Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

7 Types Of Men To Avoid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Types Of Men To Avoid (3442 Views)

Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
How come no one has mentioned"The spitting roach men aka Mr Pigsty"?
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by EfemenaXY: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2013
chaircover:

15 - The "village headmasters" - Too rigid & with no flexibility. Everything must be by their books and their own way. Very cold and too serious. Very boring and one track minded people. Not fun to be round at all. Sex is by timetable and white shirts only on Mondays

Lol CC!

Do you watch Eastenders? Your village headmaster description reminds me of the market stall inspector - Tamwar! cheesy cheesy

But that aside, I think I like the village headmaster simply because what you see is what you get. They're predictable and as long as you play by their rules, then you should be fine.

And, I think na dem go even stay faithful pass... kiss kiss
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2013
Efe,how can they stay faithful more?They might have a different preference, doing theirs with their female counterpart"head mistress" instead of a hot bimbo.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by EfemenaXY: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2013
byvan: Efe,how can they stay faithful more?They might have a different preference, doing theirs with their female counterpart"head mistress" instead of a hot bimbo.

Do such counterparts exist? I mean the female equivalent of the "village headmaster"? shocked shocked

Abeg describe them if you know, jare. cheesy

Regarding what you say about the village headmaster, nah...he sounds to rigid to involve himself in such. It'll mess up his carefully laid out timetable... tongue tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 18, 2013
grin The Time table can be adjusted to fit in extra curriculum activities nah,ha!!they get female equivalentooo!!!they embody all the qualities of the headmaster except the too much testosterone grin.i doubt if rigidity dey feature for waist matter.
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by EfemenaXY: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
I've just got to admit that I'm really beginning to like the portrayal of the "village headmaster" kind of man.

Ladies, just imagine... crisp, starched and iron-pressed white shirts! Suspenders, bow ties, briefcase, highly polished leather shoes! Get the picture? A powerful, corporate, business man! White collared job...

Se.x at very specific times so you know just when to get your groove on, wearing his starched white shirt and tie only, showing off your luscious hips.

Sisters, I don't know about you lot o! but I find this highly or.gas.mic! Oh, I love thee moi village headmaster! kiss kiss kiss
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Efemena_xy: I've just got to admit that I'm really beginning to like the portrayal of the "village headmaster" kind of man.

Ladies, just imagine... crisp, starched and iron-pressed white shirts! Suspenders, bow ties, briefcase, highly polished leather shoes! Get the picture? A powerful, corporate, business man! White collared job...

Se.x at very specific times so you know just when to get your groove on, wearing his starched white shirt and tie only, showing off your luscious hips.

Sisters, I don't know about you lot o! but I find this highly or.gas.mic! Oh, I love thee moi village headmaster! kiss kiss kiss
Lord hv mercy!
Efe,has Calloti recruited u?
(Calloti,no offense pls)
Re: 7 Types Of Men To Avoid by EfemenaXY: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Lord hv mercy!
Efe,has Calloti recruited u?
(Calloti,no offense pls)

cheesy grin

Help!!! Sequence Of How Baby Teeth Should Come Out. / A Massive Cry For Help / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children?