Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net (1570 Views)

Help changing the background color of a form in Vb.net / How To Deploy Application With Access Database In Vb.net 2008 / How Do I Connect A Form To Mysql Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by leastpay(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls. I have a problem of putting all my controls in a form in the center once it is maximise on load event. Pls help i'm using vb.net
Re: How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by jboy01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
leastpay: Pls. I have a problem of putting all my controls in a form in the center once it is maximise on load event. Pls help i'm using vb.net
Anchor the controls to the form side of the form in the control properties.
Am happy to know that their are some vb.net coder out their.
Re: How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by jboy01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wish we coding with vb.net should have a room whatsapp, to make ansking of questions easier.
Re: How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by uken73(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
jboy01:
Am happy to know that their are some vb.net coder out their.

You are not alone brother.
Re: How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by pumpindkay(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
to permanent ur control at the center of the form, click on the control and change its anchor property to Top, Bottom, Left, Right. The control will maintain its position even when maximized.
Re: How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
I have created a group on whatsapp for VB.NET programmers pls post your names&nos if you are interested
Re: How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by jboy01(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
mubybaba: I have created a group on whatsapp for VB.NET programmers pls post your names&nos if you are interested
Latyf .... zero eight zero six one two four nine three four three.
Re: How To Maximize A Form And Centralise Controls In Vb.net by adebayosun02: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
mubybaba: I have created a group on whatsapp for VB.NET programmers pls post your names&nos if you are interested

Hey bro, I am intrested in the VB.net group you created.
My details are

Name: Mayowa
Number: 08036484610

Kindly add me up bro.

You great!!!
Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

programmers Please Help A Friend on visual basic. / Nigeria Software Developers / How To Become A Better Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.