Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan (13714 Views)

Sagay, Ogunye Fault S’court Judgments On Gov Polls / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / Aturu Slams Fashola On Lagos Fire Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by unmask: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Lins01: All GEJ and PEJ haters should go and HIT their head on the floor or hug transformer.
I have hugged the transformer o....but no light...what should I do next?

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by igbsam(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Una never see anything. Make their family win 2015. She will tell you citizens when to sleep and when to stay awake. Our dictatorship mother on rampage. Show never start. Grab a chair and sit back.
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Okeikpu(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2013
I fink dat Aturu of a name fit dat guy well well xD

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by braxjay(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2013
Seanixking: undecided did i just hear 10,000 women,abi na crusade der do...abeg click like if beverly nd patience r more popular dan GEJ...

hehehe like finder not even 1 like for u till now. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2013
How did PEJ cause a gridlock ? She is not a traffic warden, she organized events to celebrate women and womanhood, if there is traffic gridlock, I think there are institutions to handle the traffic such as FRSC and Traffic Police etc; People should learn not to allow emotions override commonsense. A day to celebrate women and womanhood is not a wasted day, Women are the lubricants of men.

WITH PATIENCE, THERE IS GOODLUCK, TRUST ME ITS TRUE.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Patience Goodluck is now Patience Gridlock ?
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2013
clint77ng: For where?
grin
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Yungwizzzy:
na sheep for my language oo grin grin
Na why I ask o. Person go soon begin answer 'ewu' and 'okuko' gringrin
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by nzeadichie: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2013
balfol: why can't some people just reason before they comment?
if you know the kind of hardship this PEJ attitude can cause, you will understand, and that's what happens whenever she feels like, my brother spent about two extra hours the other time at the airport in lagos just because PEJ is flying from lagos to Abuja so every other plane flying that route has to b delayed till she lands in Abuja.

must people suffer becos you are a first lady? is this what obtains in the advanced countries
na only dis administration una just dey find fault.previous ones do things like dis but nobody said anything.leave patience and jonathan alone abeg oooooo.
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Okeikpu(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2013
jmoore: Why not sue her? You are a lawyer Mr Aturu, talk and no action. smh
Nawa for Mr Aturu grin grin So Aturu ka anaya kwazi
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Willzkid(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2013
PEJ, not Buhari is the reason I wont vote GEJ come 2015
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2013
Billyonaire: How did PEJ cause a gridlock ? She is not a traffic warden, she organized events to celebrate women and womanhood, if there is traffic gridlock, I think there are institutions to handle the traffic such as FRSC and Traffic Police etc; People should learn not to allow emotions override commonsense. A day to celebrate women and womanhood is not a wasted day, Women are the lubricants of men.

This is why you and your likes are so despised on this forum - you guys are so partisan, you can NEVER be counted on to stand on the side of truth.

Tell us, frankly, what your reaction would have been if this "Women's day" had been organized in Lagos by Tinubu or Fashola. Would you have talked about "institutions to handle traffic" or a "day to celebrate womanhood"?

It's A-okay if the "First Lady" blocks off major roads without prior notice, but it's "elitism and wickedness" if Tinubu does the same in Lagos.

Can you see why people of your ilk can NEVER be taken serious on this forum?

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2013
myners007 :
patience jonathan is d most criticised Nigeria first lady and she remain unperturbed by the incessant invectives thrown at her. Patience ,may u live long and put ur enemies to shame
before nko...does anyone wish her dead??
she is a public figure and must be criticised
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by bakynes(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=nzeadichie]na only dis administration una just dey find fault.previous ones do things like dis but nobody said anything.leave patience and jonathan alone abeg oooooo. [/quot

It seems causing a huge lock down of the Nigerian cities started with dis Woman.She is so annoying instead of her to donate to Motherless baby homes or create one, she is doing stupid rally for women.Sharing money all.She think Nigeria belongs to she and her husband ok we shall see in 2015.Besides,why didn't she do it on an environmental sanitation day or even during weekends
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by bakynes(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=nzeadichie]na only dis administration una just dey find fault.previous ones do things like dis but nobody said anything.leave patience and jonathan alone abeg oooooo. [/quot

It seems causing a huge lock down of the Nigerian cities started with dis Woman.She is so annoying instead of her to donate to Motherless baby homes or create one, she is doing stupid rally for women.Sharing money all abt.She thinks Nigeria belongs to she and her husband, ok we shall see in 2015.Besides,why didn't she do it on an environmental sanitation day or even during weekends.
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by seun001(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2013
HNosegbe: In all of the talk about this issue, I haven't heard one important factor: Cost.

What is the COST of all these jamborees to the country?

How much was spent on the programme, on paying those dancers, on refreshments, on attires, on decorations etc?

What is the opportunity cost? Couldn't the time spent on this pointless programme have been better spent elsewhere? What about the soldiers providing "security", couldn't they have been better put to use fighting the BH insurgents in the north?

Above all, what was the cost to the ordinary Abuja residents? What about those who were late to work? Those who missed their flights? Pregnant women being rushed to hospital? People who had important business appointments?

Has anyone tried to contemplate the COST of all these unnecessary traffic jams induced by this megalomaniac called a "First Lady"?

Do we think at all in this country?

To get all those women to show up N50m/state
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Malawian(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Baybe: 'Aturu' na person name undecided

grin grin grin grin THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT NAME, I REMEMBERED MY GRANNY'S GOATS IN DA VILLA.
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by OgBetty(f): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2013
Sum ppl r jx gud @ criticizin odas. As if given opportunity he wud nt do d same
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by ikecaesar(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Lordave: Jisos Kraist of Nairaland!

Aturu Sheep! Condemned PEJ?
I thought Abdullahi killed aturu on sallah day

Please our muslim brothers should confirm this since they are the ones closer to aturu.
laugh don kill me
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2013
Malawian:

grin grin grin grin THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT NAME, I REMEMBERED MY GRANNY'S GOATS IN DA VILLA.
gringrin
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by DonBrutus(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2013
The kind of criticism we get in this country on the first family is mostly borne out of hate , first which convention in the world with that kind of crowd wont cause traffic? Or wld it be better women convention shld neva hold in nigeria? Wld her village be better for the convention to save abuja the traffic lockdown? Even if she did hold the said convention in her village , will the tongue lashing not still come? What exactly do people , south western nigeria hold against this man and his wife? Lastly is it a game of hate or concern for well being of the nation?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by dady12: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2013
i do not hate patient jonathan as a person but i only make my criticism positively,when okorocha of imo state lock down imo becos of his birthday,i personally criticise him for that,when our undergraduate are sitting at home because of ASUU strike,madam went and rent a crowd for GEJ ambition in 2015,even some of the undergraduate are here in nairaland saying leave patient alone,becos they cannt understand,before nigerians are complaining of the 1st lady,she need to check her self and see why people make so much complain on her
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Topiipii(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2013
kennyonthrone: Hip 4 da hip, 4 da hip,popo 4 da hippopo nd tamus 4 da HIPPOPOTAMUS....den we scream Hippopotamus * Singin dat ma matchin in song bck den in primary sch*

Yea datz wat u get wen u ve an Hippopotamus nd a semi illeterate as a first lady....anyway shaa dia is no Gooluck witout Patience
S-H-E for da SHE, for da SHE
P-O-P-O for da SHEPOPO
and T-A-M-U-S for da SHEPOPOTAMUS, SHEPOPOTAMUS!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Power drunk shepopo @ it again!
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by aprokomania(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2013
ALL OF YOU OPENING YOUR MOUTHS TO INSULT I THE FIRST LADY BETTER CLOSE IT BEFORE I MAKE YOU A WIDOWS. DONT YOU KNOW THAT MYSELF AND MY FELLOW WOMANS IS A GOOD PEOPLE? I WANT TO CELEBRATION WOMANHOOD. IF YOU LIKE YOU MEN CAN CELEBRATE YOUR MANHOOD.
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2013
Don't we have senators ? What is their jobs just collecting wages that they are not entitled too. Mr man ok now.
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2013
Having read some of the comments here, I weep for Nigeria's future. The youths are lost. How can somebody be saying if you're patient you'll have goodluck. Have you not learnt yet, how you're deceived into voting for Goodluck Jonathan because of a mere name, "Goodluck", which you're told would result into goodluck for Nigeria? Tunde Bakare warned you that a name didn't necessarily translate to something positive, but you didn't listen. Congratulations on the following 'goodlucks' you're enjoying: boko haram, ASUU strike, corruption, deploring infrastructure, kidnapping, etc. Mumurity is on the increase.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by nofij(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2013
HNosegbe: In all of the talk about this issue, I haven't heard one important factor: Cost.

What is the COST of all these jamborees to the country?

How much was spent on the programme, on paying those dancers, on refreshments, on attires, on decorations etc?

What is the opportunity cost? Couldn't the time spent on this pointless programme have been better spent elsewhere? What about the soldiers providing "security", couldn't they have been better put to use fighting the BH insurgents in the north?

Above all, what was the cost to the ordinary Abuja residents? What about those who were late to work? Those who missed their flights? Pregnant women being rushed to hospital? People who had important business appointments?

Has anyone tried to contemplate the COST of all these unnecessary traffic jams induced by this megalomaniac called a "First Lady"?

Do we think at all in this country?
D only reasonable post so far.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2013
unmask: I have hugged the transformer o....but no light...what should I do next?
I dey feel you, even if we hugg transformers nothing will happen because of power outage.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Usmansa: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
A lawyer is a judging expert, we can't beat his mental thoughts, his fully right about what he said and I believe he's giving us our right...think wise and act mature Nigerian!! I rep aturu
Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Billyonaire: How did PEJ cause a gridlock ? She is not a traffic warden, she organized events to celebrate women and womanhood, if there is traffic gridlock, I think there are institutions to handle the traffic such as FRSC and Traffic Police etc; People should learn not to allow emotions override commonsense. A day to celebrate women and womanhood is not a wasted day, Women are the lubricants of men.

I've said it, and I'll continue to say it; the world is unfortunate to have you. None of your comments plumbs.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
A Wise mind once told me

"Little knowledge is very dangerous"

PEJ, Can u see where ur lack of Intellect as gotten u to !!!

....so much that men like Aturu can open the can of worms in ur behaviors. !!!!

No Wonder some of ur baby Retardeens & Retardeenesses are like u on Nairaland !!!!!

...LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTERS !! grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos / Jonathan’s Administration Increased The Activities Of Terrorists – Garba Shehu / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.