Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? (1756 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Both Genders:can You Make Love Without Kissing??? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Eclairs: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2008
Just a quick question plz.

Is it possible to be friends with an ex lover without kissing him/her when you are alone together. The situation is that your split was not acrimonious but cant be explained and now, you both have lovers who you are not ENTIRELY happy with but scared of breaking his/her because they don't deserve to be hurt

I fink it's hard if at all possible. Wanna know what u think.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Eclairs: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2008
Comments please,
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
when its over for me,its over no kissing no smooching,not even wen we r locked up in a room cool
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by onyinye2(f): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
Personally i dont think you could be friends. because once you are with someone you give a piece of your self. So no matter how hard you guys try to get pass that you guys went out, there is still a flame burning between yall. and it is just wanting for gasoline to keep it going.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by ayeesha: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
my ex remains in my past where he belongs. thats why he`s called an ex. i cant imagine even being friends with any ex of mine no matter how much in love i was with him while we were dating, talk more of kissing him! no way!
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by blackmann(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
Shebi ur ex wants to kiss u? Mine wants to f@*k the hell out of my cock!!! The reason why i haven't gone to see her since.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by tngtech(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
@topic

Its very possible. But kissing mustn't b intimate.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2008
@post
yes na. . .it's possible to be friends without kissing him. , but caressing is allowed wink
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by replenish(f): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

@post
yes na. . .it's possible to be friends without kissing him. , but caressing is allowed wink

Which one be that now?

As for me once its over, it is over. No kissing, no caressing, no nada
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Godalone(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
replenish:

Which one be that now?

You are right .
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
NOTHIN NOTHIN.TILL DEATH DO US PART!!

we can hug in heaven sha o.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Godalone(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2008
Avoid undue familiarity with your ex.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2008
And dont stay in secluded places alone.It adds to the temptation.As long as the person has touched you in the past you will not frown at the fact that he is trying again.Unlike a new person.

Some ladies even go as far as undressing before them with the ''what has he not seen before'' attitude.This is wrong.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2008
replenish:

Which one be that now?

lmao!! I was joking wink
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by sylvex(f): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2008
Yeah! it's possible bt intimate contact should be avoided as much as possible!
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by oreofemi(f): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
if my ex kiss me dosent mean that i will get back at him.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by sylvex(f): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

if my ex kiss me dosent mean that i will get back at him.

U never really can tell especially if the chemistry u guys shared then is still ablaze. Anything can happen!
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by oreofemi(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2008
if anythign happen my sister, i will go down with it.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by DaPhoenix(f): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
It depends on why we broke up. If we broke up for something major, I don't think he'd still be alive but it was something minor like we weren't feeling each other anymore, yeah I can still be friends with him and if the mood is right and he does or says something sweet and/or sexy, I don't know, I just might kiss him.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by sylvex(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2008
oreofemi:

if anythign happen my sister, i will go down with it.

Well to some extent u're rite cuz the flanme is still there!.

anyways!
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by squirrel20(f): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
I think it is possible but if you two still feel strongly about eachother then it really not possible, whenever you see you'd both want to be wrapped up in eachothers arms,
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Eclairs: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2008
DaPhoenix:

It depends on why we broke up. If we broke up for something major, I don't think he'd still be alive but it was something minor like we weren't feeling each other anymore, yeah I can still be friends with him and if the mood is right and he does or says something sweet and/or sexy, I don't know, I just might kiss him.

In that case, you're indirectly saying its impossible.

@
sylvex:

Yeah! it's possible bt intimate contact should be avoided as much as possible!

How possible is this especially when the chemistry is the there?
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by tope2000(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm, interesting thread
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by whytee1(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2008
For me, we can kiss, even shag but no long thing. U know, like a one night stand
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by squirrel20(f): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2008
whytee1:

For me, we can kiss, even shag but no long thing. You know, like a one night stand

Interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by sleekymag(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2008
Imagine you've resolved not to have sex again till you're married, and your current relationship with some1 u love so much strictly obeys that rule. And you get to be around your ex (who never really got over you anyways) whom you had a number of sexcapades with in ur then days. Now dont you think it might be dangerous to be in secluded places with this ex, particularly when you know your touch sparks fire down her throat?
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Eclairs: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2008
sleekymag:

Imagine you've resolved not to have sex again till you're married, and your current relationship with someone u love so much strictly obeys that rule. And you get to be around your ex (who never really got over you anyways) whom you had a number of sexcapades with in your then days. Now don't you think it might be dangerous to be in secluded places with this ex, particularly when you know your touch sparks fire down her throat?

I tire O.

I still fink it is not possible especially as her touch sparks fire and thunder down my throat. For those who think it is possible, I would appreciate if u could explain how especially when total avoidance of ones ex is out of the question.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by iykedee: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2008
kiss my ex? No way, I hate the bit**h.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Eclairs: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2008
iykedee:

kiss my ex? No way, I hate the bit**h.

lol. how come you dated if u hated him/her that much.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by oghogho4: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2008
angry dats y dey r called EX. if u r no longer goin out wit d person den i see no reason y u should b wit dem not 2 talk of kissing d person.no way.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by squirrel20(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2008
oghogho4:

angry that is y dey r called EX. if you're no longer goin out wit d person den i see no reason y u should b wit them not 2 talk of kissing d person.no way.

You are very very correct. Wld take this into consideration.
Re: Possible To Be Friends With An Ex Without Kissing Him/her? by Fancier(f): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm u guys are talking about kissing, in my own case my boyfriend ex actually travelled all the way from Akure to Benin for a Bleep. what do u think about this? of which i found them still on the bed cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman... / Ways To Revive Your Dying Sex Life / Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.