Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fire At Alaba International Market - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire At Alaba International Market (12778 Views)

Vice President Elect Osinbajo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market / The Madness At Alaba International Market / A Businessman And An Importer Of Musical Equipment At Alaba International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by playcharles(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2013
hey hey eyin omo ogun, ijebu, ibadan, ekiti, osun, abeokuta, akure,etc stop claiming omo Eko... no difference between you pple ati awon omo yi bo... e kpa ro loo joor

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by dossantos1: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2013
JudismphD: . U call Conjuctural assertion a lesson? Electrical stug on yearly basis? How infantile your reasoning faculty could be. Even if you opted to follow the channel of a maggotic student, must it be igbo- dominated market ?

and igbo dominated markets is immuned to fire outbreak, just few months ago Balogun market, a yoruba dominated market and Kara market, an Hausa dominated market was gutted by fire. whoooh u guys needs to wake up for once and reason like normal humans. always the victim. LMAO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by wellmax(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Tribalist/hatred threads all over FP. I pity Nigerian Youths.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by wordcat(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2013
[quote
author=dvdon]*speaking in onicha toungue* Heewooo whichu kind wahara be
disu ehn allu nmy goodsu burntu down rike water, my 20 mirrion gone
all gone. Chinekeee una go kill me 4 here 2day.[/quote];

Onye nzuzu.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Karismatik(f): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2013
seedord247:

After 16 yrs of schooling you still dont know the causes of fire outbreak. cry

Do you know that over heating Of electronic equipment can cause fire outbreak? and Alaba market is mainly known for electronics products. so bro there's 99% chance that this incident was caused by Over Heating Of Electronic Equipment.

Thank me later for the lesson. wink
no need to quarrel over this.
i just called to confirm and they said THE STORY IS NOT TRUE O.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by crestime(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2013
I believe it is typical of the LASG to plot such fire schemes on unsuspecting shopping complexes in order to reclaim such lands for their own selfish interests. They've done it so many times, times w/out number. even on residential areas. This is the truth. The LASG is trying to claim as much estate squares as possible and don't be suprised when you lose your own house after a minor fire outbreak. so, those folks trying to create an excuse using tribalism should just sit and watch. In the next 2 years these selfish plots by the government will become more prevalent. shebi, you say you want megacity. you will get megacity!
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by activeguy: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2013
SORTER: THEN STOP WORKING HARD RATHER START WORKING SMART....UR BRAIN IS STILL IN UR HEAD LOCATE IT AND USE IT OK?...BIGOT!

Those my brethren are still 10x smarter than your likes...smh
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by bebechuks: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2013
zegbeye: I hope this is not true...because if it is,then am begining to suspect the lagos state government
if they are the ones behind it, den they are really calling for war.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by slinkman(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2013
bobosydney: See why there are so many Dickheads people on this site. Last month when my Mother call from Nigeria that one of her boutiques was burnt because NEPA bring high voltage at midnight . Does that mean that is LASG that set it on fire ? You Igbos can not come on our land to live, work , business and also appointed to be our commissioner but they still continue to talk trash about us . I think is better if Fashola can continue send them back to their filth village . Shame on you people !
if u were sensible, u wouldnt post this thrash.... international airport already check... nw waitin for d seaport... and vroom, we are out of ur filthy land.... blehhhhh
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by dossantos1: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
crestime: I believe it is typical of the LASG to plot such fire schemes on unsuspecting shopping complexes in order to reclaim such lands for their own selfish interests. They've done it so many times, times w/out number. even on residential areas. This is the truth. The LASG is trying to claim as much estate squares as possible and don't be suprised when you lose your own house after a minor fire outbreak. so, those folks trying to create an excuse using tribalism should just sit and watch. In the next 2 years these selfish plots by the government will become more prevalent. shebi, you say you want megacity. you will get megacity!

dude. jus read the poo u just spit out and allot ursef one of the following options:
1. paranoia
2. sick
3. mentally derailed
4.bewittched
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by papushki(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Am sure some ignorant Nna boys go blame fashola for d outbreak if na true grin
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by r231(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Guys please stop all these TRIBAL stuff undecided undecided

Next comment about FASHOLA,IGBO,YORUBA OR HAUSA.......you get a ban

SIMPLE

Thank you for you cooperation
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by mrvictor: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Can't you read the handwriting on the wall? Yaba/Tejuosho market burnt => Ladipo market locked up, Traders locked down => Alaba International burning = Brothers, it's time to go! 1st bus Chisco Transport...
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by InvertedHammer: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
/
Fashola boys at work!

//
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Qrisful: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
seedord247:

After 16 yrs of schooling you still dont know the causes of fire outbreak. cry

Do you know that over heating Of electronic equipment can cause fire outbreak? and Alaba market is mainly known for electronics products. so bro there's 99% chance that this incident was caused by Over Heating Of Electronic Equipment.

Thank me later for the lesson. wink are they using the equipment or they are selling it, some people just think with their ass, so you don't understand anything the fact is this, have you been to alaba in your life, if No then i will not blame you for your comment
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by oneliegeria: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin There is no smoke without fire. ONELIEGERIA!!
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by brighter: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2013
See how we have degenerated in tribal sentiment. While families are crying for loss recorded, we threw love, sympathy and brotherliness to the waste bin while we fight unnecessary cyber war. May God show mercy to the youths of this nation who ignorantly jumps into affairs that benefits them nothing.

To many affected by the disaster, accept my sympathy. May God console & restore whatever you lost in Jesus name... Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Year 2015... A Rundown Of Events / Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys / How Do I Stop Lying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.