Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (89207 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 1:01am On Dec 08, 2013
30x60 floor tiles sell for N2150 for the first two on the middle row, N1900 for the next three, N1700 for the rest till the end.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 1:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Bathroom floor tiles at N750.00 per sqm. (China)

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2013
More 60x60 of different colours at N2200 per sqm.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2013
But in case anyone here might start thinking that Spyder is cheap, (just imagine the China tiles he is showing us here), then welcome to my levels, follow me to this tile shop in PH and I will buy you this tiles at N4800-N5300 all American tiles, just factor in transportation costs and we shall be bringing you these tiles by Monday to anywhere your site is cheesy grin cool cool

Deal or no deal?

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2013
The pink colored Sweethome toilet set with wash hand basin sells for N24,000 for each set
The Virony set sells for N23,000
The lone toilet without wash hand basin sells for N18,000
The bathroom cubicle sells for N40,000
Ariston water heaters sells for around N17,500

1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by mufutau55(m): 4:26am On Dec 08, 2013
Thank you for the tiles price updates.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by emmadejust(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy u are trying for the documentation for all your project
we are learning and ready to allied with you for our own works
to keep the ministry going forward.....lol
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Dayoagboola: 2:49am On Dec 09, 2013
mufutau55: Thank you for the tiles price updates.

Hajji Mufutau
Hajji and all,
FYI, I have about 600sqm of tiles I want to get rid of ASAP. If you are interested, I can sell some for you for way below market price. You can email me at agbooladayo2003atyahoodotcom if interested.
Prof Spyder,
Sorry I no dey advertise o, na your advice I dey follow to dispose am o.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by mufutau55(m): 2:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Dayoagboola:
Hajji and all,
FYI, I have about 600sqm of tiles I want to get rid of ASAP. If you are interested, I can sell some for you for way below market price. You can email me at agbooladayo2003atyahoodotcom if interested.
Prof Spyder,

Email just sent your way... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Dayoagboola: 4:07am On Dec 09, 2013
mufutau55:

Email just sent your way... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Replied. Thanks.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Dec 09, 2013
emmadejust: [color=#006600][/color] cheesy u are trying for the documentation for all your project
we are learning and ready to allied with you for our own works
to keep the ministry going forward.....lol

Amen, the ministry must move forward. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Dayoagboola:
Hajji and all,
Prof Spyder,

Sorry for wetin, you know say na me and you get this thread na grin
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by kopell: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
@sypder I hope say no bi this BRABUS again trying to get to people with another name on your page sha.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by emmadejust(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
kopell: @sypder I hope say no bi this BRABUS again trying to get to people with another name on your page sha.

dnt judge ppl based on what u hear from others.
Give them a chance of redemption
igbo proverb says (it is When u are close to sm1 that is When u wil feel the smell of their mouth).

Let carry all man as brother in love,unity and progress of our endervour.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Dayoagboola: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
kopell: @sypder I hope say no bi this BRABUS again trying to get to people with another name on your page sha.
Funny. I hope you're not referring to me.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2013
We have started electrical wiring in this house. Nigerian cables bought from Cutix.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Some windows are ready now, and I have my plastering guys ready to design the window hood as soon as we hang these windows.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2013
I also went to this welders workshop, the man doing our burglary proofs, I got assurances from him we are collecting this soon, painted and ready.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2013
We have completed the block marking designs, and this is how the house looks now. We are going to start the wall edge markings tomorrow, its gonna be sharp like always.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by mufutau55(m): 1:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Marvelous as usual.. Oga Spyder.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Dec 11, 2013
I just love the house

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Jussi(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2013
The house is coming out really nice, well done baba spyder.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by kinzodigital: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jussi: The house is coming out really nice, well done baba spyder.
Hello Spyder.love this house.you are doing a great job as usual.
What type of roofing is this and how much is the average square metres covered and the average price?
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2013
mufutau55: Marvelous as usual.. Oga Spyder.

Hajji Mufutau

Fhemmmy: I just love the house

Jussi: The house is coming out really nice, well done baba spyder.

Oga mi, longest time? Welcome Sir.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2013
kinzodigital: Hello Spyder.love this house.you are doing a great job as usual.
What type of roofing is this and how much is the average square metres covered and the average price?

This is the stone coated roofing step tiles. Average price for this type is N2700.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2013
The rainfall in this state was so heavy you could think this is September again. We managed to carve out the wall edge designs, we await windows here so we can begin marking out the final phase of the plastering works, the window hood and dressing of the windows.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by emmadejust(m): 12:43am On Dec 12, 2013
weldone oga spyder

I sent you an email

Expect your advance reply

Goodmorning!!!!!?
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by dude22: 3:44am On Dec 13, 2013
Great job my dear. I hope I will avail of these plasterers from you when I need then. What is the roof area of this house please
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
emmadejust: weldone oga spyder

I sent you an email

Expect your advance reply

Goodmorning!!!!!?

Hello bro, sorry but I did not get any mail from you. Please send it to my personal box ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
This nairaland PM no dey reach my box o.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by tommyvicky: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello Spyder, Please what is the depth of the trench for the frontal pillars? is it concrete or mortar that is being poured in the centre where we have the iron frame work? Are the hollow blocks used to form the area at the centre filled with mortar or broken blocks? Is the perimeter round the hollow block going to be filled with soil encumberances or concrete? Thank you.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by eaglevirus: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
oladele007:
Well mixed, good quality sand and sound cement bags, 30:1 for 9" and 40:1 for 6". Prices for block laying is relative, dependent on location, level of the work and other factors.
thanks Oga Spyder, am not talking about the prices of laying blocks, i mean the price the labourer collect for moulding a block or 100 blocks. thanks.

Concern, if a house has its pillars well designed, why do u need this high quality blocks(considering price) to partition the room. Cos i have seen huge banking halls with glass partitions.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by emmadejust(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2013
spyder880:

Hello bro, sorry but I did not get any mail from you. Please send it to my personal box ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
This nairaland PM no dey reach my box o.

I hv sent it to the above email, hv u conferm it oga spyder?
Lemme know

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.