Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Does Any Guy Hate Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Any Guy Hate Football? (2317 Views)

Why Do Women Really Hate Football? / I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? / Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any Guy Hate Football? by everchris(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hello Everydody,
I am a young guy who doesnt like football. Infact i hate football.This is strange to me because all guys i know, likes football. Please i will like to know whether i am the only guy who doesnt like football or they are guys out there who doesnt like it too. I have 5 brothers and all of them are 'crazy' about football
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by nwakaibe(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
Football looks stupid to me. Imagine 22 men chasing a round leather object around a pitch while three other grown men act as officiating officials. Then the worst is the crowd.Yelling and ranting for more. Bo football yeye pass eba.
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by KAG: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
HEATHEN! HEATHEN! Burn him at the stake! I'll get the matches.

1 Like

Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by MCUsman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ everchris & nwakaibe

Just as both names sound terrifyning i think both of you need special therapy grin grin grin
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by jesusfreak(f): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
this is what d doctors call a rare case   grin

the very 1 out of 10

m pleased to meet u boys, by d way, im a Man Utd Fan  grin grin grin
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by onyinye2(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
not a true man
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by AKO1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2008
Is the moderator fast asleep?
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by detruth: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2008
A_K_O:

Is the moderator fast asleep?

Common! the guy only needs religious counselling concerning his lack of intrest in football.
If you wait a little bit more you would soon hear people asking if they are the only one with one head. 
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by nwakaibe(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2008
One man food Na another man poison they say. My interest lies in sitting down in a good church listening to sound teachings. Also taking part in awesome worship sessions. I can give anything to be present in such meetings. Football ko, Legball ni, could imagine that some of my colleagues will nearly slap you because of Arsenal, Manchester United or Chelsea. On match days, it remains small for full fights to break out. well, I prefer to cuddle my proper efik wife wink than to watch a group of men earn mega bucks for running round a pitch.
Nwakaibe for those who may not know means a child who is greater than others.

1 Like

Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by cgift(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2008
nwakaibe:

Football looks stupid to me. Imagine 22 men chasing a round leather object around a pitch while three other grown men act as officiating officials. Then the worst is the crowd.Yelling and ranting for more. Bo football yeye pass eba.

this made my day! grin I never really thought of it this way? If only a tenth of the passion people have for football in this country is channelled towards development, Nigeria for better pass Dubai! grin
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2008
Those UEFA guys spend all their money alone.

My guys in Nigeria keep falling over themselves --- all for nothing.
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by cgift(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2008
imhotep:

if na only falling e for beta: this one pass falling cross into killing.
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2008
cgift:

if na only falling e for beta: this one pass falling cross into killing.
Yes. Some fans of Chelsea stabbed one fan of Man U to death just because he was rejoicing over the victory of Man U.
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by jesusfreak(f): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2008
i read in the papers recently that an arsenal fan murdered a man united fan over which club shld av won d just ended competition

can u beat that?

crazy fans! grin
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by nwakaibe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
imhotep:

Your user name? well seems i know the face behind the mask. if you have a PHD, and worked at ADB and later replaced one madam that was booted for disobedience to her oga then i know you very well. post a reply fast oh.
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by bgees(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
VERDICT!
Any male that hates d beautiful game called soccer or football is either GAY or IMPOTENT!
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by Shaz(f): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
lol. . funny, but i do know a guy who doesn't watch footy much - he's also a Man Utd fan but gets bored of chasing a round object for 90 minutes - i dont think you can hate football, tho
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by SeanT21(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2008
there is nothing wrong with not liking football. I use to like it but now i hate it. I guess America got me twisted. I am more in love with American sports.
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by vislabraye(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
Football may look stupid to you, What do you think about Home videos? When you think how much money the "stupid game" brings, then you have t reconsider. It actually shows that you are not a sport person, or what do u do with ur spare time?
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by nwakaibe(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
vislabraye:

Football may look stupid to you,, what do u do with your spare time?
\which spare time? i wake by 4am. pray, dash inside bathroom by 4.30, drive off to earn my daily living by 5am and back in the house by 9.30 or 10 pm. I have my manly duties to perform on my efik wife grin.infact on a day i try to stare at the tv set, she will drag me inside for a title defence andmost times, she wins cry embarassed embarassed. weekends are off it. until she leaves for choir practice, i can't do anyother thing. so my spare time is for my wife wink cheesy grin
Re: Does Any Guy Hate Football? by galatico(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
Gosh this post is annoying how can a guy say he hates football I love football with a passion and the club I support is REAL MADRID, would do anything in other to watch there match,

(1) (Reply)

Ivoirians Begged Me To Miss Penalty, Says F/eagles Captain / Football Prediction Directly To Your Phone / See How A Nigerian Responded To A Racist Guy Over The Argentina Vs France Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.