Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Are The Mods Truely On Strike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Mods Truely On Strike (658 Views)

Oil Workers Are Not Going On Strike Nation-Wide - NUPENG President / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / Fellow Nairalanders:is Police Truely Our Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Mods Truely On Strike by goodslayer: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Due to the appointment of oga mac as the mod of thereligion secion. There was protested by the forumites in that section and they agreed that xtian mods should suspend moderating duties till the guy is relieved of his duties.

Coming to my palace in politics section insult and tribal slur has been flying since. And we aint getting our legendary bans, post hidden and moving of topics.

Abeg i dey enjoy the fights ooo make the mods no call off their strike ooo until ASUU and f.g resolve theirs.

Hey peeps let the mudslinging go on.
Re: Are The Mods Truely On Strike by Emmyk(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Lmao. I dont even like going to that section save one of its topic that appears on FP.

Because you guys will just let one grow personal hatred for tribes different from one's. cheesy
Re: Are The Mods Truely On Strike by ITbomb(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2013
If you see what is going on in the Mod's thread, you will know that there is fire on the mountain.
Some Mods are not feeling comfortable with the way MMW issue was handled.
According to one of them, if after years of selfless service to the Religion section, MMW was booted out unceremoniously, this could happen to any of them notwithstanding the fact that it is also thru their effort that nairaland has grow thru the years.
It will certainly spill over one of these days.
Re: Are The Mods Truely On Strike by goodslayer: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2013
ITbomb: If you see what is going on in the Mod's thread, you will know that there is fire on the mountain.
According to one of them, if after years of selfless service to the Religion section, MMW was booted out unceremoniously, this could happen to any of them notwithstanding the fact that it is also thru their effort that nairaland has grow thru the years.

oga pm me those conversation now begging. Cant wait for sexkid to be kick out.

1 Like

Re: Are The Mods Truely On Strike by Emmyk(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2013
ITbomb: If you see what is going on in the Mod's thread, you will know that there is fire on the mountain.

agbejoro spokesman. cheesy
Re: Are The Mods Truely On Strike by tpia5: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Religion section is one of the most anti christian sections in the forum.

Its actually more anti christian than muslim section.

So, the mods there, imo, mostly use it for interacting with their buddies.

Oghogua who was up in arms over my casual mention of Jesus in romance section one day ( banned me on that account), took it on herself to come to religion section breathing fire and brimstone over lord knows what, oro e ye ara tie, ko ye elomin.

When they're appointing mods simply based on their ability to insult, backbite, slander and pick a fight with me, i do not complain, but when these same groups of whiny babies dont have their own way, its world war III.

Well, as they say, what you put in the universe is what you get out of it.
Re: Are The Mods Truely On Strike by goodslayer: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2013
tpia@:
Religion section is one of the most anti christian sections in the forum.

Its actually more anti christian than muslim section.

So, the mods there, imo, mostly use it for interacting with their buddies.

Oghogua who was up in arms over my casual mention of Jesus in romance section one day ( banned me on that account), took it on herself to come to religion section breathing fire and brimstone over lord knows what, oro e ye ara tie, ko ye elomin.

When they're appointing mods simply based on their ability to insult, backbite, slander and pick a fight with me, i do not complain, but when these same groups of whiny babies dont have their own way, its world war III.

Well, as they say, what you put in the universe is what you get out of it.

sexkid and his wife ogogua are just two effing annoying creatues.
Re: Are The Mods Truely On Strike by tpia5: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2013

Maybe its the newbies who have hurt feelings, since they're not used to seun and like to think they're the next celebrity wonder.

Bba/reality tv things.

They should sort themselves out.

They dont go on strike when different tribes are cursing themselves out here, or when tpia is being harassed and picked on, but seun touches their friend, the entire nl must get involved.

Just saying it like it is.

(1) (Reply)

Invalid / Why Friday 13th Is An Unlucky Day / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.