Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! (917 Views)

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / My Aunt And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
MY NEIGHBOUR AND I ARE IN FOR A FACE-OFF!! There is no justification for paying evil with evil but I can't help it anymore.My neighbour bought this new generation like three months ago and since then,my whole life changed quite badly.The noise from that gen is terrible!esp at night.Sometimes,when Nepa brings light,they wud still leave it on(laziness of coming downstairs to off it I suppose).This Gen is directly facing my aunt's BQ and its driving her nuts too.
So last week,she happens to come out to turn it off,I rushed out to complain about the noise,asking her to please change the location of the gen to her car pack located in the front of the house where other residents has theirs in the Estate but she bluntly refused!She only promised to install an alarm for NEPA light(cool by me),but its still the same old story as its yet to be installed as promised.

Two days ago,I was doing my laundry and blasting some music when she came out to complain about the her kids can't sleep(they are on hols).I told her I wud reduce the volume ASAP as Igo in.I washed my soapy hands and walked into my house to please her,but that didn't happen as the devil spoke to me.I answered by increasing the volume to the highest ,I removed the slow music I was playing to Rock tracks(which is more crazy and loud).I felt goooood!
Minutes later,she came out and turned her gen on.And there was Nepa light!No Kai!As I hung my clothes,I knew I was going to give in to vice for sometime to teach the woman a hard lesson.And then the devil in flesh came knocking!My friend ask y all the noise and I told her everything.She just drove home and lo and behold! she brought with her an xtra angry angry JVC speaker which she connected and extended to the door of my aunt's house.But I decided to be a better hunter !I turned of the HT.She out to turn off her gen thinking the battle is over.For where!!!By 10pm last nite I started!After treating my self with grilled fish and jack Daniels,Azonto just enter my head.I opened the doors and windows as I blast the loudness out of my HT(each time looking out to see her and her son peeping through her curtains),till around 12:30 Am when my cousin came to pick me out!

This morning I greet my neighbour,she Nor gree answer me ooo.Really thinking of doing a repetition tonight...
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Ramcie(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
U be badt geh. gringringringrin. Hahahahah. But that woman go make u suffer sha! just wait and see. Don't pay evil for evil plzzzz think about her kids cos u are also gonna be a mother someday.
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ramcie: U be badt geh. gringringringrin. Hahahahah. But that woman go make u suffer sha! just wait and see. Don't pay evil for evil plzzzz think about her kids cos u are also gonna be a mother someday.

That's my weakness,her kids!But me dey suffer too na.

She noo go fit o.Na she go tire!As long as her hubby still dey overseas,na eye for eye!
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Ramcie(f): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:

That's my weakness,her kids!But me dey suffer too na.

Endurance is the key word my dear. Remember with "Patience comes Goodluck". lol.
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ramcie:

Endurance is the key word my dear. Remember with "Patience comes Goodluck". lol.

Babe I no go fit endure again oooo.Except I go pack my things comot for my house.The noise dey worri me for brain,esp when there is light and its still running!I can't watch TV!It's crazy!Na dis kind thing oyibo neighbors take dey kill themselves ooo.One go rush out"fffuck ya noise Kimi ko kiniko,kill modafuxker"bam bam bam,person don die!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by fijiano202(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
I love you.thats what i call justice an eye for an eye,forget abt her kids,am sure she knows ur someone's kid,u have done the matured thing by talking to her abt ur inconviniences its high time she finds solution to the gen prob,i dont know where u live i would have sent u by 10,000 watts speakers
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
heehheheheheheheh. grin Don't worry after a fight comes agreement and friendship. Maybe after tonight she will shift the gen. Just b careful make them no pour you acid tomorrow morning.
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
fijiano202: I love you.thats what i call justice an eye for an eye,forget abt her kids,am sure she knows ur someone's kid,u have done the matured thing by talking to her abt ur inconviniences its high time she finds solution to the gen prob,i dont know where u live i would have sent u by 10,000 watts speakers

Lol.You noo wan separate fight.10000 wattsResidents Association go sermon me
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Rukemi291: heehheheheheheheh. grin Don't worry after a fight comes agreement and friendship. Maybe after tonight she will shift the gen. Just b careful make them no pour you acid tomorrow morning.

Abi ooo.Them born the woman for abroad an she grew there.Ths one wey her hubby cme keep her for Niger with all d light wahala dey frustrate her,she kon dey frustrate me.Which kine transferred aggression b dat?
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by onuwaje(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Why don't u guys call a truce??
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
onuwaje: Why don't u guys call a truce??

Truce??Unless she does Smtn about her gen
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Abi ooo.Them born the woman for abroad an she grew there.Ths one wey her hubby cme keep her for Niger with all d light wahala dey frustrate her,she kon dey frustrate me.Which kine transferred aggression b dat?

Hehehehehehehheheh grin
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nepa don take light!I don die! angry angry
Anyway notin dey happen.
#going out to have a couple of drinks
Pray say before I reach house Nepa don bring light cos na drink dey make me hard undecided undecided
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by onuwaje(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Truce??Unless she does Smtn about her gen
that's y u guys need to talk afterall 1hour from ur lives won't kill u remember d law of karma
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by yemi2plus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sue her
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
yemi2plus2: Sue her

Are u a Nigerian?Na me dem go put for prison o grin
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by yemi2plus(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Are u a Nigerian?Na me dem go put for prison o grin
lol. The same question i asked someone today
Re: My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
winkkisskiss dis lynpetra fine o cheesygrin

(1) (Reply)

Class Is Too Far / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2 / I May Die Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.