Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. (23864 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Archmed(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
chino24: Your jubilation has been short-lived! grin

Soludo remains the next governor of Anambra ..God Almighty have Decreed it.

No yuruba nor boko party should be allowed to come close to Onitsha Niger Bridge..talk more of entering Anambra..

....It is a sacrilegious to have a boko haram party in Anambra the beacon of the East....
TIME would prove you wrong...You pathetic tribalist

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
Can I announce to all non-Igbos that calling people tribalists because they support APGA does not worry us!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by mensdept: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
WHat does SOludo's ratification or disqualification have to do with an election n.igger oops, rigger like Ngige?

I thought Anambra state was the state of Zik and Ojukwu and Ekwueme, and Arinze and Orizu and more quality guys? With all the hype and education, its a tragedy that someone questionable like Ngige can even emerge as anything after the high crime he committed in recent years.

That's too say, it's not only northerners that are foolishly following Buhari, but also folks in the East that can support criminals like Ngige, Theo Orji, and Ohakim

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
when did unfactual beer parlor gist start gracing nairaland homepage? Soludo or nothing. Ngige should be getting ready to relieve his senatorial position in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
suolboy:
Have u forgotten that Ngige is a serving Senator under APC and he was voted by the people as a preferred candidate to that of ur so called death party APGA?

Can you remind us of the year Ngige was voted into the senate? I'm sure ACN's genocidal agenda against the Igbo was not public knowledge then, neither was there any talk of associating with a prominent terrorist like Buhari - who is known for planning and endorsing the massacre of hundreds of Igbo sons and daughters in the north. Put your 'facts' in proper perspective.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by gregg2: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Goddex: . . . a Buhari and Tinubu party rule over Anambra? . . . then start awarding 1KM road for 1 billion naira. . . then use part of the inflated percentage to oil the two godfathers' political machineries in Kaduna/Katsina and Lagos respectively. . . then use another part to settle the boys in Borno and Yobe to manufacture more bombs to kill more Igbo sons and daughters living in northern Nigeria. This should not even be imagined.

Ngige is mingling with the wrong people
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by crackhouse(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ogojohn: And who told you that his popularity waning. Let all the aspirant step out in any place in anambra state and let us see who will pull much crowd. Even the incumbent governor can't match NGIGE.
what about the satchet water that was thrown at him in Awka? is that one popularity?
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by funshint(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Well I just feel APGA/Obo is just trying to play pranks they'll definitely clear Soludo 2day #MyMind sha
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ada Nri1: I really used to like Ngige, but everyday it just becomes so obvious that he is nothing but a typical Nigerian politician; lying, taking advantage of things he didn't do and not doing anything for his people until election comes close. On the other hand Soludo seems to be a puppet, dancing to the tune of his godfathers. We don't want godfatherism in Anambra politics anymore so let the best candidate win. Left for me let the winner go to Nri shrine and get an ofor, if he does anything that is dishonest while in power Ofor Nri will kill him. But they won't because they are liars and thieves who run to the church for cover because they know that Jehovah is merciful and slow to anger.

Nwada,you have just spoken I have been pondering in my mind for a while; Yes,let us subject them to oath taking at the Nri shrine and to be administered by the Eze Nri. The shrine at Agukwu is one of the most holy ground in Igboland and we must make do with it.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Walelavender(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
When will people start being objective in their analysis rather than name calling? All these politicians are not saints,so why insult your fellow NLander on trivial issues of politics in Nigeria. Afterall,BOTH (Ngige & Soludo) will definitely bribe gullible Anambrans with peanut for their votes,pls we run a terrible political system in this country & you are the CHANGE we need!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
mens dept: WHat does SOludo's ratification or disqualification have to do with an election n.igger oops, rigger like Ngige?

I thought Anambra state was the state of Zik and Ojukwu and Ekwueme, and Arinze and Orizu and more quality guys? With all the hype and education, its a tragedy that someone questionable like Ngige can even emerge as anything after the high crime he committed in recent years.

That's too say, it's not only northerners that are foolishly following Buhari, but also folks in the East that can support criminals like Ngige, Theo Orji, and Ohakim

Hey,Ngige did try a bit during his time. He constructed some of the best roads in Anambra,today. Those that are supporting him do have a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by suolboy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
pro01:

Can you remind us of the year Ngige was voted into the senate? I'm sure ACN's genocidal agenda against the Igbo was not public knowledge then, neither was there any talk of associating with a prominent terrorist like Buhari - who is known for planning and endorsing the massacre of hundreds of Igbo sons and daughters in the north. Put your 'facts' in proper perspective.
who is Boko haram. other than GEJ. Azazzi said PDP IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS PDP. Where was it ever mentioned that BUHARI OR APC has anything to do with ur PDP CREATED BOKO HARAM for ur kindergarten president to cover up his inability to lead this country. I pity u the igbos for he will continue to use u without any benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ik4life: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ngige's chances is nw very bright it is nw a straight fight bw ngige ad ifeanyi uba am rootin 4 ifeanyi uba ngige should stick wit his senate let us try anoda person
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by bushwailo: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
pro01:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is it a cultural that you guys just experts at crying victim ?
You guys need to stop this it is getting embarrassing to me, Please !!!
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by omiobo: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
I have stopped taking the ranting of igbo nairalanders serious since they don't have Anambra voters card to decide Anambra election. They are all in Lagos and their opinion concerning Anambra election ends on nairaland.

Ngige is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by gregg2: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
ik4life: Ngige's chances is nw very bright it is nw a straight fight bw ngige ad ifeanyi uba am rootin 4 ifeanyi uba ngige should stick wit his senate let us try anoda person

"Soludo Solution 2013" will bounce back.
Trust me.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ik4life: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Hey,Ngige did try a bit during his time. He constructed some of the best roads in Anambra,today. Those that are supporting him do have a reason.
dat is y we voted 4 him to go 2 senate as a compension 4 his past performance knoin fully well dat dora wil do beta in d senate more dan him let him play d stateman 's role ad allow odas 2 contribute dia own quota 2 d development of anambra
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ik4life: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
gregg2:

"Soludo Solution 2013" will bounce back.
Trust me.
he has already said he has accepted d decision ad dat he his nt defecting to anoda party apga disqualifing dat man ws a gr8 political mistake dey wil regret after d election trust me on dat
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Adflex1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
jez passing.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by dave234(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Those that against APC in this forum are enemies of this country.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ChristKid1: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
So nairaland has turned into apc propaganda site.

Where's the ratings that's skyrocketing?
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Antivirus92(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
I will like these south westeners to come and vote ngige into power.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by dalhat14(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
the thing is most of those commenting aren't even living in Anambra, rabble rousers

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
dave234: Those that against APC in this forum are enemies of this country.
No Sir, APC and her supporters are the enemies.

Tinubu and Buhari opposed the State of Emergency as declared by Mr. President against the Boko Haram.
Something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
noblezone:
No Sir, APC and her supporters are the enemies.

Tinubu and Buhari opposed the State of Emergency as declared by Mr. President against the Boko Haram.
Something is wrong somewhere.

Exactly!!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Sant1m: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Anambra people know better than to believe all this smear campaign against apc and ngige, my little advice is vote the best candidate that will satisfy your conceince. Ngige you know, do u know others?
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by funshint(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Abeg mk we stop ranting; does anybody know hw fr with Soludo's appeal. Has he been finally cleared...waiting 4 anybody with confirm info. Besides where's Rhino.d5; dat guy seems to be d only one wey sabi as e dey go.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by eminikansoso(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=njideoby]The questions continue; what in God's name is Ngige still looking 4 in Anambra got house?
Did he by any means forget something there while packing out some years ago?
Abeg someone should go and tell him to remain in de senate and leave de governor's thing alone.
Am tired of all these recycling,let others try their hands too for better development. Njige has had his time,and should leave: when the ovation is still high.[/quote
]

Ngige is by far better than Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Antivirus92(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=eminikan soso][/quote]ngige is nowhere near peter obi. Fyi, ngige is my idemili brother.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by omiobo: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Antivirus92: I will like these south westeners to come and vote ngige into power.
Lol! You are in Lagos but you location show Anambra. Stop deceiving yourself brother,you are just like a southwesterner you can't vote because you don't have Anambra voters card.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by comrChris(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
u pple shud leave anambrians 2choose deir govnor abi na dem choose 4una evn if u ve gud govnors as most u claim s he feeding anyboady?
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by aryzgreat: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Am sure b4 tomorrow soludo d anointed candidate wil b cleared. If dat does nt hapen, we wil advise soludo to join fresh party or laour party n vote him tru d platform. We reject APC in its entirety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Foundation Letter Not Only To Obasanjo - Vanguard / NIA Never Briefed Buhari On Any ‘Covert’ Projects / 500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.