Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) (28575 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 17, 2013
My advise to single men. Dont ever marry an illiterate. Though GEJ and PEJ are of same level of education.
IS ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT GEJ IS ENDURING AT HOME. PEJ IS THE HUSBAND.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by ktjohnpaul(m): 4:39am On Aug 17, 2013
God bless Naija
PDPwayoo: My advise to single men. Dont ever marry an illiterate. Though GEJ and PEJ are of same level of education.
IS ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT GEJ IS ENDURING AT HOME. PEJ IS THE HUSBAND.

God bless Naija
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by musiwa1c: 4:46am On Aug 17, 2013
nobody came to the program, it means they dont like her in abuja
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Gbawes: 4:48am On Aug 17, 2013
largie: We were all horrified when Turai was in office, I bet you right now Turai is saying 'serves them right'

Good, now go and invite Turai to rule your state.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by musiwa1c: 4:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by jonniegill: 6:02am On Aug 17, 2013
GEJ must be passing thru hell living with PEJ under the same roof. The woman Ȋ̝̊̅§ power drunk
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by alex1612: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Please manage Oga Madam till 2015, their power go expire and Madam Moladun Kenke Lewu go carry her load with her husband back to their Village, endure pls.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by joanpinkie(f): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2013
Although dis is oncalled for . But am sorry for those calling her SHEPOPOTAMUS! Some of u r GF n wife or even sister r more shepopotamus dan her.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by helphelp: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2013
We are in soup in dis Nigeria...
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2013
helphelp: We are in soup in dis Nigeria...
Okro soup for that matter, abi na ogbono soup? Which one draw pass? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by victorD3: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2013
OseghaleEbosele: Honestly i do not know how some "Big People" think, a city like Abuja had to be "shutdown" because of a rally? What a shame, to recall that something like this also happened in Lagos when she came for a so-called "women thank you visit" and the Governor had to ask the President to call his wife to order. I don't think it's right and it should be discouraged

I don't know what you guys meant by shortdown because I am in Abuja and nothing of such affected peoples regular business or movement.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2013
..keep hating! You guys should start getting used to her because she would be the First Lady till 2019. Stupi.d set of hobos.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2013
can't stop laughing @ d mentality of the people governing us it kinda describe the governed

Well, her battle for relevance continues. Like we all know, academic prowess didn't place her and her husband up there so in her mind she'll be like:

"ASUU can kiss my ass"
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2013
People like her don't last in government.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by gerald09(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2013
HNosegbe: I really need to know how much these jobless "dancers" were paid.
How can u call dem jobless when dey got paid to dance. I don't see what ur problem is wif d dancers dey only doin what dey paid dem for. Dude know ur battle.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2013
Gbawes:

Make that the first and last Yoruba man ever to rule Nigeria. No vacancy till 2030 at least.

Funny man its a shame south south had present an illiterate to service their term. South West don't rely on presidency to develop. Let see how the South south would look like after this tenure.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Sunglow: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Wat is there 2 celebrat?how many women in d grassroot level have dey really reached out to?nonsense :@

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by lincolnj88: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2013
People we dier region nor dey drop even kobo to the nation go still dey comment. Abeg pej ride on after all na we dey feed dem
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by ekunokoibo: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2013
N_girl: Sorry for derailing but you guys need to see this page grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1396831/atiku-ngige-others-visits-fashola/4

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
these one is still good now check ou this one.https://www.nairaland.com/1342270/benjamin-adekunle-black-scorpion-ill/2.
Every damn thing on the 96 pages tribalism thread was hidden
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by sylve11: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2013
coogar: such a useless country - ASUU still on strike and goodluck's wife is organising multi-million naira street-dance. i know one day, this public show of irresponsibility would end in our dear country.

surely, one day one day. cool
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by largie(f): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2013
Gbawes:

Good, now go and invite Turai to rule your state.

This is not a matter of governance but carriage. In terms of stealing funds they might not be too far from each other but one knew it was bad and she did it quietly but the other one just has no clue. Patience is so clueless she might not know why people think she can't use her husband's position to get what she wants,
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
ekun oko ibo: these one is still good now check ou this one.https://www.nairaland.com/1342270/benjamin-adekunle-black-scorpion-ill/2.
Every damn thing on the 96 pages tribalism thread was hidden

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Dee60: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
I pity those who went on the road that day. Next time, you sit at home when they come to town, and of course, dont take a flight when they are flying, otherwise Abuja to Lagos will take you 3 hours minimum non-stop!

May our country never be so betrayed again by elected officials and their wives.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by normaljenny(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
topeorekoy: The Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, especially its Central Business District, was in lockdown on Thursday.

The city played host to a women event, involving about 10,000 females, organised by the wife the President, Patience Jonathan.

Security personnel blocked all the access roads to the Eagle Square where the event, entitled ‘Celebrating Nigerian Women for Peace and Empowerment’, took place.

The lockdown, which paralysed commercial activities in the city, lasted for about seven hours.

It also caused traffic gridlock on Shehu Shagari Way, Herbert Macaulay Way, Tafawa Balewa Way and other parts of the district.

Intermittently, helicopters, on surveillance, flew over the city to monitor developments.

The ceremony, which started about 9am, saw thousands of Nigerian women draped in white wrapper and green blouse.

They all arrived at the event venue in long buses.

Meanwhile, motorists, particularly commercial bus and taxi drivers, were at the receiving end of the lockdown as they were forced to make long and inconvenient detours to get to their destinations.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/08/pictures-patiences-women-jamboree.html#sthash.HqVRpkMz.dpuf

If you know how many billions of naira that was expended to bring all those women to abuja you will cry. How I wish it was th
E main rainy season, rain could have soaked them all wet. Irresponsible mothers
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by funshint(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
If there's one reason to vote out GEJ, dis hippo of a woman after cluelessness will be a very gud reason. Why's she always causing discomfort wherever she goes...Lagos, PortHarcourt, Abuja etc??!! Eediot!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by CCampbell(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Riding in those trailers, if an accident occurs, it would only highlight their stupidity.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by caesaraba(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2013
Dear God! See them packed in trailers. And I even see some men there! See rubbish abeg! A man in the pic below is wearing White 'Baban-Riga' with a Green colored cap to match. Similar to what some of the women are wearing. Message? He's a woman looking like a man. Later him go enter house dy form man of the house. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore / Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.