Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House (17009 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by halmeyd(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2013
The Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on Security, Patrick Gwar, on Thursday, slumped and died in the Government House, Makurdi, the state capital.
He died at about 2pm in the waiting room of the Office of the Chief of Staff to the Governor, Prof. Saint Gbilekaa, after attending a meeting of the Forum of the Governor’s Aides.
Sources say the deceased complained of hard breathing, but gave up before help could reach him.
The spokesman of the forum, Comrade Samuel Adzegeh, described him as a workaholic and a gentleman who was always keen about the affairs of the forum.
He said the deceased would be greatly missed for his loyalty and dedication to the Governorand his duty.
Prof. Gbilekaa described the late Gwar as an easy-going man, who loved his job and did it with passion.
The Chief of Staff prayed God to console his family.
In a related development, Sule Udi Ringim, the DeputySpeaker of Jigawa State House of Assembly is dead.
The lawmaker died in a caraccident, Thursday evening, on his way to Ringim from Kano.
He will be buried today in Ringim in line with Islamic rites.
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by nerodenero: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2013
I just pray the man's cause of death will be investigated not just telling us he slumped and died. RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by bigtt76(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Too much money wey hin see during sharing I guess! RIP #a$$lickers

1 Like

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Maidoki14(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
So death can trace anybody irrespective of d position dey occupy? Anyway food for thot.rip

1 Like

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Siga: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
....Time to slow down on working too hard....RIP...

3 Likes

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Enkaynwa(f): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
R.I.P sir.
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by samtos007: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
RIP. -
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Na wah to dz slump & die issue. People should try & be doing regular medical check ups

3 Likes

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
lipsrsealed too many politicians dying nowadays.
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hin don die on top government work cheesy
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by DisGuy: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2013

[size=14pt]Forum of the Governor’s Aides.
[/size]Forum of the Governor’s Aides.

huh?
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Awoof dey spoil belle o grin
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by sureteeboy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Perhaps, The man only has time for work and money. How could he have slumped and died if he is medically and physically alright. Anyway, RIP

2 Likes

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by sureteeboy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
pDude: Awoof dey spoil belle o grin
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by rabonni(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
God knows the Best, R.I.P sir

1 Like

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
I guess its until goverment settle ASUU maybe then the death of politicians would stop but if they dont then nigeria should be ready for mass burial lol grin
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by sureteeboy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
pDude: Awoof dey spoil belle o grin
You booked a space just because you wanted to type this? You could have typed it instantly grin
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by ARico(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Go and spend the rest of your money in heaven.R I P
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by MrAboki: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
He prolly died of a Heart Attack..

Maybe if they had qualified First Aiders on ground... #JustMaybe....

2 Likes

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by dady12: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
i
am still thinking of the prophecy of 2013 from prophet tb joshua for
the politicians,more disasters for them if they fail to repent and do
the will of the most high God.goodnight to the dead

1 Like

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
A.Rico:
Go and spend the rest of your money in heaven.R I P

Hahahahahaha!Laugh don scatter my Belle ooooo!!!?
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by deebrain(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
hmmm...everyone publicly says nice things about someone when they pass away...abeg, call police!
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
sureteeboy: You booked a space just because you wanted to type this? You could have typed it instantly grin

Well, grin grin

If you look above, I have another post that I did. It took about 30secs for that post to fall from 3rd position to its current position. I wasn't having that this time around. So I therefore booked space. cheesy
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by biafrakwenu(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
RIP Gwar, but meanwhile I see too much lobbying for his position already. Somebody's prayers is about to be answered immediately after the burial.
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Shaadey: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Ekpekus(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cardiac attack secondary to Myocardial infarction likely cause of death.
Nigerians need to wake up to this reality and start having routine medical check up, coupled with exercise,good dietary habit and healthy life style.
R.I.P to the deceased and condolence to the family of Gwar!

2 Likes

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
cry
it could be cardiac arrest due to certain heart diseases.
with all d moni, death is no respecter of person datz why everyone shd be health conscious in these times.

RIP
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by mployer(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
He's not well-paid. He only sees but doesn't touch the dough.
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
people die every day anyway

whosoever that has renewed this ogun that is killing the politicians again have done really well!!

rip sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison / Kano Assembly Speaker, Majority Leader, Deputy Majority Leader Resign / Akwa Ibom State Set To Be The First Fully Developed State- Impressive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.