Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? (848 Views)

We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) / Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / So S*xy! Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji Pictured Topless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Donjazzy12(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Controversial topic…….here it goes. I love Linda Ikeji; she is a Diva in every sense of the word. I love her resilience, creativity, drive, originality and whether you like it or not she is hot as hell!

Personally, I do not believe her sexuality is anything less than ramrod straight…….but we are hearing rumors! Before I go further, I do not, I repeat I do not have anything against Gay people, only I don’t understand them. I don’t understand why a young man will leave the extremely gorgeous women we have around and instead be looking for the uninspiring male anatomy ( I am speaking as a man) to satiate himself. It beats my imagination. Well , back to the gist at hand. I am hearing that my Linda may be developing more than a passing interest in the female anatomy.Explosive! read more herehttp://davidchuks..com/2013/08/the-great-debatelinda-ikejis-sexuality.html#more
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2013
and how is that your business if she is
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Donjazzy12(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: and how is that your business if she is
Information is my business! I will always cherish Linda. She is a real role model.
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by sakaguchi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bro! Paste all the news on the thread, stop linking us to another. Blog to get the gist, capische?
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
sakaguchi: Bro! Paste all the news on the thread, stop linking us to another. Blog to get the gist, capische?
Bad Guy! grin
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: and how is that your business if she is
This comment is too ironic to ignore
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Can I say a shout out
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by dinachi(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
I don't fancy Gays at all! If Linda is a lesbian,I will stop going to her blog. I cannot be promoting anything gay, period!

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Her Body Is Telling You / One Wo/man's Trash Is Another Wo/man's Treasure / Do U Allow Ur Patner 2go Thru Ur Phone&fb Mssgs;emails Or Tweeter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.