Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened (16301 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by femikay149(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
All these talk of hate for igbos people should just stop it..Theodre orji sacked ibos 4m his state civil service and Peter obi returned the favour..Meanwhile Lagos was the first 2 start appointing non-lagosian/non yorubas in2 deir cabinet..we have igbos in fashola's cabinet..
People should stop tribalising this whole issue
He owes tax on d property he should juz pay up..datz all

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by Yeske2(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wounldn't say anything yet till OUK refutes the allegation but if truely his property tax is in arrears, he should just go pay.
Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Virgin Finder: He (Orji) must have paid his dues. He is a big boy now.

Just a reminder to Ndjigbos that they'll forever be tenants and visitors in Lagos.

If 'powerful' OUK can come under the hammer, which ordinary Ndjigbo can escape it?

SMH...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by 360command: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
This Nairaland and their E-tribal issues, i just tire. As people dey fight each other onto tribal issue, Seun dey get internet traffic of such topics as this nature , making him get mega bar.
Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by PStacks(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Irrespective of what anybody says! Weda because of deportation or not. Fashola is the Chief Executive Officer of Lagos state.. These Igbo people are claiming Lagos is "No-man's land". Fashola shouldn't have opened the building after sealing it up.. Let all these people go to their village, bunch'a ingrates..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by nerodenero: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Plutarch:

I believe Nairaland is fanning the embers of tribalism lipsrsealed.If not this quoted member should have been banned. If Fashola did not step in,people like this poster will be the first to shout ethnic hatred embarassed. Now he stepped in,you are spew those quoted trash.
I dont have problems with the reaction of Ndi Igbo against the "deportation" however,I have problem with statements like this. You and those that liked your comments are not good ambassadors of your ethnic group. If not for the fact that I have seen many good Igbos,I would have have been tempted to generalize sad
Thank you for calling him to order. I don't know why we hate ourselves this much!!! I am where I am today because an Igbo guy took me as a brother and placed me accordingly. We should stop this tribal war as it is not healthy.
Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by hunter21(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
kalu talks like my mother, fashola acts like my father.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by hopilo: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
we should learn to first see fellow humans as human not animals. all thse hate is not necessary,leaders lead by example.
Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by ceevin: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
ok
Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by ldpele(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
whether u like it or not,fash is been mislead by thiefnbu,selling his birth right all for politics,such a shame. sold all lagos state owned properties in the name of privatizatn to thiefnbu. lagosian open ua eyes and dnt let alausa touts scare y'all.
Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by Networkmaster(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
"Rich man go mess, Poor man go carry the news up and down". Its funny how some poor youths come here to talk rubbish.
Why fighting over topics or issues that won't fetch u a penny?
Let, Fashola or Uzo do what ever they like to the Ibos and Yorubas, I really don't care.

People should stop crying over spilled milks. Lagos belongs to us, Owerri is my town, Abuja is my city and so what. Does that change the price of garri?

You guys should start thinking how to make 9geria a better place for us all and stop fighting over useless things, while the rich gets richer.
Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by ShineuEye: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Policewoman: He left dressed in full military attire as he departed for ivorycoast. Unlike some people that took rat poison and died instead of being exposed as coup plotters. Mind you im nigerdelta but i'm with the easterners on this one. Fashola broke the law by deporting Nigerians within Nigeria. Yet APC wants our voted in 2015. E no go work na.

Good one my sister, am Niger Deltan also but beginning to loathe anything Yoruba, never knew these people were so tribalistic. No wonder Awolowo never became President. The Yorubas on Nairaland hate's the Hausas, the Igbos, the SS and above all they hate themselves. Its sad to see a once thriving tribe reduce itself to political irrelevance.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened by frainc(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
hunter2,1:
kalu talks like my mother, fashola acts like my father.
what are you driving at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig / Ministry Probes Lai's Memo Leakage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.