Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition (13133 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Same tin Akachukwu Nwankpo said wen I asked him last year dec,saying its his enemies spreading rumors.

Politicians are the last people you take for their word.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by atlwireles: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
And you are staying in the same western region, enjoying every fresh air of the progressive achievements, never minding the cave or region you came from.....

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH SS2 DROPOUTS. THEY CANNOT READ, HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIVE IN LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by JingoOAU(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tintinix:
Eat your heart out, Let it pain you well well!!!

FYI, a Yoruba man have a chance of even becoming a president of this country before your ethnic cave-dwelling-region smells it
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by braine(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Worwor: If he is not contesting, I'm not voting for apc.

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by nerodenero: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
atlwireles: YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN PERIOD!!!!. FASHOLA HAS SUCCEEDED IN MAKING HIMSELF NOT ELECTABLE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, THAN HIS WESTERN REGION.
Is it not better for APC to field Fashola than an extremist?That will be a good fight against PDP.I have not seen any credible candidate that can give Jonathan a run for his money.For now,Jonathan rules!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by switch360(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
na tif he tif b4?
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by redsun(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Red-Light:
fashola for president cool

That will make his dream of secession materialize fast without a single objection.As a commander in chief he can easily use his absolute authority to impose his decision on nigerians.

Even at this moment that he is not a commander in chief,he is still pulling out some serious unquestionable stunts on nigerians in lagos.Stunts like imposing babaoloja who has little or no financial interest in a market managed by igbo traders in their country and the deportation of the less privileged in lagos.All these stunts are fundamentally contrary the principle of democrazy that made him the governor of lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by MrExcel1: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
nerodenero: Is it not better for APC to field Fashola than an extremist?That will be a good fight against PDP.I have not seen any credible candidate that can give Jonathan a run for his money.For now,Jonathan rules!

Exactly!

Although I won't go for Fashola, he's just as an extremist as the terror master himself....
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by JingoOAU(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
See this he-goat experimenting with his state of abode. Its even needless stating where you reside cos by your place of dwelling, we already know their thinking faculty.

atlwireles:

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH SS2 DROPOUTS. THEY CANNOT READ, HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIVE IN LAGOS
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by ignis: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
All Nigerian politicians are the same. None of them is straight forward.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by RedLight1: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
redsun:

That will make his dream of secession materialize fast without a single objection.As a commander in chief he can easily use his absolute authority to impose his decision on nigerians.

Even at this moment that he is not a commander in chief,he is still pulling out some serious unquestionable stunts on nigerians in lagos.Stunts like imposing babaoloja who has little or no financial interest in a market managed by igbo traders in their country and the deportation of the less privileged in lagos.All these stunts are fundamentally contrary the principle of democrazy that made him the governor of lagos.
well, thats from your own angle. for me, i think he will be the best thing that could ever happen to this nation

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by YorubaRonu: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mr.Excel:

Exactly!

Although I won't go for Fashola, he's just as an extremist as the terror master himself....
So because he decides to clean out Lagos and make it free from parasites, he is now extremist?
Shioor

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
fashiorla try am now grin make we show you whether you popular
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
dey want ban me buh It 's impossible or else I no go greet Seun again LOBATAN
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Horus(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgtV5JV9sA

Governor Babatunde Fashola SAN - Urging deeper global cooperation

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by YorubaRonu: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tusky44: fashiorla try am now grin make we show you whether you popular
After you go waka go post your "what is wrong with amala" in food section. Asking me to explain if you are a tribalist.
God is watching you
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yoruba_Ronu:
After you go waka go post your "what is wrong with amala" in food section. Asking me to explain if you are a tribalist.
God is watching you

grin make una see this one o. hehe abeg leave me now. Abi i collect your iyawo?
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dreaming in vain. Loser always a loser. Go ahead and contest and test your popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Oguieke(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: He's one of the 3 most performing governors. Last Bullet: He's just playing mind games so that unecassary focus ll not be on him. He's likely to be a Vice Presidential candidate under APC!
while ur Buhari is the president abi.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by funshint(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
I just like dis my Ala-igbo pple dem to get loud mouth!! Sometimes they'll say Jonathan is their son; later they'll say it's time 4 Igbo to rule next. Are U̶̲̥̅̊ people just confused or wat?! U̶̲̥̅̊ allowed Obi to blind U̶̲̥̅̊ with ethnic sentiments just to satisfy his political game plan. Its time 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ guys to see beyond 'ur nose; no wonder U̶̲̥̅̊ are "blessed" with bad leaders because U̶̲̥̅̊ mk decisions with sentiments and not logic. So U̶̲̥̅̊ mean U̶̲̥̅̊'ll vote a retardeen over fashola who is the epitome of developmental leadership in Nigeria??!! U̶̲̥̅̊ pple must be learners!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by maclatunji: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
nerodenero: Is it not better for APC to field Fashola than an extremist?That will be a good fight against PDP.I have not seen any credible candidate that can give Jonathan a run for his money.For now,Jonathan rules!

What extremist? You seem to be an "extremist" with misinformation.

Throwing words around is the staple of the unelightened.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by olatiler(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
redsun:

Can one correct this SS1 Drop out, is lagos belong to Ibo ppl? were u fool can dectate for us about our tradition on whom to become Babaloja or was that title belong to u fools? this are part of what u fools did in North that get thousand of ur ppl killed without single retaliation only chest beating
Am gonna advise u fools to put more effort, the Northern issue might just be 10% compare to the SW
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Samxiulee: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
St_Obaino: That's one thing Naija politicians are good at "Denying"

I used to have soo much respect for fashola but not anymore after the who deportation saga.
I hope you are not disappointed at Gov Obi,Akpabio and the FCT minister,cos they all have done the same thing Fashola did that you are disappointed.btw where do you want them to put people without relation in the various state?you don't expect the Government to house them for eternity,you don't expect Government to look the other way when people are sleeping on the streets,under bridges begging to eat everyday,we all should be responsible to them not the government alone.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Gbawes: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
I think it finally dawned on him that outside Yoruba kingdom no self respecting Nigerian will vote such a bigot into power.
Added to the above, nigerians are not ready for a muslim/muslim ticket since he can only be running mate to the Bukohari chief.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Samxiulee: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
redsun:

why would you ascribe the issue of babloja to Fashola?you should take on the local Government chairman of mushin local government,don't be mischievous,btw I believe the traders would get succour if and when they approach the court,there is no where in yoruba customary law that allow a iyaloja of Lagos to appoint another babaloja,also a local government cannot appoint a babaloja,there is no yoruba customary law that makes babaloja a tax collector.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by meforyou1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
If he contests, who will vote for him? Igbo hater

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Mexyz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Olatiler, u re accusing someone of been a drop out,jst read through that trash you wrote there so as to ascertain who is a dropout btwn u both. Fashola no try wetn i no go try o, wl u even ve d balls to go nd campaign in d south east? Hahahahaha
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Simonet: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Abeg make una leave the man so that the Lions of Naija politics don't peme him!

See the problems he has had with Tinubu.

On a national scale his headache would be 1000 times worse!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by ba7man(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Fashola, the most talked about man in Nigeria.

Wish we could start practicing Regionalism with Fashola heading the Western Region.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by ceevin: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
ok.. Igbo nd yuroba
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by odeku457(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
Only time can tell what BRF has in mind.

But I think he can do Nigerians some good if he gets to AsoRock.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by olatiler(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mexyz: @Olatiler, u re accusing someone of been a drop out,jst read through that trash you wrote there so as to ascertain who is a dropout btwn u both. Fashola no try wetn i no go try o, wl u even ve d balls to go nd campaign in d south east? Hahahahaha
I think u must be an ibo fellow, the same fools whom am refer too, who can't rent their Shop to foreigners, not to talk of selling them land in any of their community, now claiming to be Babaloja on our soil just cos we SW ppl ware careering for everybody that come our way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Disguising As Mad Men And Women - Army Raises Alarm / Adamawa Reps Seat: Appeal Court Sacks PDP's Salihu, Returns Zango (APC) Winner / Oshiomhole Working Against Buhari’s Re-election – APC Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.