Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? (686 Views)

SURE-P May Not Continue Beyond 2015 / Flashback: I Won't Stay In Office Beyond 2015 - Jonathan / Why Nigeria May Not Last Beyond 2015...issues And Facts Laid Bare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
The party PDP has been in power ever since the beginning of this modern political era, 1999 and we can't really say whether Nigeria is progressing or otherwise.
I belong to no political party but to me it's too obvious that this party called PDP which many have changed the acronym from it's original 'Peoples Democratic Party' to many mischievous meanings-we all know them, is not capable of paddling the canoe of this great nation!
My question now is that, are we(Nigerians)still going to allow these same set of old politicians continue to rule us beyond 2015? Till when? And if yes, then we should not expect any meaningful changes, because we cannot continue doing the same thing the same way and expect different results.
This is not about Goodluck Jonathan, quite beyond that-i really wouldn't mind if GEJ can run for presidency in another platform(any) other than this so called PDP.
If we really need change, it has to start from those that will bring about the change
What is your sincere opinion as regards this my fellow Nairalanders?
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by Lordlexy: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
The law of madness expectedly, is doing the same thing and yet expecting a diff result. The existence of pdp has caused most Nigerians nothing but an untold hardship. Their inordinate or peachant for corruption has greatly smeared on the sensibility of most Nigerians which is the reason for the level of societal decadence and lost of value which has continued unabated even in the private set up. God forbid for pdp to continue beyond 2015. A progressive mind in a progressive party that will put us back on the path of success should be our collective and earnest yearning.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by Kanwulia: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Which Nigerians?
The suffering and smiling. . .POVERTY-STRICKEN NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA . . .Or:

THE INTERNET WARRIORS DRIVING CABS OR BABY-SITTING IN THE DIASPORA? grin

If PDP dies, it is because of PDP. . . NOT NIGERIANS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SAY IN THE MATTER!

The real NIGERIANS ARE THE NIGERIANS IN PDP ONLY! kiss

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lordlexy: The law of madness expectedly, is doing the same thing and yet expecting a diff result. The existence of pdp has caused most Nigerians nothing but an untold hardship. Their inordinate or peachant for corruption has greatly smeared on the sensibility of most Nigerians which is the reason for the level of societal decadence and lost of value which has continued unabated even in the private set up. God forbid for pdp to continue beyond 2015. A progressive mind in a progressive party that will put us back on the path of success should be our collective and earnest yearning.

Well said, I wish nigerians can reason along this line. It baffles me some times when I see/hear some people still clamouring earnestly for this terrible political party despite all what we have been through in their hands
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kanwulia: Which Nigerians?
The suffering and smiling. . .POVERTY-STRICKEN NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA . . .Or:

THE INTERNET WARRIORS DRIVING CABS OR BABY-SITTING IN THE DIASPORA? grin

If PDP dies, it is because of PDP. . . NOT NIGERIANS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SAY IN THE MATTER!

The real NIGERIANS ARE THE NIGERIANS IN PDP ONLY! kiss

Hmmm....brutal fact, does it mean we are completely hopeless?
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by takedat(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
PDP Will Rule Nigeria for 60years. The party has only expended 14 out of the 60years it planned to rule Nigeria.cool

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
take dat: PDP Will Rule Nigeria for 60years. The party has only expended 14 out of the 60years it planned to rule Nigeria.cool

In your imagination ba?
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by gregg2: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
@OP
Have your thieving opposition governors in Oyo, Ekiti, Zamfara, Borno, Yobe, Ondo, Anambra, Nasarawa etc fared any better? What have you personally gained from them? If you live in Lagos, in what way has Fashola personally touched your live? Keep deceiving yourself by thinking the PDP is the cause of your poverty.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
gregg2: @OP
Have your thieving opposition governors in Oyo, Ekiti, Zamfara, Borno, Yobe, Ondo, Anambra, Nasarawa etc fared any better? What have you personally gained from them? If you live in Lagos, in what way has Fashola personally touched your live? Keep deceiving yourself by thinking the PDP is the cause of your poverty.

You must have been getting your own largesse from this God forsaken PDP. No doubt that some few nigerians are eating deep from their anti people and corrupt coated policies but that does not translate to fortune and comfort of the masses
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by Kanwulia: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
tuasefemi:

Hmmm....brutal fact, does it mean we are completely hopeless?

TOTALLY HOPELESS. . . .HELPLESS. . . AND HAPLESS! kiss

FACT!
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Better get ready to commit suicide because GEJ is staying till 2019
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
chukwudi44: Better get ready to commit suicide because GEJ is staying till 2019

Did you read the post at all? If yes,go back and read it again,this time with your brain....... toddler!
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
chukwudi44: Better get ready to commit suicide because GEJ is staying till 2019
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by rash47(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2013
Kanwulia:

TOTALLY HOPELESS. . . .HELPLESS. . . AND HAPLESS! kiss

FACT!

Stop the pessimism,nigeria will surely rise @some point I pray u 're alive to witness it.
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2013
The issue is not really about tolerance, I don't think there's any right thinking nigerian who'll dispute that the PDP has been an epic failure but unfortunately, we live in a country where our ethno religious cleavages determine our voting pattern and our choices...in 2015, I doubt nigerians will be able to wean off the PDP although the opposition would make some gains
Until we the nigerian people change our mindset and do not sacrifice merit on the altar of primordial sentiments, we will continue to remain stagnated
as a nation
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2013
@OP,

Please help me by answering these questions!

1. If a candidate you love becomes the flag bearer of the PDP, will you still vote against the PDP?
2. If a candidate you hate, energies the flag bearer of the APC, will you still vote for the APC?

PDP is just an acronym! APC is just an acronym.

By the way, when the leaders of APC like Buhari and Tinubu stood against the State of Emergency as declared by President Jonathan, they made themselves to become enemies of the state. If you guys have forgotten, I have not and will never forget.

I will do all I can to resist and oppose the APC as long as the likes of Tinubu and Buhari are the leaders!
Re: Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? by tuasefemi(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2013
noblezone: @OP,

Please help me by answering these questions!

1. If a candidate you love becomes the flag bearer of the PDP, will you still vote against the PDP?
2. If a candidate you hate, energies the flag bearer of the APC, will you still vote for the APC?

PDP is just an acronym! APC is just an acronym.

By the way, when the leaders of APC like Buhari and Tinubu stood against the State of Emergency as declared by President Jonathan, they made themselves to become enemies of the state. If you guys have forgotten, I have not and will never forget.

I will do all I can to resist and oppose the APC as long as the likes of Tinubu and Buhari are the leaders!

To answer your questions,first of all,to me PDP is not just an acronym as you stated but the set of people that are composed of the political party called PDP. It's like saying a church is just an erected building equipped with furniture, bibles and some other spiritual materials.
If a candidate I love emerges as the flag bearer for PDP,it still makes no difference. Can you sincerely tell us that GEJ is the one ruling us now because he's the one sitting on the thrown at aso rock? This thing called governance is more complex than just a singular figure called president/governor.
APC or no APC, Buhari or Tinubu, am absolutely not interested, my area of concern is this parasite known as PDP. It's high time we told them to leave before they milk us to the bone......we need a change!

(1) (Reply)

The Implication Of Fani's Article! / Withdrawal Of Public Funds From Banks: What Consequences? / Minister For Youth Development Sacked By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.