Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (21003 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
decepticos: who's seen wolf's rain
Havnt watchd it sha but ts on my list. If yu hav.. gimme links. . d ones I saw wer English Dubs.. undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Emilyhills:
Havnt watchd it sha but ts on my list. If yu hav.. gimme links. . d ones I saw wer English Dubs.. undecided
i got mine from a friend (so no links), and sadly dey r english dubs, couldnt help but watch em anyway
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Konnichiwa mina-san. Who's read the latest chapter on Noblesse? smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Present!! That girl is bad a*ss.. I'm looking forward to seeing her fight with Frankenstein cos seira ain't no match for her... Rai is getting weak.. I don't need him to interfere... He should sit back,relax nd watch Frankenstein take her on!!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
ikekings: Present!! That girl is bad a*ss.. I'm looking forward to seeing her fight with Frankenstein cos seira ain't no match for her... Rai is getting weak.. I don't need him to interfere... He should sit back,relax nd watch Frankenstein take her on!!
From her statement, looks like she took the bodies of Regis and Seira's dad and some other powerful Noble and it seems like she has some werwolf DNA in her hence why she's so strong.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by viruz007(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Rael is not going to be happy... Can Frankenstein come already? Rai can like to show and watch... But those are minions r wickedly strong... #Noblesse
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Where are all these anime fans?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by viruz007(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2013
Feraz: Where are all these anime fans?

*waves*
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Someone pls tell me y'all still read Noblesse
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings1: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oh yeah!!! Just finished the latest chapter yesternite... Rai has changed.. Me thinks he's gonna die soon... Maybe when he fights with those two noblesse who now belongs to the union.. Can't wait for the fight between frankenstein and ignes...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
ikekings1: Oh yeah!!! Just finished the latest chapter yesternite... Rai has changed.. Me thinks he's gonna die soon... Maybe when he fights with those two noblesse who now belongs to the union.. Can't wait for the fight between frankenstein and ignes...
I'm just waiting for the battle. Frankenstein go kill Ignes oh. . .
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings1: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Feraz: I'm just waiting for the battle. Frankenstein go kill Ignes oh. . .
I dey tell you ooo... If only frankenstein could control the power of the dark spear.. Mehn!!! He would be extra strong...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
ikekings1: I dey tell you ooo... If only frankenstein could control the power of the dark spear.. Mehn!!! He would be extra strong...
Jejely waiting for dis "Noblesse" Anime adaptation. lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
pls i need d name to an anime, i happened upon a clip of it on a friends Pc, it had a female character dressed as a nun, she puts on the head of a life size teddy bear and starts jumping over roofs, she eventually encounters some guys who plan to break into a store -i think- stops them and almost kills d leader(twice) saying "sorry i missed" each time. the weapon she used was a sword, likely a katana. pls help me with its name.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2013
decepticos: pls i need d name to an anime, i happened upon a clip of it on a friends Pc, it had a female character dressed as a nun, she puts on the head of a life size teddy bear and starts jumping over roofs, she eventually encounters some guys who plan to break into a store -i think- stops them and almost kills d leader(twice) saying "sorry i missed" each time. the weapon she used was a sword, likely a katana. pls help me with its name.
A picture proof would hv been bettr
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Emilyhills:
A picture proof would hv been bettr
damn, i'll work on dat
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings1: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2013
This thread no go die ooo!!! Phewww!! Just finished tower of God yesterday.. I must say it's an interesting mahnwa... Now, reading 'the breaker'.. Well, make I continue dey search for interesting mangas/mahnwa to read..
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
*I'm reading one now... And it's gory. What were publishers thinking?
And before y'all ask, it's No.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2013
This last chapter on Noblesse isn't really spectacular... angry angry
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
9th elder wants to use Frankenstein for experiment? Hahaha!!! I join Frankenstein in laughing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings1: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmm... So d new chapter is now out? Gotta check it out later..
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
When you do, pls, do tell your opinion.. . . .the 9th elder is still making me laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by viruz007(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Feraz: When you do, pls, do tell your opinion.. . . .the 9th elder is still making me laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He wants to use the starter of experiments for experiments? Very funny. A man acknowledged by the lord? Person wey dey almost on par with many nobles? That part wan kill me with laugh. And to correct those reading the manga, Rai is the only Noblesse, the rest are Nobles.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
viruz007:

He wants to use the starter of experiments for experiments? Very funny. A man acknowledged by the lord? Person wey dey almost on par with many nobles? That part wan kill me with laugh. And to correct those reading the manga, Rai is the only Noblesse, the rest are Nobles.
That is just the funny part. The origin of the whole ish is what he wants to use? grin grin grin
Even Frankenstein was shocked. grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
one punch man! yeah!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by viruz007(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
New Manhwa to read...

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Feng-Shen-Ji

Feng-Shen-Ji is just killing
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2013
viruz007: New Manhwa to read...

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Feng-Shen-Ji

Feng-Shen-Ji is just killing
Feng Shen ji is hot but not new, been on it for some months, found abt it here on nl amazing stuff not spoiling nothing for nobody and its in colour.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings1: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Chai!!! Frankenstein go dissect the 9th elder ooo... I actually thought the 9th elder was once was a noble... But, seeing that he doesn't know frankenstein means that he's not a noble...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings1: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Currently reading The God of high school.. It's interesting...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by viruz007(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
NOBLESSE!!!!!!!

CADIS ETRAMA DI RAIZEL & FRANKENSTEIN are BOSSES!!!! cool cool cool

This manhwa is the bomb!!! grin cool

"Ignes Kravei you do no right to call my name much less look at me." cool
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
viruz007: NOBLESSE!!!!!!!

CADIS ETRAMA DI RAIZEL & FRANKENSTEIN are BOSSES!!!! cool cool cool

This manhwa is the bomb!!! grin cool

"Ignes Kravei you do no right to call my name much less look at me." cool
Ye. See finishing.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by viruz007(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
firestar:
Ye. See finishing.

Boss things

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dotted Lines ... / The Gods Are Hungry / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.