Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself (1080 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / FFK Finally Divorces His Girlfriend / N255M Ministerial Car Scandal Is “all Rumours” - Aviation Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 16, 2013
Ordinarily I would not react to unadulterated rubbish but on this occasion given the seriousness and sheer absurdity of the allegations, I will do so. In a futile attempt to distract attention from the raging debate that was sparked off by my essays on the igbo/Lagos state issue and in order to exact their revenge on me for some of the positionsthat I took during that debate
a demonically-inspired individual, who I gather was specially commissioned and paid by some unscrupulous individuals, has concocted a venal tale about my wife and children where it is alleged that they ''slept with'' President Olusegun Obasanjo, Vice President Atiku Abubakar, my cooks and my security guards.
The individual, who I am told first posted this story on his fb wall, is of course a fictitious character who operates a fake account. The individual does not exist and neither did anyone by the name that he gave himself ever work for me or for Obasanjo. Needless to say the shameful events which he recounted in his sordid little tale never occured. They are a figment of his twisted and disgusting imagination.
My wife Regina and my daughters only ever met President Obasanjo on three occasions throughout my time in public office and each of those occassions was for chirstmas lunch at either Ota or Igbogun which we traditionally spent with the Obasanjo family. Vice President Atiku Abubakar has never met my wife or any of my children. The pictures of my family that the individual used in his story were old pictures from my website and facebook photo album which he and his associates stole.
Throughout my time in office and after leaving such office, despite my relatively high profile, I have sought to keep my wife and children away from controversy and out of public glare for obvious reasons. If anyone or any group of persons want to ''teach me a lesson'' for daring to speak my mind in the ongoing debate or on any other national issue they should leave my wife and children out of it. I am the one that may have offended or hurt you with my views and essays and notthem. If you wish to attack anyone please attack me and leave them alone. They are innocent, they cherish their privacy and they hate the public glare. Given the amount of hate that I have been subjected to over the last two weeks due to my position in this great debate I am not surprised by this development and neither will it deter or discourage me or my family.
This is part of the price one has to pay for speaking the truth about our history and proferring solutions for the monuemental challenges facing our nation. I will remain focused and I will continue to make my contribution to nation-building no matter what. Those that wish to deter me and silenceme by attempting to smear my family have failed woefully and instead they have strengthened our resolve. Some have called for my arrest for taking a position on this matter and others have now done this to me knowing fully well what the implications are. Their objective is to literally kill us or drive us underground with their hate but they have already failed. There are bound to be more attempts to hurt and distract us by the same faceless and aggrieved group in the coming weeks and months so I am taking this opportunity to put the public on notice. However no matter they do we shall not be distracted because my family and I are made of much sterner stuff than that and we have faced much greater challenges in the past. God will never leave us and He will vindicate us.
To those faceless men and women that are behind this great evil I leave you to God and toHis judgement. You have sought to ruin the future of five wonderful children and to breakthe spirit of a good, honest, loving and praying woman who has done you no wrong and who has dedicated her life to serving Godand looking after me. I assure you that you will not win, you will not break us, you will notdivide us and you will not have your way. You shall be consummed by the fire that you have kindled and you and yours shall fall into the pit that you have dug for us. The consequences of your actions will soon be made manifest- that much I promise you. Just wait and see. The Living God that the Fani-Kayode family has always served shall protect us from your evil and He shall avenge us. I leave you to that God and as long as there is life in me I shall continue to join issues with those that sent you.
I have written this clarification only because I have been inundated with calls by many friends from all over the country over this issue since last night and I believe that it is important to set the record straight. I have done that now and my family and I shall nevertalk about this matter publicly again. We have bett...read more on http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/17160-fani-kayode-sets-record-straight-re-femi-fani-kayode-s-wife-and-daughters-slept-with-obasanjo-atiku-security-guards-and-cooks
Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by Chynx(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Stale. We need something new jor!

1 Like

Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by deeptesting(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2013
FFK when you started this war of words,i did advice that you abandon it and face more challenging national issues that has bedeviled us a people but you decided to look the other way,your reliance on God at this time to fight the battle for you against those who has spoken the truth just as you spoke the truth brings mockery to the God of Justice and his worshipers. Its good you and your family have resolved to keep shut over this matter...May the God`s heal the pains of those women you succeeded in smearing their characters,their children,family and loved ones and also heal you,your wife and daughters.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by finaly01: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2013
I'll suggest u drop this issue else u'll lose ur national honour. Though u might succeed to become a sectional politician. Eg. buhari and el rufai.
Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2013
OLORI buruku elder state man ko elder state woman ni.Go consult your Ogboni friends your death is close by the door.Lagos has no problem,Yoruba has no problems with the Igbos you went to lit the fire that will consume your entire generation.Go and learn from Awolowo where is he now,He wanted to play a fast one like this .God being the God of vengeance silenced his generation.Foolish man FOolish F**cker Kayode
Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by kettykin: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2013
My wife Regina and my daughters only ever met President Obasanjo on three occasions throughout my time in public office and each of those occassions was for chirstmas lunch at either Ota or Igbogun which we traditionally spent with the Obasanjo family

Now the truth is gradually coming out , i urge Nigerians to be patient continue to probe further

Throughout my time in office and after leaving such office, despite my relatively high profile, I have sought to keep my wife and children away from controversy and out of public glare for obvious reasons. If anyone or any group of persons want to ''teach me a lesson'' for daring to speak my mind in the ongoing debate or on any other national issue they should leave my wife and children out of it. I am the one that may have offended or hurt you with my views and essays and not
them
If you wish to attack anyone please attack me and leave them alone. They are innocent, they cherish their privacy and they hate the public glare

The Fake Antichrist Pastor and his Apostasy.if You knew your harlot wife and harlot children deserved privacy to engage in harlotry why did you go to disturb other people's privacy in the first instance.
A drug addicted fake pastor doing unto others what he does not want others to do unto him

1 Like

Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2013
No right thinking person would believe the trash posted by an anonynmous bastard on facebook except our ibo brothers who felt bad that an ofe manu was kondolising their first lady,the jewel of the only eze gburu gburu of ibo land biance ojukwu,for all i care even one of these nairaland ibo bigots could have wrote the article,fani kayode fire on yorubas are solidly behind you.odua a gbe oo
Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by chukjojo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: No right thinking person would believe the trash posted by an anonynmous bastard on facebook except our ibo brothers who felt bad that an ofe manu was kondolising their first lady,the jewel of the only eze gburu gburu of ibo land biance ojukwu,for all i care even one of these nairaland ibo bigots could have wrote the article,fani kayode fire on yorubas are solidly behind you.odua a gbe oo
The truth is bitter ogbeni,
proove the names mentioned by the OP false.
Starting with ffk's third and present wife, second wife who was divorced five yrs after, ffk younger brother and ffk's daughters.
dude you fail to knw that when you Bleep another man's wife, your own wife is likely to have her share of cheat no matter how ugly she may look, even if it is a mad man.
While ffk was busy womanizing, his family were busy wetting other men's bed. who no like beta tin?
Moreover, for the fact that ffk could make such claim against other people's wife and daughters which may be true, without regard to his family shows how loose and lucrative immoral sex business has been rooted in his family. Femi Feni Kayode chronic sexual adict has gone to extent beyond control that he cant hold himself from any beautiful woman that pass him by. so dont be quick to rejoice over few names he mention in his write up, because either your mother, wife, sister even children may fall victim to his uncontroled libido.
Re: Ffk Finally Dispels All Rumours With His Mind Blowing Write Up,by Ffk Himself by IgboDelta: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
THE FACT THAT MALLAM SHAMA MALANGA(THE AUTHOR) HAS CHALLENGE THE BIGOTTED FANI KAYODE WITH HIS IMMORAL SE.XUALLY ACTIVE FAMILY TO TAKE HIM TO COURT OR SHUT UP BECAUSE HE HAS NUMEROUS SE.X VIDEOS AND PICTURES OF FANI KAYODE, HIS WIVES AND DAUGHTERS BEING INTIMATE WITH NUMEROUS PROSTITUTES, ATIKU, OBASANJO, COOKS AND SECURITY GUARDS TO PROVE HIMSELF RIGHT,COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT HE WAS INDEED CLOSE TO FANI KAYODE AND HIS FAMILY DURING OBASANJOS TENURE SHOWS THAT INDEED WHAT MALLAM SHAMA MALANGA WROTE IS THE TRUTH. FANI THE TRUTH IS INDEED BITTER.

(1) (Reply)

Oil, Gas Industry's Top 5 Kidnapping Hotspots / Fashola Not Making Much Difference In Lagos – Metuh / Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.