Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Fire At Alaba International Market - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire At Alaba International Market (12730 Views)

Vice President Elect Osinbajo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market / The Madness At Alaba International Market / A Businessman And An Importer Of Musical Equipment At Alaba International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Lordave: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2013
I know say na joke this op dey joke.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if it will make your Jewish brothers to relocate to Aba, then it is a good development !

Thanks for your stuupid assumption anyway !

With u alreading concluding based on ur comment...I begin to wonder why stuupid people like u reckon other people comments are stuupid. What will the Lagos state govt not do to reap where they did not sow. But trust me,it is just for a while...all other region need is a functional seaport and an international airport

6 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by wellmax(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Dunces on NL.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by ejifranks(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2013
No Fire at Alaba.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Italiano1: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2013
JudismphD: A calculated attempt to take possesion of the market again? Arson is a yearly ploy in lagos state to frustate the igbo traders especially at the end of the year. They did it at Tejuosho market, balogun market last year. The sabotuer and syndicates doing this must have the backing of high and mighty in lagos state

Then when Yorubas react to that ridiculous accusation you made, you will call them tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by nwanmac: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Truly there was fire incident, it was at second hand refrigerator line around 4:00am today, lots of damage was recorded. It might be due to high current from NEPA.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Judas2013: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2013
zegbeye:

So that the lagos state government can rebuild and systematicalky push out the igbos

This dude is stupid to think Lagos state govt will do that
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Youngtekkey(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2013
some dudes don't reason with their brains buh rather with their anus how can a sane person conclude that lagos state government set alaba market ablaze so anything wey happen now na lagos state do am ur mama shit lagos state govt ur broda cough lagos state gov ur aunty get pregnant lagos state gov,thief come ur house lagos state gov,u impregnant a girl lagos state gov,ur papa sick lagos state gov na wa for una u beta find a life or better still i can advice u all to reenroll for common entrance so u can be teach the basics again foolish people

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by ibehkc(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Why wnt we suspect a foul play when a respected FALANI will wake up one day and say we should leave LAG. That's racism at an international level and same cause war in REWANDA. Dnt use our money (tax) to build ur city and tell us to leave some day at will. I thought they said the d SW re d most educated or was dat a slip of tongue?

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by timilehin007(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Kairoseki77:

So Fashola invented a tribalist fire that only burns Igbo shops?? shocked shocked shocked
Lemme ask the association of witches and wizards how many virgins are required for this magic. You have spoken. Well said

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1201808_What_is_he_saying_jpgb9930dae3cd54249788ea52dd80c36aa[/img]

Instead of starting a fire, Fashola could just round them up and put them on a bus to Onitsha. Fires spread and will affect Yoruba/Hausa/Ijaw/Edo traders as much as they will affect Igbo traders. It can even spread to the surrounding neighborhoods and burn down the whole state.

You really need to stop being so paranoid, or else people are going to ignore you when someone is actually discriminating against you.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by searay(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2013
I prophesied about this
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by bobosydney: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
See why there are so many Dickheads people on this site. Last month when my Mother call from Nigeria that one of her boutiques was burnt because NEPA bring high voltage at midnight . Does that mean that is LASG that set it on fire ? You Igbos can not come on our land to live, work , business and also appointed to be our commissioner but they still continue to talk trash about us . I think is better if Fashola can continue send them back to their filth village . Shame on you people !

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Youngtekkey(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2013
ibehkc: Why wnt we suspect a foul play when a respected FALANI will wake up one day and say we should leave LAG. That's racism at an international level and same cause war in REWANDA. Dnt use our money (tax) to build ur city and tell us to leave some day at will. I thought they said the d SW re d most educated or was dat a slip of tongue?
clap for urself who teach u this?huh at least u have something to show for 20years in one class hmmmm am even doubting that u write this urself anyway u are noted so now u can go back to class
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by tivta(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2013
My signature says it all.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2013
*speaking in onicha toungue* Heewooo whichu kind wahara be disu ehn allu nmy goodsu burntu down rike water, my 20 mirrion gone all gone. Chinekeee una go kill me 4 here 2day.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Godson201333(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2013
dridowu: I will gve 1st hand info, gve me some minutes**********updated**************'all i c is pple going about there normal daily activities, just pass frm orile to mile 2
have u been to balogun market ? If is the same balogun market that i know, dn u must be sleeping on water, Incase u dont know yorubas dominate the balogun market, so what da fvck are u saying.......................pls next tme dont come here to spit false again

do not mind that guy that is here for tribal war
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by activeguy: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2013
All these just to frustrate my hardworking brethren....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by nerodenero: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2013
zegbeye: I hope this is not true...because if it is,then am begining to suspect the lagos state government
I totally disagree with you. Lagos State Government wont do such.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by ichidodo: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Foul play.....Fashola i see you.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by SORTER: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2013
THEN STOP WORKING HARD RATHER START WORKING SMART....UR BRAIN IS STILL IN UR HEAD LOCATE IT AND USE IT OK?...BIGOT!
activeguy: All these just to frustrate my hardworking brethren....SMH
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Karismatik(f): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
Did pana-pana made it there yet?
hey, nobe panapana,
its fayafaya.
btw, i pray d extent of damage will not be much o.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by ichidodo: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2013
ibehkc: Why wnt we suspect a foul play when a respected FALANI will wake up one day and say we should leave LAG. That's racism at an international level and same cause war in REWANDA. Dnt use our money (tax) to build ur city and tell us to leave some day at will. I thought they said the d SW re d most educated or was dat a slip of tongue?
Whether dem yorubas like am or not,We aint going nowhere. No food for lazy man.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2013
seedord247:

After 16 yrs of schooling you still dont know the causes of fire outbreak. cry

Do you know that over heating Of electronic equipment can cause fire outbreak? and Alaba market is mainly known for electronics products. so bro there's 99% chance that this incident was caused by Over Heating Of Electronic Equipment.

Thank me later for the lesson. wink
. Electrical stug on yearly basis? How infantile your reasoning faculty could be. Even if you opted to follow the channel of a maggotic student, must it be igbo- dominated market ?

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2013
seedord247:

After 16 yrs of schooling you still dont know the causes of fire outbreak. cry

Do you know that over heating Of electronic equipment can cause fire outbreak? and Alaba market is mainly known for electronics products. so bro there's 99% chance that this incident was caused by Over Heating Of Electronic Equipment.

Thank me later for the lesson. wink
. U call Conjuctural assertion a lesson? Electrical stug on yearly basis? How infantile your reasoning faculty could be. Even if you opted to follow the channel of a maggotic student, must it be igbo- dominated market ?
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by passionate88: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2013
Govt don see way to dey take over markets for lagos o. Any market wey ppl do strong head, na fire b d next thing.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by dossantos1: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2013
i marvel sometimes the dis igbo bigots reason and talk. they claim all the markets are dominated by the igbos and i ask which markets. as far as i'm concerned d only market dominated by igbo traders is LADIPO,ASPAMDA & ALABA. while there are numerous markets dominated by YORUBA & HAUSA traders. always pllaying the victims card everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldinho is dead 21,Was A Brazilian Footballer. / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. / Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.