Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,050 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... (25581 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! / HTC G2 (Android Phone) Owners Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by einsteino(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
lawrence7: How much to change a note 2 broken front glass. The screen is still perfectly ok.

i could change it for you
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by einsteino(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
lawrence7: I recently got the outer screen of my note 2 cracked. The screen still works perfectly its just the glass. Who knows how much this'll cost in abuja. Thanks all.

i fix it... but am not in abuja
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by einsteino(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
bring 10k and i will replace the screen of your note2... what colour of note2?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by lawrence7: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
einsteino: bring 10k and i will replace the screen of your note2... what colour of note2?

Its black. Drop your number of you have WhatsApp
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by einsteino(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
lawrence7:

Its black. Drop your number of you have WhatsApp

but like i said, am not in abuja o
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by einsteino(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Charles545: hello peeps, please my SGN2 fell and the screen is cracked, any idea on how much it'll cost replacing it.I stay in jos...but I doubt if it could be fixed properly.thanks

yh i do.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by tjsadiq(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Pls help! I got dis msg after flashing 'knox disabled bootloader for N7100' on my device(thou it failed) " firmware upgrade encountered issue, please select recovery mode in kies & try again". Now my device has refused to power up.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by tjsadiq(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2013
tj_sadiq: Pls help! I got dis msg after flashing 'knox disabled bootloader for N7100' on my device(thou it failed) " firmware upgrade encountered issue, please select recovery mode in kies & try again". Now my device has refused to power up.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by dragnet: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=tj_sadiq][/quote]
bricked... flash with Odin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by tjsadiq(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
dragnet:
bricked... flash with Odin

So,how do I get to download mode to flash with odin?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by donlyone(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
BEWARE OF SAMSUNG KNOX

If you have updated your phone to 4.3 jellybean pls don't attempt rooting. Samsung knox can make it impossible for you to update or downgrade in the future.

If you need a rooted phone please don't upgrade to 4.3, a lot people are looking for a way to downgrade to 4.1.2.

Just thought you should know. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by lawrence7: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Has anyone upgraded to4.3 yet? What's it like any note 3 features?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Segunagagu(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
pls guys wen will 4.3 come to note 2 officially na..av been waiting. .wats wrong with Samsung na...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by toyo4souls(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
I need a galaxy note 2. Any one interested in selling theirs?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by ruffcoins(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
I just got a brand new samsung galaxy note2, going through this thread I got to learn of the sudden death syndrome, and am as scrared as death, wat do I do to prevent this nd will upgrading to 4.3 prevent it
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by onyichick(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jst got a note 2 on Monday.pls I nid help cos I no be fone guru o!all this plenty tinz am reading here is sounding rily strange to me o

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by donlyone(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
onyichick: Jst got a note 2 on Monday.pls I nid help cos I no be fone guru o!all this plenty tinz am reading here is sounding rily strange to me o

Just post your problem and people on the forum will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Rogbese(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
donlyone:

Just post your problem and people on the forum will help you.

Gbam!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Rogbese(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
ruffcoins: I just got a brand new samsung galaxy note2, going through this thread I got to learn of the sudden death syndrome, and am as scrared as death, wat do I do to prevent this nd will upgrading to 4.3 prevent it

Can't be prevented, only managed. If your phone was made after December 2012 you should be fine.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by opisco01(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Am still on 4.1.2 av searched for update but my phone keeps saying i av d latest update.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by donlyone(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Rogbese:

Can't be prevented, only managed. If your phone was made after December 2012 you should be fine.

Actually it can be prevented. Its all over the internet, it is prevented by updating to the latest firmware or using a custom Rom that fixes the problem.

Lots of people are using phones with 'insanely chip' without any problems. I have a galaxy s3 here with insane chip, you won't even know unless you checked it with the APP
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by lawrence7: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2013
opisco01: Am still on 4.1.2 av searched for update but my phone keeps saying i av d latest update.

That's the latest update in most countries. The next is 4.3 and it's only available in india china and i think 2 other countries
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by calabaman(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
ruffcoins: I just got a brand new samsung galaxy note2, going through this thread I got to learn of the sudden death syndrome, and am as scrared as death, wat do I do to prevent this nd will upgrading to 4.3 prevent it
Download the eMMc check app. U can get it on play store.. Use that to check your phone for the sudden death syndrome.. Good luck

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by tecmacratic: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Does any body have an idea on how much this phone would cost presently uk own ooo?or any one wants to sell he's own at a low price and still clean?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Rogbese(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2013
donlyone:

Actually it can be prevented. Its all over the internet, it is prevented by updating to the latest firmware or using a custom Rom that fixes the problem.

Lots of people are using phones with 'insanely chip' without any problems. I have a galaxy s3 here with insane chip, you won't even know unless you checked it with the APP

Like I said it can only be managed. The insane chip is hardware so if it's installed in your phone installing software will only manage use and access to the chip. It's sort of like marking a hard drive with bad sectors to prevent the system from writing to them and hanging the computer. SGN2 phones after December 2012 did not receive this chip.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Billw(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
White galaxy s2 + cash for neat note 2...who has a note2 4 swap 08130516941
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Rogbese(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
OK, so I'm playing this game now, Wild Blood, and so far all i can say is WOOWWW!!!!! shocked Be advised that this is a 2GB+ game...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by donlyone(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Rogbese: OK, so I'm playing this game now, Wild Blood, and so far all i can say is WOOWWW!!!!! shocked Be advised that this is a 2GB+ game...

Is it free?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Rogbese(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
donlyone:

Is it free?

Nope. $6 cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Owners Meet Here... by Opeyemi5(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls how much can I fix dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.