Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? (1177 Views)

'Love' Or 'Trust' Or 'Respect'. Which Is More Vital In A Relationship? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by nickxtra(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
In as much as I crave for sex with her on her first visit, but I never asked her for it, even though we had a romantic fore play, I see it disgusting that the first day she would come to my house in company of her younger sister, she asked me into the bathroom and asked me to get my condom. Before I could say jack robinson, we had sex right inside the bathroom, entering and hiting her hard, but sweet, from behind, while her sister was in the kitchen doing some cookings. More worrisome is the fact that Blessing is a girl that was recommended to me as marriable girl and both of us expect the new relationship to culminate into marriage. Now, I can't stop imagining how she would have been to other guys out there. Was she in love or simply to please, to have come this cheap? What she just trying to please me? Can I go ahead with her? Please friends, help me out of this.
Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by overdrive(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Let me have her number so I can listen to her own side of the story before I can give advice. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by k2039: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hypocrisy, accusing the girl of the same offence you are guilty of.

You aren't a marriagable husband for having sex with her.

3 Likes

Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by switch360(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
are you talking about blessing okagbare? She just won bronze o. No u cant trust her 2much o

1 Like

Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
: D Y didn't you ask bleessing, why us?
Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by nickxtra(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Overdrive, she may not relate it to you that way, perhaps to keep her integrity, but if you insist, here is her number: 08258243113
Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
I'm sure wherever she is now,she too is probably wondering if you're a good husband material.if u can fall so cheap to her little temptation,then you'll probably fall to every lady that asks u to get a condom.I.e ur secretary,female friends etc.anywhere u see temptation,u'll fall like a sack of feathers.if I'm her,I won't marry you.weak and blaming another person for ur weakness.abi you have that type of mentality that excuses randiness in men but condemns women who are randy like as who/res. undecided
Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by segunjowo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
I don't think its right for her to ask u for a 'quikie' being the first date. You are also as guilty as her for 'hitting her hard' from behind without thinking. The both of you lack self control. I will advise you sit her down and talk things over. You can't judge she's not going to be a good wife because she offered u sex the first time in you house. Being highly sexual doesn't erode the wifely quality in a woman. Why not find out if she has the desired qualities you wish for in a wife?

2 Likes

Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by demelza: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Op why complain?
Its obvious you both have the same preference . Both of you arent averse to $ex on a first date.
So yeah you are both compatible.
Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by 25omega(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: Hypocrisy, accusing the girl of the same offence you are guilty of.

You aren't a marriagable husband for having sex with her.
no mind the zig zagging ding bat. Your dick got up to bang her in the bathroom and as soon as you cum then your brain goes to her being cheap and slutty.

how i wish she has big brothers who would whoop your azz for what you wrote on here. If she no give you she is playing hard to get if she give you she is cheap. smh

you would probably be the same person who would brag to anyone who would listen as to how many girls you have been with but then you will call them cheap. its unfortunate that your measure of a good person to marry is how soon or late they sleep with you.

1 Like

Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
@ op: she gave you and u r complaining. SMH..
I dey here dey struggle to collect SOMETHING b4 marriage without spelling it out and eee no dey work, u dey thr dey complain. Na waa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by Serendipity: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2013
If she has other good qualities, I would go for her if I were you. maybe she felt indebted to you.
Re: Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2013
segunjowo: Being highly sexual doesn't erode the wifely quality in a woman. Why not find out if she has the desired qualities you wish for in a wife?
WORD!

(1) (Reply)

You Should Date An Illiterate Girl / How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player / Got This Picture From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.