Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca (1259 Views)

Why Do Women Really Hate Football? / I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? / Does Any Guy Hate Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Football Fans, I'm just created this thread to find out if it would be considered partial to you if Lionel Messi wins the FIFA World Player Of the Year Award while in the same club?

I mean players move one club to another every season but he stays in barcelona everywhere thereby preventing us from seeing how we would fare in another club or league, at least if he wants to be considered truly the best, he needs to prove it in another league the same way Cristiano ronaldo and legends like ronaldinho, ronaldo Lima and Pele.
Re: Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by montelik(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Abeg if he does well enough in d calendar year, then he deserves d accolade 10 times running, even if he never leaves barca much less d la liga. How well you perform in d year is what matters, not your skill or d numerous leagues you have played in.

1 Like

Re: Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by tocdee(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2011
Why would you hate football if he wins it again? I'd hate football if he deserves to win it but doesn't.
Re: Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
this mama-gee and her threads sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by medjai(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
Going by mama-gee's logic, Anelka should be greatest player ever. He has played in France, England, Spain and Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by Greatihex(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wl nt b happy if he wins it just because he is a barca player or in spain nd nt 4 his performance, bt it cnt make me hate football.
Re: Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by Kai5vil: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
No Never...
Re: Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca by maxwell530(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
This OP is high on something,and which pele are you talking about?the pele that I know play for only one team and its santos.the question that this man utd-ronaldo fans failed to ask is that where is the likes of george best,ryan giggs and paul scholes started and ended their career?....pls stop hating on messi if you are good you are good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Making The Sign Of The Cross. / Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles / Mikel Obi Gets British Passport In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.