Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

7 Types Of Men To Avoid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Types Of Men To Avoid (3441 Views)

Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw: This is hilarious!

Ok I will add one.

The I TOO FINE: this group believe they r d best thing that can ever happen to a woman.check them out with combs at d back pockets, always "forming" ajebotaish. To dress up for an outing might take them hours!
I think this one is caused by girls, when a guy has too many girls chasing him or telling he's hot etc. they tend to have this ego problem. There is nothing that makes my day like turn guys like this down. it brings them down a notch

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
steph7: I think this one is caused by girls, when a guy has too many girls chasing him or telling he's hot etc. they tend to have this ego problem. There is nothing that makes my day like turn guys like this down. it brings them down a notch
Nooo!!!
Gals can chase an ugly sweet talking dude with his money too.
This type,oh my gosh,they always make me laugh.very full of themselves and I found out they r mostly into sugarmummy thing too.
They r mostly lazy and believe women r supposed to foot d bill hence d sugar mummy biz.
I actually know one.
I always call him fine boy no money= no man.
He really don't care.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
steph7:
naa!!he has a regular case of diarrohea mouth. Guys that talk too much deserve to be flogged

i know this dude o..... don't make me tell him. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

i know this dude o..... don't make me tell him. grin cheesy
lol, yea right! go ahead. I have already told him tongue. So coogar, you're buddies with talkatives

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
steph7: lol, yea right! go ahead. I have already told him tongue. So coogar, you're buddies with talkatives

i can't stand motor-mouths....
coding is the best policy - i don't even talk around chics. you never know who knows who. wink

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Can somebody tell me who a village headmaster is? undecided

It sounds terrible grin
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 15, 2013
Madam CC must hv watched the nollywood movie where that short and fair guy( don't know his name)acted as a village headmaster!
(The likes of Mr Ibu and sam loko)
I found myself watchin the film one day but vex no gree me finish.
madam CC just nailed it!
I felt like breaking into that telly to give the man a knock on his otondo head!
U gat to c him with his shirts and ties. Indeed,he was but a real village headmaster!
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 15, 2013
15 - The "village headmasters" - Too rigid & with no flexibility. Everything must be by their books and their own way. Very cold and too serious. Very boring and one track minded people. Not fun to be round at all. Sex is by timetable and white shirts only on Mondays

OMG @cc don finish me grin I just saw that^^

That sounds familiar lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tinkybabe: Hmmm!Don't all men fall under one or more of these categories..of varying degree of course.
So Coogar,you've been sweet talking me all along angry angry angry.You've been exposed tongue tongue
May God help we ladies ooo.

don't tell me my sweet talks have not swooned you.... i am ill with the skills. cool

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
jidegirl12: Can somebody tell me who a village headmaster is? undecided

It sounds terrible grin
I can only describe in addition to what CC has said, now the typical village headmaster wears shorts on his chest not waist oh. usually with suspenders, and always has a cane in his hand.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

don't tell me my sweet talks have not swooned you.... i am ill with the skills. cool
coogar, come and show me your skills tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
steph7: coogar, come and show me your skills tongue

how do you want it? verbally or lyrically? i can even communicate via sign language romantically. coogar is ill with the skills.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
chaircover:
which skills undecided undecided undecided
I am yet to hear a scandal about cooger and I am yet to see to babes tear off their Brazilian weave over cooger
skills ko . . .technique ni tongue grin

that's the skill i am talking about - completing a mission unhurt and undiscovered take special talent.

I still come accorss the odd story of some NL legends such as whitelexi and theseeker lipsrsealed

witless apprentices....
if they are good at what they do, you shouldn't have come across their odd story. grin like i said, i am super-ill with my skillz.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
chaircover: Loooool . . .
Okay o! I see all the babes falling over themselves tongue grin

which means a longer shopping list next month - chaircover, all i need is 40% discount. i am your biggest customer.....sort something for me o!
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
I want it in sign language tongue. Madam CC don't mind Coogar oh. All na mouth cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
steph7: I want it in sign language tongue. Madam CC don't mind Coogar oh. All na mouth cheesy

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Haha! coogar shame on u, is that all u've got. Ok verbally
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
steph7: Haha! coogar shame on u, is that all u've got. Ok verbally

you are already swooning - let me stop before you collapse.... grin
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
steph7: Haha! coogar shame on u, is that all u've got. Ok verbally

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ol boy...see insu**
coogar, just go to bed tongue tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ol boy...see insu**
coogar, just go to bed tongue tongue

comot for here, jor. go and find a university to do your aluta. "toasting" in session....
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

you are already swooning - let me stop before you collapse.... grin
No game at all !!
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Pataki: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Coogar oko omoge!
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by slimyem: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw: This is hilarious!

Ok I will add one.

The I TOO FINE: this group believe they r d best thing that can ever happen to a woman.check them out with combs at d back pockets, always "forming" ajebotaish. To dress up for an outing might take them hours!
...the ones that make you feel like you are supposed to do thanksgiving every sunday because you have them in your life.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki: Coogar oko omoge!

coogar is now a priest - old things passed away. grin
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
It seems coogar has got all the family female posters wrapped around his finger grin tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by coogar: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
adaobi123: It seems coogar has got all the family female poster wrapped around his finger grin tongue

i wish....
all these women are married with at least 7 children each. this is just banter.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
slimyem: ...the ones that make you feel like you are supposed to do thanksgiving every sunday because you have them in your life.
Gbam! EOD.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

i wish....
all these women are married with at least 7 children each. this is just banter.

Aww really ? tongue

Plenty mami wata in the sea.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by damiso(f): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Hilarious grin ;DBut serious.But as madam Greatgod said most people have a slight hint of some of these qualities.
Eg My husband can be headmasterish grin about some certain things and believe me it can be sooooo annoying.Things like punctuality, health and safety, (one slight wet nappy lets book an appt with the gp like that's how he goes to doctors angry).I am.always telling him to take a chill pill jo, abeg lets not raise plastic children, , they will be fine.And I know I annoy him to no end with that my attitude grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by kolamilan(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2013
very soon na dem go dey cry say dem no get husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! Sequence Of How Baby Teeth Should Come Out. / A Massive Cry For Help / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.