Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala (14098 Views)

FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by dridowu: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2013
92-87=5
so i guess 5billion is 4..................................
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by JOEizu: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2013
SHAME. TO NIGeRiAn STUDENTs...
NANS is USELESS,,

-Seat @ Home and sorf internet
-watch Movies
-EPL will soon start. Relax&watch
-Eat mama's. Food to dull ur brains more

FG and ASUU carry on nd On abeg!!!

¤Your Students don't no their Rigths @ all

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by canalily(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2013
undecided ASUU Or Asusu abeg can u mathematically prove the common difference among 100, 92 nd 87 billion? I gaze una wan change una smoky jeeps as soon as this battle is over! ! Watch it! ! It will backfire ! ! Keep purnishing us! ALUTA CONTINUA until wen we retaliate, dnt call it terrorism! !
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by zibi2(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2013

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by zibi2(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2013
234GT: The minister should come out and tell us that ASUU is not saying the truth. Where did she get her own figures from? Was it a slip of tongue? Was she trying to add five billion naira to intentionally? Or is a Havard product finding it hard to do simple maths?
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Anniettieufia(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2013
We've heard and seen 92Billion in the news for over two weeks,
but how come it is now the ASUU is reacting to it,
Why didn't they condemned it as false since then,
now who's telling the truth ?

Make una keep on striking from 127billion to 107 to 87 billion , very soon we'll hear 57billion ,
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2013
Let them curb the theft of over 350 thousand barrels of oil stolen frm naija everyday for the next 2 months and use it to pay them..goverment no want do anything.na to deh loot am without investing it into d country.smh
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Pk001(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2013
Oh I miss ObJ!
I now understand that these ASUU are just fighting for their pockets. They don't have the students at heart.

My Advice to GEJ is to do like OBJ;
Ignore them and don't pay them during the strike period. At the end of 3 months, they will start begging for negotiations. Before the 4th month runs out, they will come to your terms and resume. They will never strike again till after 6years.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by scottpirlo24: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: what difference does dat make? just go back to the classroom and stop being self centred
there is a lot different .... If the stupid senators and government officials can still funds in tones of billion and get away with it , then mrs Harvard who can not simple mathematics should tell his dummy president to get our students back to school...... So my friend if you don't knw wat to speak .. Jst close ur mouth
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Nosgidi(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2013
gerald09: Nigerian students n youth are very very lousy. How can u students n youth sit @ home and watch ur future go down d drain. For d past weeks now ASUU has bin on strike n no student or youth (no single 1) has come out to protest dese unlawful, discrimination. I have bibn waiting to hear "BREAKING NEWS the Nigerian Student has taking over Abuja, Lagos and other part of country to Protest dese unlawful Discrimination". These old people have all sentenced there future to failure wit no chance of parole n dey are planning on taking every youth down wif them. Well make una sit down dere and wait for d whiteman or for a miracle to happen while NOI and ur ASUU people use una play suwe.
It's never too late.U CAN TAKE THE LEAD.You think say na to just dey comment for nairaland??

1 Like

Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by OrangeHokage(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2013
gerald09: Nigerian students n youth are very very lousy. How can u students n youth sit @ home and watch ur future go down d drain. For d past weeks now ASUU has bin on strike n no student or youth (no single 1) has come out to protest dese unlawful, discrimination. I have bibn waiting to hear "BREAKING NEWS the Nigerian Student has taking over Abuja, Lagos and other part of country to Protest dese unlawful Discrimination". These old people have all sentenced there future to failure wit no chance of parole n dey are planning on taking every youth down wif them. Well make una sit down dere and wait for d whiteman or for a miracle to happen while NOI and ur ASUU people use una play suwe.
if protesting was the key to end the strike I think the strike would av ended 1day after it was declared, don't blame ASUU the are doing their job, how long to you want us to continue avin cut and join education. Enough is enough..
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by SHAAWA: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2013
Did anybody see the part where the Govt promised to be injecting 400billion per year for the next 3yrs or is it just me? our politicians are now multi billionaires.
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Carius(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2013
one thing is certain;ASUU is selfish,d fed. Govt is selfish...ASUU is looking out for themselves,d govt is looking out for themselves too..who exactly is looking out for the nigerian students??
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Rotimigabriel(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2013
Anniettie ufia: We've heard and seen 92Billion in the news for over two weeks,
but how come it is now the ASUU is reacting to it,
Why didn't they condemned it as false since then,
now who's telling the truth ?

Make una keep on striking from 127billion to 107 to 87 billion , very soon we'll hear 57billion ,

Exactly what i have been thinking a long time ago. Fed govt will say something while ASUU presido will refuse to counter it. I av known since then that ASUU has anoda reason for the strike rather than the infrastructure of a thing they are claiming
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by texazzpete(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2013
mikelreal: True talk! THOSE LECTURERS ARE MONSTERS, THEY DONT DESERVE ANYTHING! OLE!

And why should a cultist like yourself get anything good?

Pk001: Oh I miss ObJ!
I now understand that these ASUU are just fighting for their pockets. They don't have the students at heart.

My Advice to GEJ is to do like OBJ;
Ignore them and don't pay them during the strike period. At the end of 3 months, they will start begging for negotiations. Before the 4th month runs out, they will come to your terms and resume. They will never strike again till after 6years.

You understand nothing. You think the answer to the problems in our University lies in worsening the welfare of Nigerian lecturers?
Poverty mentality sha. Good thing I am firmly on course to ensure my kids sidestep Naija universities. Na the masses go suffer the fruit of their imbecility.
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by safarigirl(f): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2013
1)
dem dey watch Big brother Africa

2) After watching wetin dey happen for Egypt and Syria, they came to the decision that it is better to sit and watch Big Brother Africa

1 Like

Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by funmeme(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2013

What is this one saying sef, do you have TV at home?
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Shekson(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Ridiculous!!!! For what service will allowances be paid for? Producing unemployable graduates Claiming supervision of sub-standard project works and thesis that cannot be reviewed for publications? Sex for grades services? money for grades services? Some of the lecturers are not even current in the academia world? Jz bein covered by a strong union. Mtschewwwwwwwwww
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by binhozie(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2013
Pedagogue: * Okonjo lost my long held respect because of her comments during the fuel subsidy imbroglio ...Now, she has lost ALL my respect!!!

* Regardless of whatever,OKonjo's posture is really inhumane...Someone that knows the value of education would naturally be expected to be careful when the issue of universities strike is being discussed!!!
**But not the mother of Harvard trained children..! She simply said Nigeria cannot afford to meet the demands of ASUU- and that is all !!!
** Okonjo,the most powerful Nigerian Minister ever,never saw anything wrong in Patience Jonathan's plan to launder billions of naira on a meaningless First Lady's building
** She equally never saw anything wrong in the billions of naira that the President marked for food in the villa
** Our very own Okonjo IWEALA has also not said the country cannot afford to pay ministers,senators,aides and other cronies their FAT salaries and allowances

*Nevertheless,like I said when ASUU announced their wicked strike, it's a self seeking strike...not for the betterment of Nigerian students nay universities!

*ASUU is the principal reason why the quality of our varsities is going down the rain- OR can anyone tell me that sex for mark lecturers,20k for 'B' lecturers and handout selling lecturers are better than our thieving politicians? Hell no! They are SAME OF SAME.
Nigerian students,know ye that your emancipation lies not in one selfish and greedy association called ASUU neither does it lie in thieving and wicked politicians...BUT your liberation can only come when you tell d govt that enough is enough!!!

D youths of any nation can do and undo...But how can Nigerian youths salvage their destiny when they always identify with the simpleton rubrics of ethnicity,religion and politicians stipends?

*to the person on the phone: "hol' up, hol' up bro....just a sec"
*to pedagogue: Who cares about some or all of your respect son? undecided
like who TF cares?
*resumes call: "my brodaaa..that's life for you. How is your new lepa wife?"
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Delafruita(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Amanwulu1: come o, so this people aren't ashamed to confirm they are demanding extra N87-92b on top of their salaries and allowances. D minister hasn't misquoted anybody because if d fg can pay 87 den they can pay N97B. Let ASUU stp being selfish n re-negtiate cos dis govt has greater chalenges dan d ones they held to ransome in 2009.
a overnment that cannot keep to an agreement it signed is a failure
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Delafruita(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2013
Shekson: Ridiculous!!!! For what service will allowances be paid for? Producing unemployable graduates Claiming supervision of sub-standard project works and thesis that cannot be reviewed for publications? Sex for grades services? money for grades services? Some of the lecturers are not even current in the academia world? Jz bein covered by a strong union. Mtschewwwwwwwwww
did you read the article?apart from the allowances,government agreed to inject 1.2trillion into universities over a 3year period and till date it hasnt injected a kobo.is it the fault of lecturers that universities are ill equipped?is it their fault student cannot do practicals because there are no facilities in labouratories?is it their fault graduate cannot find jobs?
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by abu12: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2013
FG should pay ASUU even it is one hundred billion naiara, atleast they will start reducing all this jumbo pay to politician who are thugs at national assembly and other places
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by ennon92(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2013
u made a point but I don't fink anyone(student) in his/her right sense will like to be slained or sacrificed in da process... U sef know say Nigerian police no gbadun. If u die in d process some ppl will only pity u dat same day n 4get about u, while others will even blame u.
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by Bedilicious(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2013
T-smooth:
Abeg
make ASUU continue strike till ol d graduates weh de ground get job
1st. All dis 20yrs old boys/girls wan graduate come de brush shoulder with
them bros abi? ASUU we (me & seun) are fully behind u.
i wanda weda u have checked ur class off degree olo.do
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by dieold: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2013
i have already started my pure water business.
Dey dia dey wait for ASUU.
BUY UR PURE WATER!
BUY UR PURE WATER!!
BUY UR PURE WATER!!!
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by edwardwin: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2013
wetin u come do
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by eminikansoso(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2013
waiting dey worry this ASUU self, sey okonjo iweala e no go get her own share grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by edwardwin: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2013
Maxymilliano: The government should as a matter of urgency enforce the No Work No Pay order ...
or obi do am
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by doclan: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2013
someone is talking.. There are strategic ways which youths can employ in showing that their future shd nt be treated with flippancy.. Lets fight, dnt let us sit and wait 4 our future to waste away.. There are over 1 million nairaland subscriber, lets get to work...
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by drealplus: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Before u start "losing" ur respect for her, kindly go over and review the real needs of the lecturers - more money 4 themselves. I agree we need 2 improve our education but should it b done at d detriment of everybody?
D allowances for ministers, senators and public offices is determined by the house of rep and has no say to that.
Mind u that Sanusi challenged d salaries of house rep members and he was attacked by d so called lawmakers.
Sanusi also suggested reducing d staff strength of wasteful & unproductive civil servants we all shouted him down.
We have strong challenges in d country including education and we should try to look 4 better ways 2 tackle it thru proper resource management which is her responsibility.
OR DO U WANT D FEDERAL GOVT TO INCREASE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY FEES TO N250,000 AS DONE BY FASHOLA? U KNOW D OUTCOME!!! LOOK B4 U LEAP.

Pedagogue: * Okonjo lost my long held respect because of her comments during the fuel subsidy imbroglio ...Now, she has lost ALL my respect!!!

* Regardless of whatever,OKonjo's posture is really inhumane...Someone that knows the value of education would naturally be expected to be careful when the issue of universities strike is being discussed!!!
**But not the mother of Harvard trained children..! She simply said Nigeria cannot afford to meet the demands of ASUU- and that is all !!!
** Okonjo,the most powerful Nigerian Minister ever,never saw anything wrong in Patience Jonathan's plan to launder billions of naira on a meaningless First Lady's building
** She equally never saw anything wrong in the billions of naira that the President marked for food in the villa
** Our very own Okonjo IWEALA has also not said the country cannot afford to pay ministers,senators,aides and other cronies their FAT salaries and allowances

*Nevertheless,like I said when ASUU announced their wicked strike, it's a self seeking strike...not for the betterment of Nigerian students nay universities!

*ASUU is the principal reason why the quality of our varsities is going down the rain- OR can anyone tell me that sex for mark lecturers,20k for 'B' lecturers and handout selling lecturers are better than our thieving politicians? Hell no! They are SAME OF SAME.
Nigerian students,know ye that your emancipation lies not in one selfish and greedy association called ASUU neither does it lie in thieving and wicked politicians...BUT your liberation can only come when you tell d govt that enough is enough!!!

D youths of any nation can do and undo...But how can Nigerian youths salvage their destiny when they always identify with the simpleton rubrics of ethnicity,religion and politicians stipends?
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by muse4blue(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2013
grin
exxell: ASUU and Federal GOV'T has come 2 an Agreement this morning. The agreement terms were as follws, 72 student VIRGINS, 33 white Cock,one keg of palm oil,4 white chalk and 11 tubers of yam... students and lecturers are to resume lectures in d next 3 eke market days.. All the above named items has been procured except for the 72 student virgins. Not even one was found!
grin
exxell: ASUU and Federal GOV'T has come 2 an Agreement this morning. The agreement terms were as follws, 72 student VIRGINS, 33 white Cock,one keg of palm oil,4 white chalk and 11 tubers of yam... students and lecturers are to resume lectures in d next 3 eke market days.. All the above named items has been procured except for the 72 student virgins. Not even one was found!
that is why i love this site
Re: ASUU Demanded For N87B & Not N92B As Reported By Okonjo-Iweala by abu12: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2013
mikelreal: True talk! THOSE LECTURERS ARE MONSTERS, THEY DONT DESERVE ANYTHING! OLE!

But national assembly member deserve it, our governors deserve all their billions for security vote, PEJ and GEJ deserve one billion for food.

Walahi you are not different from almanjeree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe / ‘60% Of Nigerian Undergraduate Projects Plagiarised’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.