Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife (1170 Views)

Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Clerverly: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is an “outright failure” and should be defeated in the 2015 election, Ganiyat Fawehinmi said in a statement on Wednesday as she assessed the country’s challenges.
“Our present Federal Government led by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is an outright failure and we pray that by 2015, he will not return,” said Ganiyat, wife of the late Senior Advocate of Nigeria and radical lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi.
She said at no time in the history of Nigeria had the country been steamrolled by so many disasters, loss of lives and unprecedented mishaps as being witnessed now.
“The inhabitants and indegenes of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria have never witnessed such an unprecedented series of mishaps, disasters and the loss of lives in the nation like we are presently experiencing,” she said.
She listed the  ASUU strike, the high rate of unemployment in the country, the marriage of underage girls, the failure of the Ministry of Women affairs to lift women up, the epileptic electricity supply in the country and the police pension scandal as some of the issues Jonathan has failed to address.
“I must say categorically that I am in total support of the ASUU strike and I urge all Nigerians to support it,” she said.
Mrs Fawehinmi said the huge unemployment of Nigerian youths has led to various vices in the society such as armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution, assassinations and the activities of Boko Haram in northern Nigeria.
She said Emeka Wogu, Minister of Labour and Productivity, has failed to employ Nigerians but has been accumulating money to run for governor in Abia State
“By the special grace of God, he will lose and the wrath of Almighty God will descend upon him in accordance with the scriptures in the book of Habakkuk 2: 9-11,” she said.
Mrs. Fawehinmi said the issue of pension and failure to pay those who worked hard in Nigeria is a “disgrace to the nation”.
g of their funds. This is the kind of government we have in Nigeria and we pray that Nigerians will be reasonable not to return them in 201“This is a big disgrace, the PDP-led government is encouraging the death of pensioners while supporting the stealin5,” she said.
She said it was a terrible shame that Senator Ahmed Yerima and former governor of Zamfara State could advocate both in theory and practice that a young girl of 13 or 14 years be married and be allowed to bear children.
“I must thank Nigerians who in their entirety rejected this unholy practice and held several rallies and protests to prove their point,” she said.
On the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, Mrs Fawehinmi said it is heartbreaking that Nigeria needs at least 60,000 mega watts of electricity but can not even boast of a tenth of that figure.
Mrs. Fawehinmi released her statement at Oregun area of Lagos, southwest Nigeria, where she had come to attend a book launch by the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders, CACOL.

For those wey wan eat yam, see the Sauce; http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/08/15/jonathan-must-be-defeated-in-2015-ganis-wife/?utm_
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by cjrane: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only in her dreams! She'll wake up to see that Nigerians appreciate the great good works of Pres GEJ in spite of all the politically motivated security and tribal challenges thrown in his way to frustrate his national transformation agenda.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Clerverly: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Laptop 1-99, wey una dey? Oya make una come justify una July Salaries grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by musiwa1e: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
if i have to..

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by takedat(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Do not worry yourself ma. Majority of Nigerians deserve the leadership they get. The 'Confederacy of Dunces' motivated by clannish allegiance, tribal obsessions, myopic narrow-mindedness and culture of concordance will insist on the status quo even though many of them are disillusioned and despondent, groaning under the strangulating jackboots of poverty. They will come on this thread to castigate this woman, at the same time plastering a veneer of saintly infallibility and indispensability on GEJ. cheesy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by alexchiny: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Senile woman! dream on!!! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by trillville(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by duality(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is what is called Hatred.

She din't even say anything new. She even supports ASSU strike and calls for others to join/support it; rather than proffer solution or lend her voice for issues to be resolved.

Anyway, let wait and see.
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by samilo88(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
How did the great Gani cope with this woman,she doesnt sound intelligent. How is Yerima related to GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Come defeat am na...
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
make una leave her abeg......if she doesnt sounds like her husband, who will??
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Goddex: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
The old woman reads too much of Punch and The Nation Newspapers. Besides, she is obviously pressured by those APC rascals to criticize FG because of the peanuts assistance they render to her family. Ma'am, A lot is actually happening in our Airports, Food/Agriculture, Roads, economy, railway, Power etc. I respect her husband even unto death and so will not say any negative word about her.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Goddex: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
I repeat, that woman is obviously pressured by these APC rascals to come out and criticize FG because of the meagre assistance they render to her family. They do a similar thing to Fela Kuti family too

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Clerverly: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Goddex: I repeat, that woman is obviously pressured by these APC rascals to come out and criticize FG because of the meagre assistance they render to her family. They do a similar thing to Fela Kuti family too

Oga weldone ooo! You are really working
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Kanwulia: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
How can he be defeated. . . WHEN HE IS OBJ'S INCUMBENT?
Stop dreaming ma. . .before your husband becomes 'MY FELLOW WIDOWERS' in the grave! grin

YOU PRODUCE A CANDIDATE FROM YOUR REGION TO CONTEST. . . SIMPLE!!! kiss

ABI TINUBU NOR DEY FOR DIA? grin
FASHOLA NKO? grin

Abi you are looking for WHO WILL DIE FOR YOU AGAIN. . .AS IN BIAFRA PART 2? cheesy
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by kelz3264: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
help me ask her who is more qualified to replace GEJ in 2015 koz dose rogues callin demselves presidential aspirants did/are doin worst dan GEJ in dia respective fields!
TEAM GEJ......
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by patimore: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
alexchiny: Senile woman! dream on!!! grin grin
foolish man grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by sarutobie(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
samilo88: How did the great Gani cope with this woman,she doesnt sound intelligent. How is Yerima related to GEJ?
She even attributed prostitution to GEJ's government..really? A typical case of selective amnesia.
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by deeptesting(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am really really sad with those that are misleading this widow of my erudite learned brother Late chief Gani Fawehinmi ,i never knew that the president of a country is expected to have natural,spiritual and super-natural powers to stop natural disasters and his performance would be rated by his inability to stop the occurrence of natural disaster and mishaps up until i read her statement.....Chei! Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by spartan66(m): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2013
cjrane: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only in her dreams! She'll wake up to see that Nigerians appreciate the great good works of Pres GEJ in spite of all the politically motivated security and tribal challenges thrown in his way to frustrate his national transformation agenda.
Why r you people in the habit of attributing all your failures to other people. It wld realy do your public image some gud if you accept some of ur faults. Afterall humans in their very nature are imperfect.
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by spartan66(m): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2013
trillville: .
Busted!! grin
Re: Jonathan Must Be Defeated In 2015 —gani’s Wife by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 16, 2013
I'm not a Jonathan fan, but can someone explain how the failure of 12 states (Zamfara inclusive) to domesticate the child rights act is somehow Jonathan's fault?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Officials Ought To Have Visited Abuja, Not Port Harcourt, Says PEJ / Fashola's Successor Unsettles APC / ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.