wuldnt av been able to afford claiming d cars r his dad's own. He met dis particular girl ...
Re: Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by xynerise: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2013
MONEY deceived a lot of girls to go into a relationship and Beauty, lust for Punnny and Bootay deceived a lot of guys. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2013
... A very sophisticatd lady who ordinarily was far beyond his level. B4 long, this lady was seriously yielding 4 dis guy. D two challenges he had were:

1. When he had 2 prove 2 d girl financially

2 The house he had to take her to to represent d exact picture of his rich family. Being a fast guy, he successfully decieved d lady & had sex wit her in a hotel. Just som wks later, he was fired from d place & immediatly, he stopped picking d girl's call. No new ride was available 4 him and next was 4 him to take Audi 80 and started plying d road as a taxi driver. His greatest shock was wen he parked d Audi @ a bus stop & d next passenger who entered d car was d same lady. He was adamantly speechless! He culdnt even know how to start in facing d lady in reality. He said d lady just sat in d car front seat speechlessly givng him som terrible looks 4 som mins & then gave him a HARD KNOCK on his head and alighted from d car & went away.

If we shld b truthful to ourselvs, then we shld av mor to tell. Share yours!
Re: Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2013
Some gurls will never listen to you if you present your real self, and I laugh @ those kind of gurls when an imposter knack their tinz....they deserve it.

But for me I will never pretend to be what I'm not just to get laid, I would rather work harder.....
Re: Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2013
d usual lie gals tell, 'i am a virgin' nt dat i actually care abt sex anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise: MONEY deceived a lot of girls to go into a relationship and Beauty, lust for Punnny and Bootay deceived a lot of guys. grin

U sound like a practitioner on this and am sure u have more to tell us. Let's have it!
Re: Have You Ever Been Deceived Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Abbey2sam: Some gurls will never listen to you if you present your real self, and I laugh @ those kind of gurls when an imposter knack their tinz....they deserve it.

But for me I will never pretend to be what I'm not just to get laid, I
would rather work harder.....

Yeah bro, truth u spoke it! Som gurls wont take u for who u really are and so u need to back up som lies to get what u want.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady's Personal Experience With intimate Abuse / Love Doctor / Having Opposite Sex Is It A Must Thing In These Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.