Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! (8767 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by meforyou1(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Ngige was stoned and booed. An eye witness who is a nairalander confirmed it. It's on d first page.
And mind u, this rebuittal was made by a member of ngige campaign office. What did u want him to say? That it was true that ngige was stoned?
Try read the stories and comments before making yours. Soludo solution - that's what anambra people need. Not another sabo. Babatunde adekunle ngige.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by bushwailo: 1:23am On Aug 14, 2013
me_for_you: Ngige was stoned and booed. An eye witness who is a nairalander confirmed it. It's on d first page.
And mind u, this rebuittal was made by a member of ngige campaign office. What did u want him to say? That it was true that ngige was stoned?
Try read the stories and comments before making yours. Soludo solution - that's what anambra people need. Not another sabo. Babatunde adekunle ngige.
Even after the advice some of you still don't have sense.
Where are the pictures, video etc
And why are credible media companies not reporting the story.

If you chose to remain ignorant then I can't stop you.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by mcmaurice20(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2013
bushwailo: I'm not surprised.
Very soon they will come out with a letter from the Pope, asking Anambra Catholics to vote for a certain candidate.

With Umeh visiting Ojukwu's grave he might come out with something Ojukwu said from the dead.

You might hear stories of how some parties are Yoruba party or Hausa Party or MASSOB Party.

Or stories about mobilizing another Biafran War
u are just an idiot..wot concerns ur write up wit d issues at hand...mumu
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by axfix(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Adaobi's skirt has once again been pulled down.

No where to hide madam.
cheesy grin
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by DanAnyiam: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Bobby4090: Who is this person trying to safe Ngige's face. I was there live that day and was even among the people that threw plastic water can that i finished drinking on Ngige's convoy. Some others threw sachet water. Its not like everyone there attacked him but many of us were angry that he supported Fasholas deportation of Ibos.

Personaly i feel Ngige should go to Ogun state or Osun state and contest an election and not to import a tribal and islamic party like APC to Igbo land. I must admit that he stands to lose all his past respect and its this shock that has him running up and down with this damage control exercize. And before u say i was paid to stone him, i wasnt paid. And i dont really hate Ngige. Its my anger with Fashola that made me stone Ngige. Becos i would equally have stoned Fashola if i saw him there that day.

I can bet my lunch on it that, there was neither stone throwing nor water throwing and YOU WERE NOT THERE when this your imaginary throwing of things happened. I have told some of you to stop making up story about a candidate just because he doesn't play your personal choice of politic.

People should be wise enough now to know what is the TRUTH and what is NAIRALAND brand of journalistic news. Some who supports soludo are noe telling that he the best thing since Ejidike slice bread and its what they did last time, despite the fact that he came a miserable 3rd. I do hope Soludo or Ngige wins this election, but those hoping that Soludo will win if he just have Obi support, may be in for a surprise. As long politics is concerned, Obi is useless and without OUR IKEMBA, Ngige would have beat him last time, when he fought the election with any support. But this time, Ngige has the support/money of APC that has 11 or 12 governors. Lets wait and see.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by Bensonn: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
mike404: VOTE NGIGE FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR 2015 (BABATUNDE 2015) EKO ONI BAJE OOH

this guy is a simple nincompoop, this your joke is a dry as a harmattan abscised leaf. Get a life becos this one you are leading is not one...my 2 cents
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by francisbiz: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Bensonn:

this guy is a simple nincompoop, this your joke is a dry as a harmattan abscised leaf. Get a life becos this one you are leading is not one...my 2 cents
Be honest, man, ITS A SWEET JOKE give credit when and where its due.
AND STOP RANTING AND PANTING LIKE A BINGO, the guy you have quoted may never read you reaction. Next time try to be a bit general and address the issue at hand no matter the side you wanna tow.
Re: Ngige Youth Stoning Story Fabricated ! by rahman137(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013

But don't we have any Nairaland member that stays in Anambra that could have told us the worthiness of that story at first, when all of them that have access to tinternet have moved to Lagos

Dt one got me cracking grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP / How The APC Aspirants Stand Across The States / ''MERE COMMISSIONER'': NEW APPELATION FOR VP OSINBAJO with photo evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.